Pages:
Author

Topic: My 100x-1000x bet in a year - page 2. (Read 3161 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
Better to pay special attention of the short term gains on different tokens. As BTC is still fletting it is hight time to make several XX on tokens. Take a look at Aeron project. Im expecting a very big spike up in price due to the fact ARN is needed to get new tokens ( team is conducting a very generous airdrop for ARN holders - details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). People will buy a lot of tokens in the last days to get new tokens for free and it will lead to good price growth I think. But in long term vision all the market will be in this shape for next few monthes for sure
Why only ARN holders are eligible for the airdrop? Why not any user who signed up can get the tokens? To be honest I wanna tokens but purchasing altcoins ( not only Aeron) is very risky deal Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
Better to pay special attention of the short term gains on different tokens. As BTC is still fletting it is hight time to make several XX on tokens. Take a look at Aeron project. Im expecting a very big spike up in price due to the fact ARN is needed to get new tokens ( team is conducting a very generous airdrop for ARN holders - details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). People will buy a lot of tokens in the last days to get new tokens for free and it will lead to good price growth I think. But in long term vision all the market will be in this shape for next few monthes for sure
Agree with you dude! It was the same while BCH and Ignis snapshots. In the last days of the airdrop campaigns there was the biggest growth of the coin that was obligatory for getting the drop. The same will be here for sure, it high time for picking up sone ARN tokens for sure
Well, I would agree. Last time with BitcoinCash we observed a very big pump in the first day after snapshot. I guess the CBM will make a huge growth as well and it is a reason to pick up some aeron now to get some CBM after token distribution
November 01, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Agree with you dude! It was the same while BCH and Ignis snapshots. In the last days of the airdrop campaigns there was the biggest growth of the coin that was obligatory for getting the drop. The same will be here for sure, it high time for picking up sone ARN tokens for sure
November 01, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 01, 2018, 08:00:49 AM
SnowBlossom ( https://snowblossom.org/ ) can be next winning bet.

It looks exactly the same like 0xbitcoin in the early phase:
new interesting mining technology, high skilled founders, strong small community, tiny capitalisation at this moment,
no big or medium exchange.

Buy now and wait; with bullrun of all market, i believe, SnowBlossom can grow much; like 0xbtc.

Activity: 378
October 31, 2018, 09:28:16 PM
i think ETH have pottential to 100X

Let me doubt that ETH will reach $30k per coin in one year. On the other hand some small cap coin like Masari, why not, could multiply x100 with continued development.
I don't think that ETH can reach $30k per coin in one year. Maybe in 5 years this can't reach to that level due to dumping of huge amount of ETH from those ICOs. Although it's unpredictable market theirs still possibility it might happen which can give us a good profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
Low caps that I like, that will likely have a chance to go x10 - x100 in the following bullrun: $zap $hydro $tube $bis $xbp $apot $dacc $ftm $eve $tel $dacc $rstr
Activity: 5
October 26, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
we cant see again x10 or x20 again easily.
it was in december 2017 that new investors enter market. now no new investors enter again markets

We can now, if we started an alt cycle. btc value is much lower than it was on the start of 2018. so the btc comparison can much easily go up. think about it if i didnt explain it good.
Activity: 35
October 26, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
I am reading about Masari, very very interesting project you got here. Do you guys think it can reach $10 until end of 2019 ?
Activity: 108
October 26, 2018, 04:15:12 AM
it was in december 2017 that new investors enter market. now no new investors enter again markets

They will, at some point. Meanwhile Masari is looking sharp.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
October 25, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
Can’t go past Twist for giant potential gains.

Market cap is $200k... 10 bagger and it’s stil only $2m.

100 bagger takes it to $20m

Very solid and active little project, London based team.

All about real world Blockchain adoption. Laser focus on actual use cases.

https://twist.network Trades on Cryptopia as Twist

Telegram t.me/TWIST_project_group
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
October 25, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
I think you should check out "own"

https://www.reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/9q3x2a/own_chx_summary_community_made/

https://weown.com/

DYOR, but for me this will be a big winner!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 24, 2018, 09:44:42 PM
I don't and we really don't know if there is a certain coin will fly such ambitious amount. The market decides of what possible trend we have in the future but we couldn't see such trend for now.
We never think with that cause it is something away from the reality we face today. Hope there is a positive change in the coming years when crypto is fully develop and acceptable in the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 24, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
And since the system is transparent and you can see all the transactions of a person, including the balance, you can control and monitor the movement of funds in the accounts of a person.
Activity: 47
October 24, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
Somethin' is cooking. Very large buy orders for MSR on Tradeogre.
Activity: 20
October 24, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
I am buying more MSR. I think sooner or later it will have a XHV-like run and also it will be listed on Bittrex after uncle mining&buletproofs release in december.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 08:03:56 PM
i think XLM, KMD, ZRX are worth holding for next bull market
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 22, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
Hm..
 Thanks for sharing this with me, I've been hunting some nice gems and ico's to participate in. Because If Crypto had to awake anytime soon then this is one of the best times to do shopping.
Do not rely on the advice of someone you do not know for your investments decisions, many people do all the time not only in this market but in the market of stocks as well and we see the terrible results they get all the time, if I were you I will dedicate my time to learn as much as I can about crypto and then use that knowledge to select icos to invest by myself.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 22, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
I've never think if we can see it at this time or even in the coming days.  It might even harder to have coin that could give us a x2 profit gains in the market today, how much more for the x10. Anyways,  we are free to speculate but it somehow there is no assurance of having such high ratings in the bear season.
Pages:
Jump to: