Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 45. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 03:58:35 PM
That was an awesome experience not all the people is getting paid by these campaigns that is why you are too lucky to get paid,thats every impressive achievement already because these campaign are rarely getting hardcaps,well i do think now that you have researched very well that is why you got decent bounties nad you picked good bounties.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
April 01, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
Man, you are so lucky can find a much of good bounty program not just like me...
I'm started working as bounty hunter since the end of 2017, I already did participate more than 30 bounties since first time working as a bounty hunter.
From 30+ bounties that I participated, maybe only a few bounties are really profitable or give me really valuable coins/tokens. Most of the bounties that I do always provide tokens/coins are worthless a.k.a cheap.  Undecided

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Enough to spread about the bounty !! Guys, you cut your profit by such actions. Well, why do you need 5,000 people to participate in the bounty?
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 01, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
Very well,most of these bounties today wont get you paid and if you get paid you will only get pennies that is why it is too hard to tell wether if the coin is going to achieve success or not ,because hardcap ICOs today are getting more rare because most of these projects are failing from its ICO phases that is why less successful ICOs less chance of getting paid.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 03:45:54 PM
Good job. Can i know where do you find those bounty programs?
Thanks mate, i can say that, at this moment i make new topic about how to participate in bounty, how to find best one, How long you must wait to get paid, and another interesing specifics about bounty!  Wink
April 01, 2018, 03:45:03 PM
It's great to see that you've had some amazing results with bounties. I've had some results, and they have been ok for the minimal work that has been done. But the last 10 bounties or so that I've been working on have not paid out.  So I'm just wondering what's really going on with some of these projects.  I'm still waiting for some of them to pay out, but it's hard to continue when there are so many projects that haven't paid out.

Can I ask where you're finding your bounties at?
Thanks mate, i can say that, at this moment i make new topic about how to participate in bounty, how to find best one, How long you must wait to get paid, and another interesing specifics about bounty!  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
Well very nice! you are indeed lucky to get paid by these bounty campaigns most of the people here arent yet getting paid with their bounties probably because we have a bear market tha is why they dont want to distribute the token rewards of they never will because the managers might steal it already keeping all of the stakes to himself.
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
Have rather good experience of bounty participation. My initial balance was zero and after two-three months it is above US$3000. Tend to think, it is not very bad start.  

That's not a bad start at all.  What types of bounties are you doing? Signature, Twitter, Facebook & Telegram?
Activity: 8
April 01, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Good job. Can i know where do you find those bounty programs?
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
It's great to see that you've had some amazing results with bounties. I've had some results, and they have been ok for the minimal work that has been done. But the last 10 bounties or so that I've been working on have not paid out.  So I'm just wondering what's really going on with some of these projects.  I'm still waiting for some of them to pay out, but it's hard to continue when there are so many projects that haven't paid out.

Can I ask where you're finding your bounties at?
April 01, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
That is awesome. as you can see my level i am newbie
i started bounties like 15 days ago. But after reading your post. It gives me so much confidence and encouragement to do more. I wish i can give u the merit for it but i am too small for it (y)
I wish you all the best in bounty campaigns, i am happy that i give you more confidance to achieve results there!
I also hope for some merit  Grin, i know that its hard to earn them now!
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
Have rather good experience of bounty participation. My initial balance was zero and after two-three months it is above US$3000. Tend to think, it is not very bad start.  
Activity: 69
April 01, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
That is awesome. as you can see my level i am newbie
i started bounties like 15 days ago. But after reading your post. It gives me so much confidence and encouragement to do more. I wish i can give u the merit for it but i am too small for it (y)
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
April 01, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
You did a great job and got nice rewards. Keep it up, learn how to trade and you will multiply your earnings. Crypto currency is far more interesting than just doing social media bounties:)
April 01, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
yes bounty is legit which is we can obtain different token on it by sharing their project to our social media accounts such facebook and twitter.  But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.. And sometimes they distribute a shitcoin.  
yes, as I mentioned at the beginning that incomes from bounty i start recieve only after little bit more than 1 month! And now i still havent get many of them (

Wait one minute. Did you mean you still haven't gotten any tokens or fiat money? Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate?
How many tokens you can sell right now?
I already get over 30-40 tokens in my ETH wallet, i also sell many of them to buy for example ICX and TRX! At this time many tokens have very low price in exnchage and i decide to hodl them for better days Cheesy
Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate? - I have put on portfolio just some of tokens where i have higher profit, and yes it current exchnage rate!
How many tokens you can sell right now? - I can sell many of them now, but i not see value, because its not the best time, i will wait when market recover!
So why you still think you have gotten $2500? Smiley Unfortunately them might price less and less..
I am rally sorry, maybe you not see but i have gotten right now 1600$, because you can maybe know market is not in the best condition Cheesy
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 01, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
Lucky you because you get paid very well,some of my campaigns from what i have joined from the past are still not paying the hunters probably they never will because some of these bounty managers are greedy asf, which wont give you anything or if they paid the hunters they will only give pennies after working for months for the ICO promotion.
April 01, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
You have a very nice experience,good for you because you are luck to get paid plenty of bounties everytime.I didnt have a good experience when i first joined these signature campaigns because i have joined the wrong manager and the wrong campaign which has turned into scam after they have raised millions of dollars they have disappeared into thin air.
It s 50% of luck and 50% of knowledge, i have get some scams, but compared to the results at the end, I do not care about these scams anymore!
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
April 01, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
Well good for you your firs campaign did pay you very well,to what i have experience i didnt get paid because the manager sucks that is why the new manager give us the rewards that we have worked for about a month because he says that the manager deleted the stakes from the spreadsheet what a stupid manager we have back then.
If he continues with the campaigns then he could have a lot of projects flourishing. There is a lot of campaigns that need it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
April 01, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
yes bounty is legit which is we can obtain different token on it by sharing their project to our social media accounts such facebook and twitter.  But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.. And sometimes they distribute a shitcoin.  
yes, as I mentioned at the beginning that incomes from bounty i start recieve only after little bit more than 1 month! And now i still havent get many of them (

Wait one minute. Did you mean you still haven't gotten any tokens or fiat money? Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate?
How many tokens you can sell right now?
I already get over 30-40 tokens in my ETH wallet, i also sell many of them to buy for example ICX and TRX! At this time many tokens have very low price in exnchage and i decide to hodl them for better days Cheesy
Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate? - I have put on portfolio just some of tokens where i have higher profit, and yes it current exchnage rate!
How many tokens you can sell right now? - I can sell many of them now, but i not see value, because its not the best time, i will wait when market recover!
So why you still think you have gotten $2500? Smiley Unfortunately them might price less and less..
Activity: 541
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
Oh guys, I'm certainly all right, ada, wabi, icx, but I think it's worth paying attention to the yet-insignificantly promising tokens from the company TokenGo, right now the price grows with the ETH, and then when you enter the market, due to your uniqueness of this company's tokens will only go up, listen me;)
Pages:
Jump to: