Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 48. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello admin,
We added your project HubrisOne to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/hubrisone
copper member
Activity: 152
Instructions on our token sale will be released soon.

We're starting the new year with a positive bang!

To get involved, register here via our Alpha App!! Over 10K users registered

📌Google Play App Download: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE 📌

📌Apple iOS link: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw 📌

You must be registered to receive participation instructions
Activity: 84
This project is based on UK and that's great,  but how would you collect the required funds in the current down market?

“Thanks for your question, we are using two methods of fundraising:

1. Token sale of HBRS tokens starting 1st Jan

2. Traditional equity crowdfund on www.crowdcube.com we will be raising funds for 20% equity

I hope this helps!  “
Actually, this is the first time I know about the crowdfunding via www.crowdcube.com!!!, even in your one-pager you haven't mentioned that.

This was a new way for us to allow investors to purchase shares in our business in a regulated way. This means investors can buy token if they wish or they can own equity/shares in HubrisOne.

It's something we will add to the website and other investor-related material.

I hope this helps!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This project is based on UK and that's great,  but how would you collect the required funds in the current down market?

2. Traditional equity crowdfund on www.crowdcube.com we will be raising funds for 20% equity

I hope this helps!  “
Actually, this is the first time I know about the crowdfunding via www.crowdcube.com!!!, even in your onepager you haven't mentioned that.
copper member
Activity: 152
Get Ready for 2019 - See Updates and Upcoming Events for HubrisOne

Activity: 14
Hello everybody!

I have a doubt. I saw in your webpage it's possible to do payments with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Pounds and Euros. Do you think on include more cryptos on the future? Will be interesting.

Thanks in advance! And congratulations for such an amazing project!
Thanks!
Another question Smiley There are a few applications that do the same than Hubrisone, more or less. I like these projects, but how do you take advantage amongst your competitors?

To add to what Fitzy answered with, we believe in simplifying crypto and making it as easy as possible for new entrants to use. So we have combined new currency (crypto) with old currency (fiat) on one platform.

This allows people to slowly adopt the idea of cryptocurrencies and really begin to understand the technology behind it.
Activity: 9

I hope this helps!  “
Thanks!
Another question Smiley There are a few applications that do the same than Hubrisone, more or less. I like this projects, but how do you take advantage amongst your competitors?

We feel that none of our competitors are able to provide the full suite of features that HubrisOne is providing on launch. Some of these features include: Personal Debit Card, Personal Loans, Crypto to fiat conversion, Cross Border Settlements etc.

By having all of these services in one easy to access application we feel that we are a complete solution for digital banking services.

-Fitzy
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 25
Thanks!
Another question Smiley There are a few applications that do the same than Hubrisone, more or less. I like this projects, but how do you take advantage amongst your competitors?
Is there a Whitepaper or documentation in Spanish? I think it is a interesting project but I would like read more info about it if it is possible Cheesy

For now, we are working on document translation. Spanish is going to live very soon and we will share once it arrives.

Thanks!
Hi everyone!!
Nice project  and nice planning  Wink One question. Where can I find use cases of your project?  Undecided

Thanks in advance

Hi Suzanna,

you can find out more details from our website, that would be the best source our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hubrisone/
Activity: 25
Is there a Whitepaper or documentation in Spanish? I think it is a interesting project but I would like read more info about it if it is possible Cheesy
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for you kind words.

HubrisOne aims to be a Digtial Banking Services alternative for anyone with access to a iOS/Android enabled smartphone more information of who we are and what we do can be found on our website www.hubrisone.com.

Thanks

-Fitzy
Activity: 7
Hi everyone!!
Nice project  and nice planning  Wink One question. Where can I find use cases of your project?  Undecided

Thanks in advance
Activity: 73
Hi, merry christmas!  Grin

I found that there is a Telegram channel in Spanish too: https://t.me/hubrisone_esp. Thanks for create spanish community  Cheesy

Hi,

Happy holidays!

We are trying to overcome the language limitations. Always trying to connect people around the world.

Kind regards,
Activity: 12
Hi, merry christmas!  Grin

I found that there is a Telegram channel in Spanish too: https://t.me/hubrisone_esp. Thanks for create spanish community  Cheesy
It's important for us to be transparent as we go along, there a few key dates and events happening in the next few weeks that you would not want to miss out on.

1. The first week of January our token sale goes live. We will list our tokens on an exchange and peg the price at 0.000088 (c.$0.01)
the price will increase by $0.01 every month (more detailed guide on how we will do this will be released very soon.)

2. 2nd week of January our equity seed crowdfund starts and goes live. This campaign will allow you to own shares in our company. The equity shares round will be hosted on FCA regulated platform www.crowdcube.com - you can buy shares in our company for only £10

3. Token distribution in March: We will distribute all airdrop referral rewards in bulk in March after the close of our seed round.

We hope this helps as we enter the new year.

We've signed up 9,200 on the waiting list without any money spent on any paid ads. You can download the app here: www.hubrisone.com/refer

Thanks!

Hi everyone and merry christmas!!  Grin

Thanks for the info Ivan! Where could I find airdrop or bounty links?

Good project guys  Cheesy

Hi,

Happy holidays!

We only have translation bounty active at the moment. Buy if you subscribe to our official telegram channel you might stay updated regarding upcoming bounty or airdrops.

Warm regards,
Utku
Hello for everyone!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have read about the project and it seems very interesting and has great potential compared to other competitors. I would like to know and know if they plan to extend the ICO?

Greetings and merry christmas

Hi Kevinthis,

Thanks for your support!

Our ICO will start on January 1st and it will be a 5 months ICO. We thought that 5 months would be enough for token sale. Do you have another idea?

Happy holidays!
Utku
Pages:
Jump to: