Pages:
Author

Topic: My 100x-1000x bet in a year - page 4. (Read 3161 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
October 03, 2018, 04:44:26 AM
it will definitely get harder to make such big jumps
and not all coins will go up, shitcoins will stay down...
the bulk of the coins here are scrap, as they are simply promoted because those who own them want to get the most out of the loss
Activity: 840
October 03, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
Yes. If you think what you believe is right the go for it. If you believe that coin will have good future, then follow it otherwise you may end up regretting if it became a success. In my own personal opinion, however, I will be picking up or investing coins in the top 50 in the coinmarketcap because most of them are already established in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
Do we have a date for Masari uncle mining launch ?
Activity: 108
September 30, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
This could really fly in a few months.
Activity: 34
September 27, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
Exactly my thinking. If uncle mining and blocktree are a success, and Masari captures even only 1% of Monero's marketcap, that's still a 10x from here. Of course, this will be a long time, now it's accumulation time.
Activity: 9
September 27, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
Masari is one of those things can moon hard and fast, I have a small bag just in case.

I like that it isn't a copy/paste job like (((LTC))) but actually tries to improve on the XMR platform.
Activity: 20
September 27, 2018, 07:01:54 AM
I liove Masari and I hope they implement everything on the road-map. Meanwhile you can get more with discount:

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-MSR

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MSR_BTC
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
in the current situation everything is difficult, 100x - 1000x is a crazy multiple and impossible to achieve. none of the coins are capable, except shitcoin that relies on pumps to achieve it.

So your trading advice is to invest in shitcoins instead in coins with real future and development path ? Cheesy
I think it is a viable investment strategy to invest 10 dollars in a shitcoin. Dream still have to have, in case it is realized Grin
Activity: 22
September 27, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
in the current situation everything is difficult, 100x - 1000x is a crazy multiple and impossible to achieve. none of the coins are capable, except shitcoin that relies on pumps to achieve it.

So your trading advice is to invest in shitcoins instead in coins with real future and development path ? Cheesy
Activity: 35
September 25, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Activity: 47
September 25, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
Thanks for indicating this low-cap coin for me. Just opened cmc and looked at the graphs. This coin now nearly at it's lows and volumes are ludicrous. As for me I'll bookmark it but won't make any investments in the nearest future.

look at the whole chart: https://coinlib.io/coin/MSR/Masari

I am also looking Masari with an option to buy.
Activity: 84
September 24, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
cringe bangat But if we have a high desire it can happen
Activity: 616
September 24, 2018, 11:28:47 AM
You can also check Devery, a very legit project (UN as a partner, and currently taking part in the JD.com accelerator program) with a very tiny market cap: a little over 1.2 mio.

If you're looking for a 100x, this is a contender.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
Thanks for indicating this low-cap coin for me. Just opened cmc and looked at the graphs. This coin now nearly at it's lows and volumes are ludicrous. As for me I'll bookmark it but won't make any investments in the nearest future.

look at the whole chart: https://coinlib.io/coin/MSR/Masari
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
Activity: 25
September 24, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
Found this on their telegram maybe will help.

Why Masari?

To scale the Cryptonote protocol for mass adoption while retaining complete privacy

How: By implementing an improved mining algorithm (CN-Fast), difficulty adjustment algorithm (WWHM), Uncle mining and blocktree sharding

Complete Privacy
-Every transaction in the Masari blockchain from the genesis block to now has used the same ringsize
-MSR coins are fungible, meaning every coin is interchangable and indistinguishable from one another
-All transaction and address data is hidden using RingCT and Cryptonote protocol.  There is no rich list, there is no public record, you are totally anonymous in every way

Fair Distribution:
-No ICO
-0.5% premine is a fraction of most development team allotments
-There are no masternodes or other incentives to concentrate the supply among a small number of people
Strong Development:
-Masari is developed by one full-timer (Thaer Khawaja) and two part-timers (Gnock and Cryptochangements)
-Two of the three developers are credited Monero contributors

Development Milestones already achieved
-CryptoNight-Fast is a new algorithm created by the Masari team
-Weighted-Weighted Harmonic Mean difficulty adjustment algorithm making Masari ASIC resistant and more resilient against mining attacks like flash mining
-Both algorithms have been adopted by several small Cryptonote coins. Masari is a leader, not a follower in this space.
-the DAA has been submitted to Monero to be adopted pending review
-Client-side web wallet
-Android mobile wallet (IOS coming soon)
-GUI and CLI desktop wallets for Windows and Mac, CLI desktop wallet for Linux

Development Milestones coming up
-Uncle Mining is a cryptonote first that rewards miners for work done on abandoned blocks that were not the first to be written to the blockchain.  This adds more hashpower and 'weight' to the network, making it more secure.  The code is already written and deployed on a Testnet.
-Blocktree Protocol will be the crowning achievement of the MSR developers.  It will allow the blockchain to shard and achieve high throughput.  This will allow Masari to scale to high TPS while remaining fully Proof of Work
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:44:26 AM
This is a good achievement , in my opinion this is a good result, especially since it is not the end and you can continue your good path that is committed to be profitable and positive.
Activity: 26
September 22, 2018, 06:31:03 AM
I hear about this coin from every directions in the last few weeks and now it's listed on Cryptopia: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMYtiN6N30&feature=youtu.be

Cryptopia is not that good at the moment, Tradeogre is still #1 Exchange for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: