Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 55. (Read 7706 times)

copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
do you have registered users already on your app as of now? and if there's any, can you give us the approximate number of registrants? seems that the project is legit but couldn't attract more attention in the community here.

Hi there,

We have almost 1900 users signed as early bird and it is counting. We would like to see you on board too.

Kind regards,
Utku Kerem Gülçek

that's a lot already. but your thread here is not so active. i saw that you have bounty programs but still couldn't get much audience here? and checked the whitepaper and website, seems pretty legit to me. and this is not just a 5-min project. been devoting so much time and effort here from what i'm seeing here.

Many of our signups have come through LinkedIn from our personal networks - I think our approach is a little different as we are also having a public equity seed round.

We will be doing an ICO, it's just that we have no dates set as of yet. We're very new to these forums so any help to get the word out will help!

Thanks

HubrisOne Team
copper member
Can you give us more images of the working team? I searched but did not have any information

Hi there,

We have uploaded the new structure of the team above in the thread. Since everything is highly dynamic in this space, there happens changes in the structure also. We will be updating the community with the latest news.

Kind regards,
Utku Kerem Gülçek

You can find their team members on their website - https://www.hubrisone.com/the-team-2/
By the way, are Ivan and Tony brothers?
How are you generating income here? Haven't seen that your conducting ICO on your website.

Great questions! Correct, Ivan and Tony are brothers, Tony is slightly older by a few years
We will be doing an ICO(dates just not released yet), but we are just making sure we have everything in place from a legal and regulatory standpoint.

We are also in the middle of launching our equity share campaign via www.crowdcube.com where people can an own a piece of equity.

As of now and to date everything has been self-funded to show the community we have skin in the game and we are here long-term

Hope that helps buddy!

HubrisOne Team
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Can you give us more images of the working team? I searched but did not have any information

Hi there,

We have uploaded the new structure of the team above in the thread. Since everything is highly dynamic in this space, there happens changes in the structure also. We will be updating the community with the latest news.

Kind regards,
Utku Kerem Gülçek

You can find their team members on their website - https://www.hubrisone.com/the-team-2/
By the way, are Ivan and Tony brothers?
How are you generating income here? Haven't seen that your conducting ICO on your website.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
do you have registered users already on your app as of now? and if there's any, can you give us the approximate number of registrants? seems that the project is legit but couldn't attract more attention in the community here.

Hi there,

We have almost 1900 users signed as early bird and it is counting. We would like to see you on board too.

Kind regards,
Utku Kerem Gülçek

that's a lot already. but your thread here is not so active. i saw that you have bounty programs but still couldn't get much audience here? and checked the whitepaper and website, seems pretty legit to me. and this is not just a 5-min project. been devoting so much time and effort here from what i'm seeing here.
copper member
For those interested equity shares, please register at www.hubrisone.com/register

We will be announcing the first equity round soon!

Many thanks,
Ivan
Activity: 73

Hi there,

Kind regards,
Utku Kerem Gülçek
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Activity: 73

Hi there,

Kind regards,
Utku Kerem Gülçek
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
copper member
See below for our newly released monthly revenue subscription structure - Monthly Fees Can Be Paid in HBRS tokens

copper member
copper member
Integrated Cryptocurrency backed lending

copper member
We're putting the last pieces together for our equity share crowdfund! Join our telegram www.t.me/hubrisoneofficial our head to www.hubrisone.com to find out more

copper member

[/quote]

How about Asian countries? Any plans to operate in that area? and what can you say about the security of your platform? People will gonna register their sensitive info upon using your services.
[/quote]

Great question and glad you asked! See below for our global roll-out plan. The Asia region is referred to as APAC = Asia Pacific

The platform will be PCI-DSS compliant - this secures all sensitive data that passes through the platform. Here's a link to read more!

Extra Reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Card_Industry_Data_Security_Standard

As we are operating out of the EU we are naturally abiding by the GDPR rules - any further questions please let us know.

Register www.hubrisone.com/register to keep up to date with everything that's happening over the next few months!

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Whether you are based in India, Europe, North America or Africa you can become a HubrisOne member and benefit from blockchain technology.

How do you get involved?  www.hubrisone.com

---

HubrisOne Team

How about Asian countries? Any plans to operate in that area? and what can you say about the security of your platform? People will gonna register their sensitive info upon using your services.
copper member
Whether you are based in India, Europe, North America or Africa you can become a HubrisOne member and benefit from blockchain technology.

How do you get involved?  www.hubrisone.com

HubrisOne Team
copper member
Activity: 370
copper member
You have a good mission and an interesting project.
Do you have a VISA logo on your debit card photo, do you already have an agreement?

Hey thanks for the feedback and motivation, it helps to drive us on this mission to increase crypto adoption!

Great question and happy you have asked - Visa will be our payment processors for our online and instore- fiat and cryptocurrency payments. We are going through our UK debit card partner who manages the licensing and relationship directly with Visa.

I hope this helps, any questions feel free to post below and someone from the team will get back to you!

HubrisOne Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
You have a good mission and an interesting project.
Do you have a VISA logo on your debit card photo, do you already have an agreement?
copper member
It’s our mission to build a bridge between the traditional retail banking system and the new world of cryptocurrencies, aid in the global mission to bank the unbanked and increase cryptocurrency adoption globally - we know it's a big goal we have set out to accomplish.

However, every day we make progress,  we’re reminded why we started on this mission and it drives us to continue. Today we mark 1,200 early bird registrations!

It's a small step of many!

You can register here to learn more about our token sale and equity crowdfund: www.HubrisOne.com/register

HubrisOne Team
Pages:
Jump to: