Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 38. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 02, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
Yes, thank u for ur sharing. I have a question, many bounty pool divide a large part into the signature campaign, but the forum level is low. Could u plz tell me how to upgrade the level quickly.
Its will be very hard to get rank up, you can see that i post article where i have over 250 replys, but i recieve only 1 merit wich is key to get higher rank!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project5
I agree much! But the thing is Bounties of today are 40% scam if they are not their token might be very low price to trade but yes as a beginner I am really please with these legit Bounties. I started February 21 I guess on hunting Bounties but most of them is just telegram bounty and of course I have like 5 social media campaign I'm hoping for a positive result. I have received 420 tokens on 1 telegram campaign but It was like "first blood" The token was no value. Again I agree with you we should really choose the right one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
April 02, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
Its time for the test cause the market is not good and many ico projects will fail due to cant raise enough money and the coin price will be very low even the ico is successd, we need to choose a bounty as careful as we can and hold the bounty tokens for a long time
April 02, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!

you still think in usd and euro well thats also your mistake.
In cryptocurrency i am using USD, in real life EUR, wherr is mistake?😂
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:27:58 AM
Yes, thank u for ur sharing. I have a question, many bounty pool divide a large part into the signature campaign, but the forum level is low. Could u plz tell me how to upgrade the level quickly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 02, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!

you still think in usd and euro well thats also your mistake.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
Its really good and amazing to read very deep when you are introduced to something for the first time. I must say that you taking your time to read more on the cryptocurrencies had a correlation with your earning in that bounty campaign. Your experience really motivates me to carry on. Even though my first token received from one bounty campaign that was expected to make me hit some ETH But the token was dumped on the exchange market, but that wouldn't stop me from participating in others.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
I have had a bad bounty experience with equi campaign. I joined their bounty 2 month ago and were expecting that they will finish the campaign to the 4, april 2018 according to their Whitepaper, but then they have announced that the tokensale & bounty will last to the 30, june 2018! I dont want to wait so much time, and advice all bounty hunters not to join the campaigns for more than 4-5 weeks, otherwise you can lose a lot of time if the project is too weak.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 02, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
I've never had a problem with bounty.As soon as I found this opportunity so soon began to use it and quite pleased with the result which was obtained
Perhaps you are a person who has many years experience in the Crypto market especially Bounty. I'm new and I have not had any income yet. I am looking forward to your help. I like Bounty but my ICO project analysis ability is poor, I have been in the Bounty for 3 months but often see the fraud ICO.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project
April 02, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
My bounty and airdrop is not very cool unlike other people who earn much bigger than me since they join their first bounties or airdrops because I just received my rewards to
 what I participated us just a small amount but it is OK that u have that rewards that I can use to spend in anything I wanted to buy here in my country.
Honestly i havent aidroo experience, because i think airdrops are no profitable!
Activity: 314
April 02, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
My bounty and airdrop is not very cool unlike other people who earn much bigger than me since they join their first bounties or airdrops because I just received my rewards to  what I participated us just a small amount but it is OK that u have that rewards that I can use to spend in anything I wanted to buy here in my country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
April 02, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
is bounty campaign are real? i'm never get paid from any campaign Undecided
Yes its all real, you. can read more about: How to participate, how to choose and much more in my new article: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 02, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
bounty experiments that I have done about 40% bounty that I follow is a success and provide benefits although not too big I am happy because of the bounty campaign in my opinion including a great job and sufficient income. it's just a matter of bounty program we have to wait up to 3-7 months to make a satisfactory result.

Waiting for 3-7 months just for the bounty of a certain bounty program is too long waiting, but since we don't have any choice but to wait for it, then be it. Not all of the bounty that we are going to join will gives us profits, because sadly there are some bounties that turned out to be scam and ran away the money that they have raised, lucky you you never been encounter bounty like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
I've never had a problem with bounty.As soon as I found this opportunity so soon began to use it and quite pleased with the result which was obtained
Me too! I have great hopes because I take part in LuckyToken so time will show
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 02, 2018, 09:43:45 AM
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
I think in any bounty program we should also participate in investing or holding it, for the benefit we expect.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
Well done! I think most of us started with bounty until we got familiar with the market. It does add up in the end, especially if you hold the coins for a while.
April 02, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I appreciate your good experience that you had and still have in the forum and joining the bounty campaigns.
The popularity of the campaigns and the bounty have been moved from the bitcoin payment into altcoin payment and even people risk their time and power because they don't know if they will accept any token from this bounty even after many weeks or months after the bounty is finished totally, in some cases their ICO still runs but the main thing is that the participants should receive their tokens and most of the time they get a good profit.
When i see theese results i want to make more and more, it was also great motivation for me to make article here and open eyes maybe for some users who not trust in bountys!

The result undoubtely is great when the bounty pays
yes, it alwasy depend on that!
Pages:
Jump to: