Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 8. (Read 20889 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 10:17:35 AM
Thanks for positive feedback guys! I am glad you guys are enjoying the tool and find it to be "required" in your daily use.  Cool
December 18, 2017, 10:16:04 AM
Hi there Smiley

Finally the option to upgrade Smiley Works very well, thanks and keep up the good work!

Could you please add the pool I am using for ZEN:

https://zhash.pro

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!
I have added Zen Pool, you may give it a test. I did notice their API was a bit slow so I hope it works ok.

It works like a charm! Thanks

If I would like to connect more than 10 miners to monitor, what shall I do? Smiley

How many miners would be a good number? I have increased the limit to 15 on an upgraded account, you can upgrade at https://mycryptostats.com/settings/#upgrade
Thanks man.

I have already upgraded as soon as it was possible Wink I can not imagine my crypto adventure without your software now Tongue

My personal mining cave will have 16 miners in total, somewhere in January. For now 15 is enough - thank you for increasing.

Maybe some additional fee to add extra miner or next 5 or something Wink would be fine for me to pay something extra for the next step/level/scale. I have this model with my company time tracker, when you pay extra for another 5 or 10 users to be connected to an account.

Cheers.

Good idea, I will think about this some more and see what I can do. Thank you Smiley
December 18, 2017, 10:15:30 AM
Idea : if I'm already logged on https://mycryptostats.com/, automaticly go to https://mycryptostats.com/dashboard. Don't need to see the homepage with "Login" "Register" as I'm already logged in Smiley

Done Smiley
December 18, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
Hi there. Small suggestion, caused by my need: a possibility to add a name to wallet address would help to determine which account it is, if you have multiple wallets for specific coin. Check if this might be a good idea.

Hi, I actually thought of this the other day as well. I will try add it soon.
Thanks.

Done, let me know if there are any issues.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
I can not imagine my crypto adventure without your software now Tongue

That is so true !
December 18, 2017, 09:25:14 AM
Yeah

Thanks for upgrading every day

Because MCS is my central tool, I do not mine if the coin is not listed in...
Can you create (on v3) a coin list with sorting options (by date, by algo, by market volume, ...)
It would be very usefull.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:21:56 AM
Hi there Smiley

Finally the option to upgrade Smiley Works very well, thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!
I have added Zen Pool, you may give it a test. I did notice their API was a bit slow so I hope it works ok.

If I would like to connect more than 10 miners to monitor, what shall I do? Smiley

How many miners would be a good number? I have increased the limit to 15 on an upgraded account, you can upgrade at https://mycryptostats.com/settings/#upgrade
Thanks man.

I have already upgraded as soon as it was possible Wink I can not imagine my crypto adventure without your software now Tongue

My personal mining cave will have 16 miners in total, somewhere in January. For now 15 is enough - thank you for increasing.

Maybe some additional fee to add extra miner or next 5 or something Wink would be fine for me to pay something extra for the next step/level/scale. I have this model with my company time tracker, when you pay extra for another 5 or 10 users to be connected to an account.

Cheers.
Activity: 28
December 18, 2017, 09:19:56 AM
Idea : if I'm already logged on https://mycryptostats.com/, automaticly go to https://mycryptostats.com/dashboard. Don't need to see the homepage with "Login" "Register" as I'm already logged in Smiley
December 18, 2017, 09:18:17 AM
Hi there. Small suggestion, caused by my need: a possibility to add a name to wallet address would help to determine which account it is, if you have multiple wallets for specific coin. Check if this might be a good idea.

Hi, I actually thought of this the other day as well. I will try add it soon.
Thanks.
December 18, 2017, 09:17:04 AM
Hello

Some little ideas to improve usability :
- Can you add the ESC action on the modal forms ?
- Can you add a link to the whattomine coin webpage (This morning a coin is locked and I would like to easily know official announcements)
- Can you green colored the background of active pools (on main page like in miners page)

The idea of @pafi is also great : knowing how much we lost or gain per coin

My dream is an improve dashboard of coins with this columns in detail :
Favico
ShortName
Name
Total Balance (separated in wallets and pools)
Values in BTC
Progression in BTC
Total in BTC
Values in USD
Progression in USD
Total in BTC
Values in local currency
Progression in local
Total in BTC
[@pafi pct earning by line]

A click on line show the 3 graphes (BTC, USD and local currency)

Thanks, I have added "ESC" to the modal dialogs and colored the active pool backgrounds.
I will see where I can put the whattomine.com links.

I will also add your other suggestion to my v3.0 list. Smiley
December 18, 2017, 09:14:50 AM
Hi there Smiley

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!

Thanks man.
December 18, 2017, 09:13:28 AM
Another idea (yeah I know i'm annoying :p) but it might be a tricky one : Have the ability for every coin to specify at what price we bought X amount.
Example : I have a total of 19 ETH on my account balance. I can add the following : I bought :

• 5 ETH at $300
  • 10 ETH at $350
  • 4 ETH at $700

And with this data generate a column (in dashboard) "General profit" or something to see how profit/loss I make on every coin since I bought it Smiley

See ya

No problem, I appreciate all the ideas.
I will add this to me v3.0 list and see what I can do.  Cool
December 18, 2017, 09:12:14 AM
December 18, 2017, 07:36:25 AM
Hello

Some little ideas to improve usability :
- Can you add the ESC action on the modal forms ?
- Can you add a link to the whattomine coin webpage (This morning a coin is locked and I would like to easily know official announcements)
- Can you green colored the background of active pools (on main page like in miners page)

The idea of @pafi is also great : knowing how much we lost or gain per coin

My dream is an improve dashboard of coins with this columns in detail :
Favico
ShortName
Name
Total Balance (separated in wallets and pools)
Values in BTC
Progression in BTC
Total in BTC
Values in USD
Progression in USD
Total in BTC
Values in local currency
Progression in local
Total in BTC
[@pafi pct earning by line]

A click on line show the 3 graphes (BTC, USD and local currency)

December 18, 2017, 06:28:59 AM
Hi there Smiley

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!

December 17, 2017, 05:17:10 PM
Another idea (yeah I know i'm annoying :p) but it might be a tricky one : Have the ability for every coin to specify at what price we bought X amount.
Example : I have a total of 19 ETH on my account balance. I can add the following : I bought :

• 5 ETH at $300
  • 10 ETH at $350
  • 4 ETH at $700

And with this data generate a column (in dashboard) "General profit" or something to see how profit/loss I make on every coin since I bought it Smiley

See ya
December 17, 2017, 02:22:36 PM
Perfect ! Very good idea ! It works like a charm ! Good job !

Idea to add to the pipe : (I'm not sure on this one, it's not what your website offers...) : show some stats about others people coins (in a general way, not specific users) : what is the global pourcentage (on mycryptostats only) of BTC versus all the others coins and so. Like :

Repartitions of coins on mymicrostats
  • BTC : 60%
  • ETH : 20%
  • XRP : 5%
  • XXX : X%

I say that because you will have (now or in future) some data about everybody wallet and it will be fun to see that there is 10% of people who have a coin that I don't know. It can open eyes on some unknown coins. It's just an idea, maybe she's not good !!! :p

@mycryptostats  : two ideas to add in the pipe if it's not already on it :p

• Add a JIRA or something so users can add ideas/bugs tikets and have a track of what you're doing or will do
  • For upgraded user : add the possibility to add ourselves new alts coins. I can't imagine the amount of charge you have (and i guess you have a life too :p) but it's annoying to wait x days to see alts we requested. I don't know how difficult this task may be but i think you need to factorise the traitement and allow users to add new coins on demand.

My two cents

Thanks for the feedback I will look into the idea of JIRA.
I thought about your second comment a lot today and decided to create a "contributor" role which I can assign to people that have helped me, added value, and upgraded their account. You will see under the drop down menu next to Settings there is a new button for you which you can use to access this new role.
For now it is very basic, you can add any coin from coin market cap and specify its consensus method, algorithm, etc.
You wont be able to retrieve wallet balances automatically until I have added the required code and API's, but I will monitor the coins added and update them as I go along.
I hope this helps. Smiley

Yeah, I like that idea. I will see what I can do. Smiley Thanks
December 16, 2017, 05:27:13 AM
Perfect ! Very good idea ! It works like a charm ! Good job !

Idea to add to the pipe : (I'm not sure on this one, it's not what your website offers...) : show some stats about others people coins (in a general way, not specific users) : what is the global pourcentage (on mycryptostats only) of BTC versus all the others coins and so. Like :

Repartitions of coins on mymicrostats
  • BTC : 60%
  • ETH : 20%
  • XRP : 5%
  • XXX : X%

I say that because you will have (now or in future) some data about everybody wallet and it will be fun to see that there is 10% of people who have a coin that I don't know. It can open eyes on some unknown coins. It's just an idea, maybe she's not good !!! :p

@mycryptostats  : two ideas to add in the pipe if it's not already on it :p

• Add a JIRA or something so users can add ideas/bugs tikets and have a track of what you're doing or will do
  • For upgraded user : add the possibility to add ourselves new alts coins. I can't imagine the amount of charge you have (and i guess you have a life too :p) but it's annoying to wait x days to see alts we requested. I don't know how difficult this task may be but i think you need to factorise the traitement and allow users to add new coins on demand.

My two cents

Thanks for the feedback I will look into the idea of JIRA.
I thought about your second comment a lot today and decided to create a "contributor" role which I can assign to people that have helped me, added value, and upgraded their account. You will see under the drop down menu next to Settings there is a new button for you which you can use to access this new role.
For now it is very basic, you can add any coin from coin market cap and specify its consensus method, algorithm, etc.
You wont be able to retrieve wallet balances automatically until I have added the required code and API's, but I will monitor the coins added and update them as I go along.
I hope this helps. Smiley
December 16, 2017, 05:19:55 AM
@mycryptostats

I have added AEON. But it is not on Whattomine. You should indicate what to do in that case.

A lot of their coins are not on their main page and you need to go to the coins tabs.
https://whattomine.com/coins/192-aeon-cryptonight-lite
I will update it with the required info.
I will also add some more details on the page to cover different scenarios.
Thanks.
December 16, 2017, 05:15:31 AM
@mycryptostats

I have added AEON. But it is not on Whattomine. You should indicate what to do in that case.
Pages:
Jump to: