Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 10. (Read 20889 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:00:20 AM
Hello mycryptostats

I see you are still working hard and correcting some display issue on carriage return

mycryptostats is my first and centralized tool to manage wallets and miners

Thanks again
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:21:59 PM
Hello mycryptostats !
I can't add anymore coins to my account (max 16 reached)...I'm willing to pay to add more but when will it be possible ? I need to follow my all coins quickly !
Thanks for your answer
Activity: 28
December 12, 2017, 05:17:14 PM
Hello mycryptostats !
I've request via the form a lot of new coins to add when you've got time Smiley
Thanks a lot for all the work you've done!
Activity: 12
December 12, 2017, 06:19:19 AM
Hi! I have found reliable and responsive zen mining pool  (zenmine.pro is lagging and working strange) Smiley Would you please add it to the pool list?

https://zhash.pro
December 10, 2017, 12:57:32 PM
Hello,

is it possible to add a pool like zenmine.pro, as it seems not to have API access or I can not find it?

Cheers

Hi, I have added the mine.pro pools. Some of their API's were very slow to respond though, I hope they will work correctly.  Cool

It works! thank you man Smiley

I will let you know as soon as I will test out slush pool.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 09:28:44 AM
Hello,

is it possible to add a pool like zenmine.pro, as it seems not to have API access or I can not find it?

Cheers

Hi, I have added the mine.pro pools. Some of their API's were very slow to respond though, I hope they will work correctly.  Cool
December 10, 2017, 09:27:57 AM
Hello

I prefer a payment for life. But I also need a durable tool.
As online service, it is probably a better business model to have annual fees

I think prices in the poll are low enough to get clients.

Thanks for the feedback. I will take that into consideration.
December 10, 2017, 09:27:09 AM
Hi, first of all, the dashboard rocks! Smiley

Question: could you please add slushpool to the pools list?
Thanks! Smiley

I have had a look at Slushpool and they currently only have an API for BTC, seems they will introduce one for ZEC soon based on this link: https://slushpool.com/proposal/detail/721/
Are you mining BTC or ZEC with them? If its BTC then I will add them otherwise I will wait until they have added an API for ZEC.

I will start mining BTC with them next week (when I receive my Antminers), and later on I would like to mine ZEC as well. Thanks!

Looking forward to your business model to have possibility to add more miners, and maybe some monitoring/alerting system to monitor if they work fine Wink

simpleminingos has reasonable pricing model, maybe you can take this into consideration.

Keep up!
I have added Slush Pool for Bitcoin only. I don't mine Bitcoin so you will have to test it for me and let me know if it working correctly. Smiley
December 09, 2017, 04:54:54 PM
Hello,

Cheers
December 08, 2017, 11:42:06 AM
Hello

I prefer a payment for life. But I also need a durable tool.
As online service, it is probably a better business model to have annual fees

I think prices in the poll are low enough to get clients.

December 07, 2017, 02:11:54 PM
I have added a little poll on here and twitter to help me decide what would be a fair price for my business model. I want to make it fair for everyone.
https://twitter.com/MyCryptoStats/status/938831874952253440
December 07, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

Thanks! Smiley

I have had a look at Slushpool and they currently only have an API for BTC, seems they will introduce one for ZEC soon based on this link: https://slushpool.com/proposal/detail/721/
Are you mining BTC or ZEC with them? If its BTC then I will add them otherwise I will wait until they have added an API for ZEC.

I will start mining BTC with them next week (when I receive my Antminers), and later on I would like to mine ZEC as well. Thanks!

Looking forward to your business model to have possibility to add more miners, and maybe some monitoring/alerting system to monitor if they work fine Wink

simpleminingos has reasonable pricing model, maybe you can take this into consideration.

Keep up!
Ok cool, I will look at adding the pool this weekend then. You can test it for me Smiley

Thanks man!
December 07, 2017, 01:37:19 PM
Hello

I just send print screens by email

Some other tips perhaps :

- More than 2 decimals to USD/EURO converter display should be useful.
- Coin icons would create a more sexy dashboard

I see what you mean. I will have to work on some of the responsiveness.
I added some icons today actually.  Cool
December 07, 2017, 11:31:15 AM
Yeah

I see icons now Smiley

Thanks for working
December 07, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

Thanks! Smiley

Keep up!
December 06, 2017, 05:11:52 PM
Hello

I just send print screens by email

Some other tips perhaps :

- More than 2 decimals to USD/EURO converter display should be useful.
- Coin icons would create a more sexy dashboard

December 06, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Thanks! Smiley

December 06, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
Excellent update! Looking real good now!  Grin
Thanks a lot man!  Grin
December 06, 2017, 01:38:05 PM
Idea for later :
on the dashboard, add the ability to remove one widget (and add one if it isn't showed).

Example : Miners, Price Alert, Pools, ...I will never (for now) use this feature so I don't need to see them on my board. The day I will use them I need to have a dropdown or something to add the widget Smiley

Keep up the good work !!
Good suggestion, I will make a note and see what I can do.
Thanks for the feedback!
December 06, 2017, 01:36:21 PM
I decided to go live with the dashboard a little early, please let me know if you guys notice any issues.  Grin

For now I am aware of the sorting issue on the table columns, working on a fix.

Yeah Good job !

It seems the sorting on the table are fixed

Can you modify the element width to avoid carriage return on overview and pool block

I am not sure the period on coin graph are active.

Some news about business model and the ability to add more than 16 coins ?

Thanks!
I managed to fix the sorting last night.
Can you provide a screenshot of the carriage return issue, are you using a mobile device? You can mail the screenshot to [email protected] if it is sensitive info.
I only started tracking the price history a week ago, so the price graph will unfortunately only show the last weeks history for now. At the end of this month you should have a full months worth of data.
The next piece I will be working on is the business model and pricing etc. I want to make sure it is fair and works 100% first.
Pages:
Jump to: