Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 42. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 08:58:27 PM
my experience with the bounty is sometimes nice and once ugly, the first is good because I got the token immediately and earns it immediately, the second I did not get a token payment because its managers left.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:04:47 PM
Congratulations on your first bounty completion!

A little tip for bounty hunting. Best to check the hype of the ICO. If the ico raise less money, means your bounty will be less. Thus its important to DYOR first. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
It is very good for newbie, from my first experience know crypto and this forum I do not really understand, after reading many almost 1 week I start to understand and know bounty then try to follow bounty social media although have to wait long but I get token.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Oh boy for a student like you it is unbelievable achievement,not all the kids can earn money much like that! do not stop learning because i see some good potential in you do not let these profits makes your attitude change,be humble and im sure more profits will come to you because you are doing very well as early today.Im sure someday all of your sacrafices and hardwork will get paid   Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Well i am one of the new users of this community.
And i am hoping that my career on this industry could be successful .
My first bounty will end up soon and waiting either successful or not.
It charge to my experience if it will failed.
Activity: 145
April 01, 2018, 07:41:36 PM
Sometimes you need to look for a good alternative to trading and mining because you wont risk anything but your time and effort in bounty hunting,compare to the trading which will obviously need a lot of trading experiences, mining which you will need to invest huge amount of money to earn a decent percentage per month,bounty hunting is th safest way to earn money if you asked me.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
Hardowking people will always be rewarded very well,you did research of course that is why you have chosen good bounty campaigns over these shitty scam projects in the forum,most of these new projects are scams so do not try yo join those campaigns which are suspicous especially those campaign managers that are using newbie to member accounts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
Good results, congratulations. I started participating in the bounty last summer and earned about $ 5000 during this time. I could earn more if I was not lazy.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 01, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
Congrats! you are a certified hunter now you have been hard working for quite a while and you have received some good bounties,people doesnt know that they can earn a lot from promoting these ICOs,without any amount to risk that is why we need to be focused with these bounties if we dont have enough money to start trading or mining.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 07:24:40 PM
Congrats mate. Good job. I started around November last year and approximately I earn already around 2,000 USD. It was a big help for the family expenses. Bounty takes hard work as well but on a very short amount of time. But compare to the work you've done, its something very rewarding. But I have also bad experience. I also have one bounty that I started around December 2017 and finished ICO last March 21. Soft Cap was not achieve, therefore bounty participants was not paid. I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey. Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
Well played you are now certified bounty hunter,you could make a lot of money when you can manage to pick those good bounties out from these bunch of shit projects because if you know how these ICOs work,you will find that these projects are created just to raise funds and then eventually runaway from the investors and the bounty hunters!
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
Indeed hard working will give you the rewards you are seeking,those people who are lazy to get work everyday arent going succeed in life ,and those people who are doing their best to get their goals will have more chances of success! life isnt too hard and complicated,you just need to find some ways to income,and in this case its bounty hunting.
Activity: 183
April 01, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
if my personal experience is still lacking, and still have not felt success in campaign. because I still fairly new member.
Activity: 59
April 01, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
The reward work is really good to obtain the free token the best way!

In your spare time, earn some money to change your life!

It is very important to choose a good reward. Some of the rewards are fraudulent!
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 07:10:59 PM
Very well! you did a good job with your first bounty campaign,im sure you are going to make a lot of profits in the future because you are a good bounty hunter picking good bounties is indeed a very hard thing to do because most of these new project is either scam or shit project that doesnt have any future to get investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

A positive mind attracts positive results. Skepticism is normal for most who does not understand what he is looking into. But if we are positive enough to take on the risks of any venture, then we will get our answers. Answers in the form of results whether good or bad. If good, great! We just need to improve further. If bad, great! We have something to learn from to become stronger and wiser. In your case, you took that risk. And now, you found your answer.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
Wow that is very great experience,thanks for sharing it to use and i know you did a very good part of your campaigns that is why you have been rewarded with good bounties.Never stop learning so that you will be updated with the things here in forums,not everybody here has good experience with bounties that is why you are so lucky to have that profits stay humble and learn more.
Activity: 118
April 01, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
good luck to you because you have chosen good projects to do. But besides, I also add more one important thing. that is chosing a good manager is also important as chosing a project. I have seen there are many managers scam others
April 01, 2018, 06:58:04 PM
Well good for you,seems like you know everything in bounty campaigns  because you can easily pick those good campaigns over these bunch or shit projects and scam projects here in bitcointalk.You are not a good bounty hunter because you can manage to take get profits in just few months of being here better than most of the hunters here.
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 01, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
This is why i am more focused on bounty hunting compare to trading which you will risk big amout of money! bounty hunting doesnt need any amount or investments compare to mining and trading which you will need plenty of money to produce more rewards and in bounties you will only risk your time and effort which is better than losing your money in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: