Pages:
Author

Topic: My Apology to Bitcoin Community and Request for another Chance - page 4. (Read 1322 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 548
I saw with your negative feedback received due your mistake at long time actually several campaigns not paying yet, I don't know how tolerant with fatal mistake when many bounties campaign not paying and how do you feel with participants spent their time, energy and and every doing task for getting stake weekly for receiving payment at the end bounties campaign.

I don't blame with how many your success campaign but can't be comparison about how much bounties campaign reward you have been corrupt, still speculative about which one is true did you steal participants campaign reward or your project handle not paying yet. I have one thing helped please give us clearly with your current failure campaign about payment, does team of bounty promoting paying or not?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You just opened yourself to scrutinizing how you get those feedback and based on lovesmayfamilis it's your third time asking for forgiveness some of your sins are intentional, some members will forgive you others may not and some feedback will forever mark your journey here in Bitcointalk.
The most important is you have peace of mind now that you've asked for forgiveness, but it will never be the same again from then to now.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Though it's everyone's personal decision to take, but I think mistakes are made by humans, whether intentional or unintentional, and if someone accepts their mistakes and asks for forgiveness, they do deserve to get a chance for it.

accounts connected: jamalaezaz, Digital_Lord, lady Royal, noah tall, Btcschool, involved in account trading (accounts OrangeSeller, Ardenyham, extrabyte)

I would caution all hunters not to participate in campaigns run by this "manager."
Activity: 963
Merit: 197
Though it's everyone's personal decision to take, but I think mistakes are made by humans, whether intentional or unintentional, and if someone accepts their mistakes and asks for forgiveness, they do deserve to get a chance for it.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Just chiming in here. I've had the pleasure of working with Jamal on several occasions over the last few years and have found him to be genuine, trustworthy, and reliable. I do not believe any mistakes he made in the past were out of malice.
Thanks mate for your kind words and support. you've been a great support throughout the years for that you have my utmost respect.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Just chiming in here. I've had the pleasure of working with Jamal on several occasions over the last few years and have found him to be genuine, trustworthy, and reliable. I do not believe any mistakes he made in the past were out of malice.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Dear community,
From the bottom of my heart, I want to express my deepest gratitude to LFC_Bitcoin and nutildah for their kindness and understanding in removing and revising their negative feedback on my profile. Their act of compassion will always hold a special place in my heart.

I have reached out to everyone else who left negative feedback and humbly requested that they reconsider their feedback. The Sceptical Chymist suggested that I open a thread and let the community decide, so here I am, standing before you with the hope of forgiveness.

I take full responsibility for the mistakes I have made in the past, and I deeply regret any harm or loss that my actions may have caused. I have never directly scammed anyone or stolen anyone's money, but I have made poor choices and worked with scam projects as a bounty manager. However, I did not run away, but stayed here and continued using the forum.

I do not want to boast, but I have also done some good things. I have helped many people, completed several successful trades, and bought items from forum users without issue. I understand that my past actions were wrong, and I have no excuses for them. But I promise to never repeat them in the future. If I work for any project in the future and if the work involves anyone else, such as bounty members, I will ensure the project escrows the payment, or I will not work with them.

In conclusion, I humbly request for the forgiveness of the Bitcoin community and for a chance to be a normal forum user once again. I ask for your support in opposing the flag on my profile
and for Lutpin, Mitchell, The Sceptical Chymist, marlboroza, and JollyGood to reconsider their feedback.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Jamal
Pages:
Jump to: