Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 41. (Read 4691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
April 02, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
Congratulations on your lucrative bounty winnings and exceeding the circumstances of your country. That takes a lot of resourcefulness and individual willpower.

Bounties will become more lucrative as crypto markets shake off the bearish climate. One of the best things that can happen for the price of a newly minted coin / token is getting listed on a reputable exchange, which can take months or even a year after ICO, so if you pick intrinsically valuable projects you believe in, your patience will pay off explosively.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
My experience that in the end. Distribution takes time. But the exchange takes a lot of time. People wait for their money.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
My bounty experience in not so good,because i newly join the bounty.i participate 2 parts facebook,and twitter.but bounty is best earning side.i take professionally.and i hope a good profit the bounty.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
Your post is very inspiring! It would not be futile if you posted links from where they started. After all, in order to earn a bounty you need to have some knowledge!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
April 02, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
well this is really a good news for us who are new to this kind of job (bounty campaigns), i am pretty hyped now thanks to your post bro. i only join bounty campaign for more than 2 weeks right now i hope i'll get my reward soon..
Activity: 67
April 02, 2018, 02:10:37 AM
Heard a lot from friends about the bounty and so on. Decided to try it. Now comes my first attempt, I hope everything will be as colorful as lucky here)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 02, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
This is a very motivational post and congratulations for your earnings. That is pretty impressive and you guys are lucky because most of you live in developing countries where your cost of living and average salaries are much less. Here just to pay my rent, food and bills, with no extra luxuries costs me over 1.2k Euros a month, which means I have to work my ass off just to survive. So I think those in the developing countries will be much richer than I am much faster for doing less hehe.  Grin I wish sometimes I could move to a developing country to cut my living costs but my family is mostly in Europe so am here for now.  Cheesy
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 02, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
My bounty experience is not so good because I experienced bounty campaigns that are scams and I’ve been joining 2 bounty campaigns that are scams but I still do participating in any bounty campaigns cause i don’t lose hope.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I have only two questions for you. The screenshots show LYM tokens. I also participated in social bounty plus wrote an article LYMPO project, but I got 2215 tokens, you can see that the average payout is 1000 tokens https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qin5jIuggGCwRQUIYsLs5Z0ZbueC8lZ3BWfNlnigy08/edit?ts=5abcbd02#gid=1945484719  (paid wallets), and you have 22000! How is this possible, plus your number tokens is not at all in the list of payments and they just started pay 01.04 and will continue until 26.04.
Also, the question on the TRX token - was there not a bounty on

Also the question on the TRX token - was there any bounty on it, as far as I know, it ended about six months ago.
I'm sorry, maybe you just sold tokens for bounty and bought these, maybe I'm wrong?
If anything goes wrong with English, I also apologize.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 10:58:37 PM
My first wallet was hacked, the bounty rewards stacked till then the hacker stole all coins with significant value. And now, I am starting again hoping to recover from my loss. Be extra careful and vigilant whenever you are visiting or click websites. Phishing is not the reason why I am hacked so please, be wary!

How did your wallet got hacked? Can you please brief hear so that other users will also be alert and safeguard there coins.Thank you

I think the most important thing is kerping your walket key very carefully, if any website or guys are asking for the key, obviously, this is a scam and do not trust it. The key is all the balance of your wallet.
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 10:56:10 PM
Thanks for sharing. It is very motivational.
Activity: 53
April 01, 2018, 09:50:46 PM
My first wallet was hacked, the bounty rewards stacked till then the hacker stole all coins with significant value. And now, I am starting again hoping to recover from my loss. Be extra careful and vigilant whenever you are visiting or click websites. Phishing is not the reason why I am hacked so please, be wary!

How did your wallet got hacked? Can you please brief hear so that other users will also be alert and safeguard there coins.Thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
my first experience when I was join the bounty campaign it's a good thing I learn how to use my first payment to the bounty campaign now I try some of other ways to earning a lot of work to the bounty
Activity: 26
April 01, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
 In my opinion, i think bounty is good option for un employed and bounty hunters, but i will advice not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 01, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
What the OP is sharing here, just shows that he has an arrogant nature.
I am afraid there are people who have malicious intent to search for his token.
be careful you keep tokens in a state of danger.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:29:58 PM
Wow, you are so fortunate that you can earn so much money, it is too enviable.
I also did some bounty campaigns, but I didn't make much money. Especially when I participated in qbic's bounty campaign, I wasted a lot of time and I got nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 09:25:22 PM
It is a good experience though you have picked some of shit projects you should be okay,do not let the hype makes you involved to any of these shit projects only choose quality projects in the future so that these bounty campaigns will be much profitable.Most of the bounty campaigns that have i joined really failed or not paying the hunters that is why you are lucky.

Bounty experience is an amazing experience i have been into because in here I've been getting paid as much as what I expected all you have to do is too just work for it and make sure you submitted it on the deadline of the project and also you have to be open minded that sometimes few project is not really that successful you get paid less.
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
April 01, 2018, 09:21:55 PM
That's very good for you that you have managed to get so many coins for a work to do and I think you are on the right track. I'm trying to find work and making my way to learn more about bounty programs that coins would do and for the long run, I think they are going to work.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
I felt sorry for your loss mate but that could be charged as experience and we all know that. A lot of people experienced that kind of thing here in crypto but we should be aware of that kind of attack. My first bounty here in this community is great but it turns now into 3/4 dip and that really is the sad reality about volatility. As a bounty hunter earning in Altcoins compared to my previous jobs salary is nothing but a far comparison since I earn more in bounties.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 09:04:35 PM
You are very lucky, it is not easy to join in some potential ICO projects such as credits and OpenANX, Especially before its ICO, you do not know if it is hot and you choose to support it.
Pages:
Jump to: