Pages:
Author

Topic: My 100x-1000x bet in a year - page 8. (Read 3161 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
I have suffered huge losses by taking bets, my bet is just cheating, they only pay at the beginning of the game. the rest they don't make payments I really don't like betting,
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
i think ETH have pottential to 100X

No way of 100x, that would be great if ETH get back to it's previous ATH.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
Masari will be listed on cryptopia pretty soon. If you were ever going to buy Masari you  want to get in now before that happens. You thank me later.
Activity: 20
September 03, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
I just got my first Masari, seems like an undervalued coin for the moment. Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 35
August 31, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

Let me doubt that ETH will reach $30k per coin in one year. On the other hand some small cap coin like Masari, why not, could multiply x100 with continued development.
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
Cardano have pottential to be in the moon <3
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 31, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
IMO, the most important property of Masari is not the mobile wallet. It is the fact that Masari is a Monero fork, much like LTC is to BTC. So Masari has privacy features by default. They try to improve on the mining process and possibly implement blocktree sharding, in an attempt to improve scalability.

There are nowadays quite a number of Monero forks, not mentioning the other Cryptonote based coins. They all have the privacy features.
So imho a mobile wallet for a Monero fork is not enough for "moon". The only somewhat convincing part is that the dev is active and "brilliant" (which comes from a newbie so.. hmmm...), but yeah.. I personally am not convinced, at least not yet. I may research more though. I will help you with something though: I'll add that the link to the ANN page, since I'll go there for a read.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
August 31, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
What exchanges ?

Currently I can find the following exchanges (with rather low liquidity):

• TradeOgre
  • Crex24
  • SouthXchange
  • Stocks.Exchange
  • BiteBTC
Activity: 47
August 31, 2018, 03:08:15 AM
What exchanges ?
August 31, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
So, can you tell me does masari have ASIC resistanc just like what has already implemented in the Monero? I guess moneo has a big problem caused by asic miners in these days.
So many monero fork coin and what make you call that even better? I just curious abuot that basically all of them have the same specification.
As far as I can tell, Masari has switch to a new variation of CryptoNight called CryptoNight Fast:

CryptoNight Fast (CN-Fast) is a new CryptoNight Variant developed by Masari team. To mitigate potential attacks and to reduce centralization issues Masari forked at block height 204,000 and replaced CNv7 with CN-Fast algorithm.
Source: https://coinguides.org/masari-mining-cn-fast-miner-hashrate/

I'm not an expert in these things, you can check the article for more info. As for how long this new algo variant will remain ASIC resistant, we can only speculate. If Masari gains on popularity, a new ASIC is probably just around the corner.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 30, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019.
IMO, the most important property of Masari is not the mobile wallet. It is the fact that Masari is a Monero fork, much like LTC is to BTC. So Masari has privacy features by default. They try to improve on the mining process and possibly implement blocktree sharding, in an attempt to improve scalability.

Given the smallish marketcap, I have to say it seem like a really decent coin, probably worth looking a little bit more into it and maybe even investing. Thanks for sharing.   
So, can you tell me does masari have ASIC resistanc just like what has already implemented in the Monero? I guess moneo has a big problem caused by asic miners in these days.
So many monero fork coin and what make you call that even better? I just curious abuot that basically all of them have the same specification.

Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
Hm..
 Thanks for sharing this with me, I've been hunting some nice gems and ico's to participate in. Because If Crypto had to awake anytime soon then this is one of the best times to do shopping.
August 30, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019.

Given the smallish marketcap, I have to say it seem like a really decent coin, probably worth looking a little bit more into it and maybe even investing. Thanks for sharing.   
Activity: 40
August 30, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: