Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 53. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hello community,

We have been listed on icokite. Please follow the link for details.

icokite.com/HubrisOne

Warm regards,
Utku
Hello everyone,

Our BitcoinWiki page is live. You may follow the link for details.

HubrisOne BitcoinWiki

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 84
I wanted to comment on the recent price volatility and sell-off in the cryptocurrency markets, significantly affecting Bitcoin's price, Etehreum and many other major cryptocurrencies and tokens.

This sell-off and dump was needed.

For too long there has been an increased number of token created with no utility, no utility for a token in an eco-system spells disaster.

I am looking forward to next week to share with you our token utility and how the HBRS token will function and work with the app and the platform.

We are interested and seeking long-term growth and not short-term gains.

"You create value by running services on the blockchain."

Best regards
Ivan
copper member
Activity: 152

This is our mission, our driver, or goal. We're creating real value and an eco-system.

Pleased to announce that we have just finalized our partnership with our first exchange to list HBRS tokens!

More details on the exchange coming soon as we work on the technical details and implementation.

Day by day, brick by brick, we're building and enabling people to use cryptocurrencies each day easily and seamlessly.

Thanks
Ivan

Is that simultaneous with your equity and token sale? I'm confused how equity sale will be conducted? How long do you think will be your exchange listing? This month? And how are you gonna stabilize your basic price of $0.01 once it hit that exchange? This is hard to attain once your token is in the hands of traders. Is this exchange at least known?

Some great questions... as Utku has answered some of the questions I won't go too much into detail but I can explain the thinking behind our strategy.

Is that simultaneous with your equity and token sale? Our equity sale will be held with a partner company called www.crowdcube.com and it will last around 30 days. This is aimed towards every day, non-crypto people, however crypto investors can participate (we will release details soon).

Our token sale, will last 5-6 months starting with a base price of $0.01 per token, with the price rising by $0.01 every month (or every 30 days.) More detailed information will be released soon on this thread. The reason behind this is, during those crucial 5-6 months we will increase our global exposure, meaning the growth of the eco-system. Additionally, the HubrisOne app would have already launched.

How long do you think will be your exchange listing? We should be listed within the next few weeks, however, we may, depending on market dynamic pause trading until the first few weeks in 2019.

And how are you gonna stabilize your basic price of $0.01 once it hit that exchange? Great question. We are looking for long-term growth for our community, eco-system, and investors. This means setting a low base-price, for the price to appreciate as the eco-system and utility for the HBRS token grows. Instead of us setting a high ICO price and the price selling-off and crashing when it hits exchanges - we've set the price low, with limited supply will allow room for organic growth for the token, as investors and users of our app discover the token within the next 5-6 months.

Is this exchange at least known? The exchange is a growing exchange, reputable and with a great team behind it, we like their strategy and their mission and it aligned well with our long-term growth goals. This is just one of the exchanges we are speaking to, there are three more in the pipeline, however security, and quality for our community and investors is our priority in terms of listing.

I hope this helps, great questions and happy to answer more feel free to comment! Sign up hubrisone.com

Ivan

all are definitely looking forward to the development of this project, I myself am interested in this project but can only follow its development because I still join other projects hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.
all teams will definitely promote this project with enthusiasm and enthusiasm because they also expect this project to be successful, so they will always be enthusiastic too. I am sure this project will be successful for the future.

Thanks, make sure you register to keep up to date on www.hubrisone.com !

Ivan
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Pleased to announce that we have just finalized our partnership with our first exchange to list HBRS tokens!

More details on the exchange coming soon as we work on the technical details and implementation.

Day by day, brick by brick, we're building and enabling people to use cryptocurrencies each day easily and seamlessly.

Thanks
Ivan

Is that simultaneous with your equity and token sale? I'm confused how equity sale will be conducted? How long do you think will be your exchange listing? This month? And how are you gonna stabilize your basic price of $0.01 once it hit that exchange? This is hard to attain once your token is in the hands of traders. Is this exchange at least known?

Hello,

Yes they will be simultaneous. Equity sale will be held via crowdsale.com and you would be able to buy equities starting from 10 GBP. We have a hard cap of 500.000 GBP for equity sale. You are right. As you may have already realized that our targets for the token sale is not too much. We expect our targets to be achieved in a short period of time. We will evaluate the situation and finalize the token sale. Exchange will be satisfactory for all with a decent daily volume.

I hope these answers your questions.

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

Thanks
Ivan

we cannot sue Hubrisone to maintain the price of their tokens in the exchange later, because all prices are in the hands of traders, we'll see if HubrisOne has entered an exchanger, and hopefully this project has a buy back program
Activity: 79
###CONTENT CREATION WEEK 7###
Content Link(s):https://flyersnote.blogspot.com/2018/11/hubrisone-friendly-digital-bank.html

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

Thanks
Ivan

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
all are definitely looking forward to the development of this project, I myself am interested in this project but can only follow its development because I still join other projects hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.
all teams will definitely promote this project with enthusiasm and enthusiasm because they also expect this project to be successful, so they will always be enthusiastic too. I am sure this project will be successful for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Dear community,

We are thrilled to announce that our Equity Sale and Token Sale round dates are set. Please follow the below link for details.

r/HubrisOne

Warm regards,
Utku
How much is the price of the token from HUBRISONE? And if it is seen from the schedule for sales, it will start this November whether it has been running or not because I did not find further information that was written is TBD? and if I look for softcap stage 1, it's only a little of £ 500K.

Hi, thanks for your question!

So a few things to update you on

1. Current price per token is $0.01 which is the base price.
2. No dates have been announced yet, but we will announce very soon! We will be hosting a 4-6 month token sale event (more details to be released soon as the team is working on this right now)
3. For stage 1, this is an equity crowdfund where investors can own shares in HubrisOne, our cap for this is £500K as we have calculated that is what it cost to take us to the next level of growth.

Additionally, as more people discover the company, we will generate further funding (if needed)  through our token sale event as mentioned above.

I hope this helps!

Ivan
Our main goal (and should include the wider community) is to find strong use cases for cryptocurrencies and tokens.

That's the stage we are at right now, our vision is to make cryptocurrencies on par with fiat currencies. The way you send, spend, pay, transfer your US dollars or Euros is what we are enabling customers to do with HubrisOne

We are at the use-case stage, let's build great products that people can use.

That's what we are doing each and every day, we are building, and growing, and as we create more awareness our eco-system and platform will grow!

Looking forward to the next few months!

Ivan
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
How much is the price of the token from HUBRISONE? And if it is seen from the schedule for sales, it will start this November whether it has been running or not because I did not find further information that was written is TBD? and if I look for softcap stage 1, it's only a little of £ 500K.
I would like to inform everybody watching this thread that there is a scam accusation against this project guys be careful there are so many scam and frauds among these ICO and we don't want to be a victim of this and if the dev is honest then he'll have to answer those accusations check the thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-exit-scammer-launch-new-ico-hubrisone-scam-dt-please-handle-that-5040651

Hello,

Responsible attitude you have I appreciate.

On the other hand, if you have read through that thread you will realize that it has no validity anymore. I have asked the OP to make amends. It is easy to accuse someone but people need to be mature and responsible enough to avoid harming a legit project.

I would advice you to read the whole thread.

Kind regards,

I hope Hubris project will do well in terms of raising funds this time.
Seems that they are doing their part as a development team and the bounty from what I've seen is given in weekly payment.
So bounty hunters are now being paid weekly. No need to wait if the project will be successful or not.
Maybe that's wise decision to avoid another scam allegations...

The team did the right thing to introduce weekly payments for participation in the bounty campaign.  I think that the project will be successful, the team is very active.
if all teams are always active in providing new information about this project, there is no doubt that there will be many investors who are interested, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve maximum success.

Hi there,

We are working hard to proceed and happily provide updates with the continuously growing community. There are great news on the pipeline which will be releasing soon.

Kind regards,
Utku
Pages:
Jump to: