Pages:
Author

Topic: My coins percentage down - page 2. (Read 810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
December 25, 2021, 03:06:59 PM
This is the risk we hold cryptocurrencies, as we know that the concept of decentralization makes the price of cryptocurrencies like a roller coaster, even bitcoin which already has a market cap of more than $800 billion is still very volatile and a few days ago it dropped more than 16%, but as long as we are patient then we opportunity to profit again.
It is true that the price of bitcoin is very volatile but I like the people that just hold and never sell, they can buy more even when the price of bitcoin is falling, the price will increase again and gain will still be the result. If everyone can be thinking like this and have this in their investment plan, it would really help. Nevertheless, no one that holds that will lose, only time is needed. People that are losing are traders and people that just want to sell very early. Those that are losing and sold early but later they regret that they sold after bitcoin price rose again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
December 25, 2021, 01:09:53 PM
As investors, of course, we have to understand our assets, portfolio goes up or down is normal, especially cryptocurrencies that are 100% decentralized so it's hard to predict, but we must be optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve because of the many millionaires of the world who invest in crypto.
This is a pretty positive thought but it won't work and the same thinking as a newbie Cheesy
especially by still looking at the value of money that makes them panic so that when the nominal they see is Dollars, it is very natural for them to panic when there is a correction.
On the other hand, things like this, as you said, are very reasonable because apart from decentralization, we also see their volatility, which fluctuates, so when there is an increase, there will definitely be a decrease waiting for it and vice versa.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
December 25, 2021, 01:03:41 PM
As investors, of course, we have to understand our assets, portfolio goes up or down is normal, especially cryptocurrencies that are 100% decentralized so it's hard to predict, but we must be optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve because of the many millionaires of the world who invest in crypto.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 25, 2021, 12:39:05 PM
Even though the entire cryptocurrency and none crypto assets on the stock market price are down currently but the level at which my various altcoins portfolio crashed backward baffles me, please can anyone explain for me how the altcoins market works.
So all you have to do is buy when some coin pumps without doing any research. A crisis buy is the worst time to make a purchase since it will go down and you will be a panic seller. You should just wait and it will recover. I have held on to a couple of tokens for many years. This is a long game, but it's worthwhile. My advice is to store some stable coins. On red days, you can purchase dollar cost average.
The condition for maintaining the assets it owns can only be done if the assets purchased are potential assets. for assets that have just been released in the market and then go down, of course, it is the result of a market that is not yet strong. demand is still very small. because when open trading most of them holders will take profit in the beginning. and waiting to log in again type dump has occurred.
but if the OP has options on good assets, Hold is a good option. it all depends on his patience. because the momentum built by each asset sometimes does not follow the trend of conditions that occur in the market.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
December 25, 2021, 12:23:05 PM
Even though the entire cryptocurrency and none crypto assets on the stock market price are down currently but the level at which my various altcoins portfolio crashed backward baffles me, please can anyone explain for me how the altcoins market works.
So all you have to do is buy when some coin pumps without doing any research. A crisis buy is the worst time to make a purchase since it will go down and you will be a panic seller. You should just wait and it will recover. I have held on to a couple of tokens for many years. This is a long game, but it's worthwhile. My advice is to store some stable coins. On red days, you can purchase dollar cost average.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
December 25, 2021, 11:35:48 AM
This is the risk we hold cryptocurrencies, as we know that the concept of decentralization makes the price of cryptocurrencies like a roller coaster, even bitcoin which already has a market cap of more than $800 billion is still very volatile and a few days ago it dropped more than 16%, but as long as we are patient then we opportunity to profit again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
December 25, 2021, 09:58:29 AM
Indeed, market conditions in crypto, there is a time for correction and pumping that continues to occur, positive trends will reappear for the future and will slowly recover to normal conditions, this is a normal thing caused by the market, at least we can take advantage of correction conditions to buy some of the coins we want and at the time of pumping we can sell to get the maximum profit, we must be able to see and analyze this opportunity carefully, so that the investment we make can provide maximum profit benefits.
It does sound easier, buying during a correction like now and selling it when it is pumping. But such a theory will not apply to those who have entered in too high a price due to FOMO as well as those who sold it at a crash price when they panicked. The most important influence for such conditions is psychological power. Psychological management must really be done. Analysis or strategy will fall apart if psychology cannot be controlled.
What I said is still at the normal stage, but if the panic condition can't be controlled, it will be dangerous and come back with the knowledge you have, entering a price that is too high is also not a good thing, if the condition of the previous coin is not at that price, different with Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB, this is why knowledge must be balanced with the fact, if too much hope is targeted, it is not necessarily certain that a particular coin will achieve it.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 25, 2021, 12:05:47 AM
Market is recover 10-20% especially metaverse token behaving very good. This clearly show that if Bitcoin remain stable here for two days we can expect good rally in altcoin.
I don't know which tokens you bought. If its not meme coin i believe that it will recover soon. This is why i always Ptefer Spot trading over future. If market down you can hold for some time to recover you portfolio.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 24, 2021, 11:37:04 PM
I didn't understand your question but I am thinking that you want to ask in which coin you get a big loss. and my answer is ENJ I bought ENJ in 4$ per ENJ now it is the price is 2$ per token Cry
As for the example of loss, I think there are lots of coins that you can mention here, but if you refer to the OP's question then there are only a few coins that are suitable to have as long as you have enough patience to hold them until you are profitable with them.
ENJ is a good one but it's just there really are those investors that have bought it at the wrong time. Well, it was the time when the price seems to be high.

We all understand that we all have the same problem with some altcoins that we bought. If we bought at the top, we have options. To sell with a few loss or hold until it goes back.
Activity: 826
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 24, 2021, 11:12:11 PM
I didn't understand your question but I am thinking that you want to ask in which coin you get a big loss. and my answer is ENJ I bought ENJ in 4$ per ENJ now it is the price is 2$ per token Cry
As for the example of loss, I think there are lots of coins that you can mention here, but if you refer to the OP's question then there are only a few coins that are suitable to have as long as you have enough patience to hold them until you are profitable with them.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
December 24, 2021, 10:40:50 PM
Just keep in mind that market is volatile. It is really unpredictable and there's no accurate way to predict the what could be the price in the future sometimes even you think you are 100% accurate with your analysis that will not be outcome or result of the market. Just to give you some idea of usual market, if BTC pumps altcoin crash since the funds go to Bitcoin and when the Bitcoin crash the altcoins will pump since people moved to altcoins.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 24, 2021, 07:57:09 PM
This is a risk that we certainly don't like, many altcoins are going down because the market conditions are still red, but I'm always optimistic that the market will recover soon and our assets will rise again soon, the most important key is to always be patient to hold and not panic.
Where did you see this or heard the information that the market is going down. Check the price of bitcoin and altcoins, there was a big fall like on 4th or 7th of December or so, after the fall, the market has been bullish again. Bitcoin that got to $40800 is now over $50000. If not that significant, but the market has been bullish recently. Bitcoin price even reached $51000 some hours ago.
That he probably just check a week before as market correction come but for now, we eventually recovered and started to roll back high again. If we keep this momentum, it is probably early next year we are able to be in full recovery. Well, it hopes so...

Well, to see a huge dump on our portfolio doesn't surprise us when the market price were about to drop. I guess you just hold and to see it rises again OP. Of course, keep yourself updated and never miss it as this could help you, otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
December 24, 2021, 07:10:57 PM
Indeed, market conditions in crypto, there is a time for correction and pumping that continues to occur, positive trends will reappear for the future and will slowly recover to normal conditions, this is a normal thing caused by the market, at least we can take advantage of correction conditions to buy some of the coins we want and at the time of pumping we can sell to get the maximum profit, we must be able to see and analyze this opportunity carefully, so that the investment we make can provide maximum profit benefits.
It does sound easier, buying during a correction like now and selling it when it is pumping. But such a theory will not apply to those who have entered in too high a price due to FOMO as well as those who sold it at a crash price when they panicked. The most important influence for such conditions is psychological power. Psychological management must really be done. Analysis or strategy will fall apart if psychology cannot be controlled.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
December 24, 2021, 03:59:02 PM
This is a risk that we certainly don't like, many altcoins are going down because the market conditions are still red, but I'm always optimistic that the market will recover soon and our assets will rise again soon, the most important key is to always be patient to hold and not panic.
if you look at it now it's actually greener than that and they have made a pretty good move from the correction a few weeks ago.
just seeing the red price for a moment is normal because the increase must have a correction and it is a natural thing for their jump.
On the other hand, there is now a positive trend there because the price is slowly increasing I think
Activity: 815
December 24, 2021, 01:47:53 PM

This is the risk we invest in cryptocurrencies, when the market goes down it results in the value of money going down, maybe the best way is to switch to stable coins so that the asset value doesn't change, but I'm optimistic the market will recover soon so we can get big profits again.

Cryptocurrencies are a type of high-risk investment, there are good tips from experts, namely invest the amount that we can think is lost, don't invest in money with a definite goal of profit so that when you see a different reality, you panic and sell at a loss.

if you say that investing in crypto has a high risk I think it's true, but if you say that investing is not for the purpose of making profit I think that is something you are wrong to say, because most people invest only with the aim of making a profit. that's why I invest in crypto or in stablecoins with the aim of making a profit in the future
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
December 24, 2021, 12:19:37 PM
if you look at it now it's actually greener than that and they have made a pretty good move from the correction a few weeks ago.
just seeing the red price for a moment is normal because the increase must have a correction and it is a natural thing for their jump.
On the other hand, there is now a positive trend there because the price is slowly increasing I think
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 24, 2021, 03:54:11 AM
that's what it is mate wherein up and down. A
So obviously if the market is down all alternative is affected as well. and that's why the word HOLD is more important than anything.. If i were you mate educate your self more. because it's not safe holding such assets if you don't know how it really works. Indeed all the information is now already existing around the internet so must invest time for it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
December 24, 2021, 03:10:17 AM
Where did you see this or heard the information that the market is going down. Check the price of bitcoin and altcoins, there was a big fall like on 4th or 7th of December or so, after the fall, the market has been bullish again. Bitcoin that got to $40800 is now over $50000. If not that significant, but the market has been bullish recently. Bitcoin price even reached $51000 some hours ago.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 23, 2021, 01:48:02 PM
I think that we should focus only on those projects that will be in sufficient demand in society and then cryptocurrency assets will not deplete the investment portfolio. I hope most of all for new defi, like Junca Cash, which has already proven itself quite well today.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 23, 2021, 01:10:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: