Pages:
Author

Topic: My 100x-1000x bet in a year - page 5. (Read 3161 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:10:34 AM
Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!
You are investing into a coin which offers product: mobile wallet? Are you kidding right? Cheesy. I do not understand why still people gamble with their money.

You only read mobile wallet. How about uncle mining and blocktree sharding ? Just listen to the podcast and let me know what are you thinking after. Cheers !
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 21, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!
You are investing into a coin which offers product: mobile wallet? Are you kidding right? Cheesy. I do not understand why still people gamble with their money.
Activity: 35
September 21, 2018, 03:27:30 AM
Vitalik " To be clear, I never said that there is "no room for growth" in the crypto ecosystem. I said there is no room for *1000x price increases*. A 1000x price increase from today means $200T in crypto, or ~an entire 70% of today's global wealth being in crypto."

No room for growth for the entire Crypto sphere but individual coins can achieve significant gains.
Activity: 9
September 20, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
Actinium - https://actinium.org/

Current price : 02.5 cents.
Market Cap : $90,000
Total Supply : 84M
Circulating : 4.3M
xch : Tradeogre

Launched on April 25th, 2018, with no pre-mine, no pre-sale, no founders rewards, and the development team owns no significant share of ACM.

“Actinium’s main priority is facilitating the adoption of the Lightning Network. We have already successfully activated SegWit, a necessary protocol for Lightning Network support. Currently developing & porting several tools that will be needed to manage specialized LN-nodes.”

“Goals include Smart Contracts, Atomic Swaps, Lightning Network, 0cash, TOR integration, and more.” Roadmap goals are getting hit. Awaiting Ledger review for HW wallet. GPU friendly algorithms. To activate Tor, users need only enter a single parameter into their configuration file—everything else will be done automatically. The list goes on. Read the bluepaper.

The dev and team is very active in Discord and social media. Clearly, is a labor of love, and at this stage of development, it's in the stealth phase. Think NERVA on a dip from Day 1. Not on Coin Market Cap yet. Donations are being taken for CREX exchange, which will help with volume.

Absolutely huge potential short, mid, and long-term.

Short takeaway : Committed devs. TOR, Atomic Swaps, Lightning ecosystem building, 0cash, Smart Contract platform, all on a project refreshingly fairly created / distributed at a 60K market-cap, about to start finalizing all road-map goals.

Hop into the ACM Discord and poke around. I think you'll like what you see. New exchange (Crex) / CMC is in the works.

Masari have only 18.4 total supply, in my opinion have much greater chances to gain a higher value per coin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Actinium - https://actinium.org/

Current price : 02.5 cents.
Market Cap : $90,000
Total Supply : 84M
Circulating : 4.3M
xch : Tradeogre

Launched on April 25th, 2018, with no pre-mine, no pre-sale, no founders rewards, and the development team owns no significant share of ACM.

“Actinium’s main priority is facilitating the adoption of the Lightning Network. We have already successfully activated SegWit, a necessary protocol for Lightning Network support. Currently developing & porting several tools that will be needed to manage specialized LN-nodes.”

“Goals include Smart Contracts, Atomic Swaps, Lightning Network, 0cash, TOR integration, and more.” Roadmap goals are getting hit. Awaiting Ledger review for HW wallet. GPU friendly algorithms. To activate Tor, users need only enter a single parameter into their configuration file—everything else will be done automatically. The list goes on. Read the bluepaper.

The dev and team is very active in Discord and social media. Clearly, is a labor of love, and at this stage of development, it's in the stealth phase. Think NERVA on a dip from Day 1. Not on Coin Market Cap yet. Donations are being taken for CREX exchange, which will help with volume.

Absolutely huge potential short, mid, and long-term.

Short takeaway : Committed devs. TOR, Atomic Swaps, Lightning ecosystem building, 0cash, Smart Contract platform, all on a project refreshingly fairly created / distributed at a 60K market-cap, about to start finalizing all road-map goals.

Hop into the ACM Discord and poke around. I think you'll like what you see. New exchange (Crex) / CMC is in the works.
Activity: 108
September 18, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
I don't believe in 1000x returns but after some research i think Masari can do at least 10x.
September 18, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
vitalik says there was no room for cryptocurrency to gain profit 1000x this year, so many failed ICO's. i dont think betting project excluded with this situation

I said "in a year" not "this year", also MSR is not an ICO.

Cheers!
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
vitalik says there was no room for cryptocurrency to gain profit 1000x this year, so many failed ICO's. i dont think betting project excluded with this situation
Activity: 108
September 18, 2018, 03:46:33 AM
I don't think that it is a good option, Monero itself feels pretty good atm and why would its fork coin do 100-1000x? No reasons for that as for me...

Maybe for the new tech different from Monero: uncle mining and blocktree sharding ?

Also MobileWallet and One Click Miner.
Activity: 34
September 17, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
I don't think that it is a good option, Monero itself feels pretty good atm and why would its fork coin do 100-1000x? No reasons for that as for me...

Maybe for the new tech different from Monero: uncle mining and blocktree sharding ?
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 15, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
September 14, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
My 1000x bet is on something that doesn't exist yet.
Activity: 183
September 14, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
xspec! will be x100 in 1q 2019! Wink
Activity: 75
September 14, 2018, 07:24:24 AM
Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019.
IMO, the most important property of Masari is not the mobile wallet. It is the fact that Masari is a Monero fork, much like LTC is to BTC. So Masari has privacy features by default. They try to improve on the mining process and possibly implement blocktree sharding, in an attempt to improve scalability.

Given the smallish marketcap, I have to say it seem like a really decent coin, probably worth looking a little bit more into it and maybe even investing. Thanks for sharing.   

There's one another coin PRIV - https://privcy.io
They are also targeting the anonymous transactions and have some good features like staking in the web wallet itself. Never seen any project who supports staking on web wallet. They have good developers and are working right on the money. They haven't done any ICO and rather doing 20 rounds of AD. Must check them out.
September 14, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
I think that migh be only possible in bull market, look at big news in the market like horizen, coins don't move at all. 100x in a year needs lots of hype etc.

I am hoping that bull market will return in less than a year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
I think that migh be only possible in bull market, look at big news in the market like horizen, coins don't move at all. 100x in a year needs lots of hype etc.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 09:34:49 AM
Vitalik " To be clear, I never said that there is "no room for growth" in the crypto ecosystem. I said there is no room for *1000x price increases*. A 1000x price increase from today means $200T in crypto, or ~an entire 70% of today's global wealth being in crypto."

Yes,he was referring to people who are crazy and are saying crypto space will grow hundred folds. No way for that to happen, market cap of all gold is 7 or 8 trillion and we will be happy if crypto market will be that big. It is possible thou.

Well he has a very good point and i share that. So people who are expecting another 2017 run to end the are probably going to be disappointed. Though that's one step to making crypto a little bit stable right?
Activity: 35
September 13, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
Masari seems like a legit coin, now is at the beginning of the road but long term could follow his older brother Monero and why not, can compete with him for supremacy if all the tech is proper implemented. This will take at least 2 years.
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
We see such Ascension goals every day. Actually, as long as we are lucky and have some research knowledge, we can do it.
Pages:
Jump to: