Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 9. (Read 20889 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 04:46:34 PM
Hi there Smiley

Finally the option to upgrade Smiley Works very well, thanks and keep up the good work!

Could you please add the pool I am using for ZEN:

https://zhash.pro

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!
I have added Zen Pool, you may give it a test. I did notice their API was a bit slow so I hope it works ok.
December 15, 2017, 04:36:35 PM
Hello mycryptostats

I totally agree with @pafi about how you create your tool.
I had created and edited a not so little website during 12 years (sold since 1 year now - so I can spend monney and time in mining) with the same approach. You push quickly a functionality, you look at the usages, the comments of users and so on each week or month.
I don't understand why so many people launch beta closed services during months, with no real people, no real load or datas...

Can you add AEON ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

Do you prefer we use the contact form or this board ?

Thanks again for your comments, much appreciated. Smiley

I have also given you the contributor role I mentioned above and you will be able to add coins to the site. I will monitor and update the API's.
Let me know how it goes, you can add AEON as a test. Smiley
December 15, 2017, 04:33:07 PM
@mycryptostats  : two ideas to add in the pipe if it's not already on it :p

• Add a JIRA or something so users can add ideas/bugs tikets and have a track of what you're doing or will do
  • For upgraded user : add the possibility to add ourselves new alts coins. I can't imagine the amount of charge you have (and i guess you have a life too :p) but it's annoying to wait x days to see alts we requested. I don't know how difficult this task may be but i think you need to factorise the traitement and allow users to add new coins on demand.

My two cents

Thanks for the feedback I will look into the idea of JIRA.
I thought about your second comment a lot today and decided to create a "contributor" role which I can assign to people that have helped me, added value, and upgraded their account. You will see under the drop down menu next to Settings there is a new button for you which you can use to access this new role.
For now it is very basic, you can add any coin from coin market cap and specify its consensus method, algorithm, etc.
You wont be able to retrieve wallet balances automatically until I have added the required code and API's, but I will monitor the coins added and update them as I go along.
I hope this helps. Smiley
December 15, 2017, 04:20:34 PM
Hi there !

Any way to see the history ledger entry ?

Thanks

Heya! If you click on "Add Ledger Entry" you will see a button on the bottom left which you can then click to get your history.
Cheers  Cool
December 15, 2017, 04:19:00 PM
Ok paiement is done Smiley
You've got a problem with the flash code it didn't appear (adresse for debug https://mycryptostats.com/img/0x0891eC0DC567aaa69968EfF250dFC1E709299322.png)

I love your project. I'm CEO of a small company specialized in web software and specialized in Agile and Lean method. What you're doing is so LEAN and it's awesome. You start a small website with minimum things, you talk about it, you're getting feedback, you add things step by step and you decide to settle a business plan discussed with your users. Honestly it's an perfect example on how to deal with a new website. Congrats !

Ok cool ! As soon as it's ready, i will test the payment functionality in live to get my membership Smiley

Good work therre !

Hello mycryptostats !
I can't add anymore coins to my account (max 16 reached)...I'm willing to pay to add more but when will it be possible ? I need to follow my all coins quickly !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks, I have seen the coins requests and will work through them in the coming days.

I have finalized an initial business model to get started and added the payment functionality. I need to test and review before putting it live though and it is now late. Smiley I will push it live tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, I have made the payments live, you will be my first guinea pig Smiley
Let me know if you have any problems and I will help you as soon as I can.
Payments can be done here https://mycryptostats.com/settings/#upgrade

Thank you for the kind words. It is well appreciated.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:26:13 AM
Hello mycryptostats

I totally agree with @pafi about how you create your tool.
I had created and edited a not so little website during 12 years (sold since 1 year now - so I can spend monney and time in mining) with the same approach. You push quickly a functionality, you look at the usages, the comments of users and so on each week or month.
I don't understand why so many people launch beta closed services during months, with no real people, no real load or datas...

Can you add AEON ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

Do you prefer we use the contact form or this board ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 09:49:17 AM
Hi there Smiley

Finally the option to upgrade Smiley Works very well, thanks and keep up the good work!

Could you please add the pool I am using for ZEN:

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 28
December 15, 2017, 07:05:46 AM
@mycryptostats  : two ideas to add in the pipe if it's not already on it :p

• Add a JIRA or something so users can add ideas/bugs tikets and have a track of what you're doing or will do
  • For upgraded user : add the possibility to add ourselves new alts coins. I can't imagine the amount of charge you have (and i guess you have a life too :p) but it's annoying to wait x days to see alts we requested. I don't know how difficult this task may be but i think you need to factorise the traitement and allow users to add new coins on demand.

My two cents
Activity: 1
December 15, 2017, 03:43:20 AM
Hi there !

Any way to see the history ledger entry ?

Thanks
December 14, 2017, 04:51:33 PM
Mail received "Payment recieved" and account upgraded. Good job !
December 14, 2017, 04:44:08 PM
Ok paiement is done Smiley
You've got a problem with the flash code it didn't appear (adresse for debug https://mycryptostats.com/img/0x0891eC0DC567aaa69968EfF250dFC1E709299322.png)

I love your project. I'm CEO of a small company specialized in web software and specialized in Agile and Lean method. What you're doing is so LEAN and it's awesome. You start a small website with minimum things, you talk about it, you're getting feedback, you add things step by step and you decide to settle a business plan discussed with your users. Honestly it's an perfect example on how to deal with a new website. Congrats !

Ok cool ! As soon as it's ready, i will test the payment functionality in live to get my membership Smiley

Good work therre !

Hello mycryptostats !
I can't add anymore coins to my account (max 16 reached)...I'm willing to pay to add more but when will it be possible ? I need to follow my all coins quickly !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks, I have seen the coins requests and will work through them in the coming days.

I have finalized an initial business model to get started and added the payment functionality. I need to test and review before putting it live though and it is now late. Smiley I will push it live tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, I have made the payments live, you will be my first guinea pig Smiley
December 14, 2017, 02:58:07 PM
I have decided to do an annual subscription at $5. This I think is still a fair price and also ensures my dedication to the site going forward. It is the best solution for both myself and you as the user.
Of course the site is still very much usable for the average user without having to subscribe.
Thank you everyone for your feedback, I will continue to improve the site and add many more things. My next focus will be the Android app. Cool

Yeah

Very fair and valuable price

I hope you will have lot of users and subscriptions to still improve the tool

It needs time to configure new pools and modifications
December 14, 2017, 02:33:03 PM
Hello mycryptostats

I see you are still working hard and correcting some display issue on carriage return

mycryptostats is my first and centralized tool to manage wallets and miners

Thanks again

Awesome, I am glad to hear it! Smiley

Some new ideas (again) :
- Can you add the pools which accept a coin (for example Straks)
- Can you add the currency on each amount displayed (at least on title of column)
- Can you add on graphes the date lines on x-axis

thanks

Great ideas. I will add them to my list. The first idea about the pools might require some additional maintenance going forward but I will see what I can do.
Cheers
December 14, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

Good work therre !

Hello mycryptostats !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks for the feedback!

December 14, 2017, 02:28:11 PM
I have decided to do an annual subscription at $5. This I think is still a fair price and also ensures my dedication to the site going forward. It is the best solution for both myself and you as the user.
Of course the site is still very much usable for the average user without having to subscribe.
Thank you everyone for your feedback, I will continue to improve the site and add many more things. My next focus will be the Android app. Cool
December 14, 2017, 09:26:24 AM
Hello mycryptostats

I see you are still working hard and correcting some display issue on carriage return

Thanks again

Some new ideas (again) :
- Can you add the pools which accept a coin (for example Straks)
- Can you add the currency on each amount displayed (at least on title of column)
- Can you add on graphes the date lines on x-axis

thanks
December 13, 2017, 05:42:05 PM

Good work therre !

Hello mycryptostats !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks for the feedback!
December 13, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Hello mycryptostats

Thanks again

December 13, 2017, 04:45:32 PM
Hello mycryptostats !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks for the feedback!
December 13, 2017, 03:33:35 PM
Hi! I have found reliable and responsive zen mining pool  (zenmine.pro is lagging and working strange) Smiley Would you please add it to the pool list?

Thanks, I have added this pool on my to do list.
Pages:
Jump to: