Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 47. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The project proposes to receive coins in Airdrop. I will certainly take advantage of this offer. Unfortunately, I don’t buy anything for me now, but getting into an airdrop is a great opportunity!
Now a small part of the projects is conducted by Airdrop, although this is a great opportunity to get a project token and in the future to trade on the stock exchange
Activity: 210
The project proposes to receive coins in Airdrop. I will certainly take advantage of this offer. Unfortunately, I don’t buy anything for me now, but getting into an airdrop is a great opportunity!
Activity: 110
In the future, the project should be a good product, but for now I have the opportunity to observe everything and how the airdrop goes
Activity: 182
Will you develop mobile apps for all platforms? because most people work through the phone
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The project looks very interesting. May be this will be. so far, I decided to observe the development!
What are you so interested in the project? I would like to understand. I am also interested in new projects and drew attention to this new product on the market. I have not yet formed an opinion about the prospects of this project.
Activity: 182
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The project looks very interesting. May be this will be. so far, I decided to observe the development!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello everybody!

I have a doubt. I saw in your webpage it's possible to do payments with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Pounds and Euros. Do you think on include more cryptos on the future? Will be interesting.

Thanks in advance! And congratulations for such an amazing project!

Hi there,

Thank you for this question. We need to change the statement there. There is no limitation in regards to payment with cryptocurrency. Literally whatever cryptocurrency you have in your HubrisOne account, you might pay with them.

I hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku

Thank you very much for your answer Utku, that's what I need to know Cheesy
Activity: 84
10,700 users signed up on our waiting list.

Download your app here and get 1,000 HBRS tokens

www.hubrisone.com/refer
Token sale starts in 6 hours:

Token start at $0.01 available directly from the exchange.

Activity: 7
1ST — JANUARY — 15TH JANUARY = 50% BONUS???

Not bad 50%  Grin

I 've been looking at icobench and Hubris has 5 of rate! Congrats team Wink

Activity: 73
Hello,

I would like to know if the application will allow to keep a history of the transactions that the users make.

I am very excited about this project!

Thanks and best regards.

Hi Kevinthis,

Thank you for this question!

That feature is one of the core features of the wealth management module.

I hope this helps.

We are all excited too!

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 2
Hello,

I would like to know if the application will allow to keep a history of the transactions that the users make.

I am very excited about this project!

Thanks and best regards.
Instructions on our token sale will be released soon.

We're starting the new year with a positive bang!

To get involved, register here via our Alpha App!! Over 10K users registered

📌Google Play App Download: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2EmPqPE 📌

📌Apple iOS link: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw 📌

You must be registered to receive participation instructions

Hello everyone,

We have published a Medium Article which reveals the details about our upcoming token sale.

Warm regards,
Utku
Hi again. I've been reading more about Hubris and I have a doubt. What are the major ways of monetization for your project? What is your plan about this?

Thanks in advance and nice project Cheesy

Hi there,

We have details about this on our website and whitepaper but basically, there will be a premium subscription along with freemium. Our business model is based on fee structure mainly. There will be transaction fees as another revenue stream for each usage of debit cards as well. We have finally 3rd party marketplace fees also which are paid by the partner projects to HubrisOne.

I hope these help.

Warm regards,
Utku
This project is based on UK and that's great,  but how would you collect the required funds in the current down market?

“Thanks for your question, we are using two methods of fundraising:

1. Token sale of HBRS tokens starting 1st Jan

2. Traditional equity crowdfund on www.crowdcube.com we will be raising funds for 20% equity

I hope this helps!  “

Hi there,

Thanks for this question.

We have considerable amount of interest to our equity sale. I have to admit it was more than we have anticipated. This might push us to offer another equity sale to be honest.

As for token sale, we have not established our business implementation and revenue streams based on token sale. We just want to distribute them so that we have determined a very low price for each as $0.01

I hope these help.

Warm regards,
Utku
Hello everybody!

I have a doubt. I saw in your webpage it's possible to do payments with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Pounds and Euros. Do you think on include more cryptos on the future? Will be interesting.

Thanks in advance! And congratulations for such an amazing project!

Hi there,

Thank you for this question. We need to change the statement there. There is no limitation in regards to payment with cryptocurrency. Literally whatever cryptocurrency you have in your HubrisOne account, you might pay with them.

I hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku
Is there a Whitepaper or documentation in Spanish? I think it is a interesting project but I would like read more info about it if it is possible Cheesy

Hi there,

You might have them in our Official Spanish Telegram group.

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 12
Hi again. I've been reading more about Hubris and I have a doubt. What are the major ways of monetization for your project? What is your plan about this?

Thanks in advance and nice project Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: