Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 14. (Read 20891 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Update:
I have added the following coins/tokens:
  • Lisk (LSK)
  • IOTA (MIOTA)
  • NEO (NEO)
  • OmiseGO (OMG)
  • NEM (XEM)
Are you going to add support for Coinmine and SupportXMR?
No problem, I will have a look at these pools this week and see if I can add them.
Thanks for your job! Do you plan to add more coins? I use Blockfolio on Android but I prefer use web-site. It will be cool to have list with all my coins from airdrops Smiley
Yeah sure, I try to add new coins as often as I can. I rely on you guys to tell me which coins you want though. Each coin I add I have to search for a block explorer with a working API that I can use. So each coin does take 5 to 15 minutes to add. Let me know which coins you would like to see and I will add them.  Cool
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Are you going to add support for Coinmine and SupportXMR?
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
Thanks for your job! Do you plan to add more coins? I use Blockfolio on Android but I prefer use web-site. It will be cool to have list with all my coins from airdrops Smiley
It's been a slow 2 weeks but I have made some updates to the website.

• A few new algorithms and coins have been added.
  • The miners pages has had some subtle changes - still more to come.
  • Minor improvements to the menu.
  • A new "Alerts" page has been added. Here you can configure price point alerts which will send you an email when a coin has reached your set price.

Let me know if you guys have any problems.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
work fine 4 me...thks Grin
Thanks! If you need help with testing let me know!
Will do, thanks!  Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Thanks! If you need help with testing let me know!
Works like a charm again! Thanks very much! Cheesy
I need to learn to test my changes better before pushing to live!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 18
Works like a charm again! Thanks very much! Cheesy
I was logged in on three computers and none of them is working right now. I'm greeted with a page that says HTTP ERROR 500.

If I connect via incognito I get the login-screen but when I try to login I get the same HTTP ERROR 500.

Tried both with Chrome and Firefox. All PCs.

Cache allrdy emptied so that didn't help.  Smiley
Ok, something does seem wrong there.
Please would you PM me your email address so I can take a closer look at your account to figure it out?
I think I figured it out. Smiley
Please test again and let me know.
I was logged in on three computers and none of them is working right now. I'm greeted with a page that says HTTP ERROR 500.

If I connect via incognito I get the login-screen but when I try to login I get the same HTTP ERROR 500.

Ok, something does seem wrong there.
Please would you PM me your email address so I can take a closer look at your account to figure it out?

Try logging out then logging in again.. That got me. Can't come back in now. Tried adding a coin and it didn't work so thought that a relogin would do the trick. Now I'm locked out.

So try that and tell us your result.
Hmmm, very strange, I have logged out and in a couple times to test and it worked.
May I ask you to please try clearing your cache and logging in again?
If this doesn't work please would you pop me a mail at [email protected] with a few screen grabs showing what happens?
It sounds like you are able to get to the login page but when logging in you are greeted with a 500 error, is this correct?
In your mail if you could also please confirm your device (PC, tablet, phone) and browser being used.
Thanks.
Hi all, on my side the site has been working perfectly without any 500/404 or any other errors...

@mycryptostats: Now that you are on the road to recovery are there any updates on what you have planned next for this awesome site?

Hey Smartieee, at this point I am working at redesigning the miners page to provide more information. Slowly adding more coins and pools and just general enhancements to menus and inputs. Smiley
Try logging out then logging in again.. That got me. Can't come back in now. Tried adding a coin and it didn't work so thought that a relogin would do the trick. Now I'm locked out.

So try that and tell us your result.
Activity: 30
Hi all, on my side the site has been working perfectly without any 500/404 or any other errors...

@mycryptostats: Now that you are on the road to recovery are there any updates on what you have planned next for this awesome site?
Site not working atm.

error 500, fyi Smiley
Thanks, it is working for me, but you are not the first person to say this.
Perhaps I should look at another hosting provider.
Please let me know if you manage to get on, or if you continue to have problems.
Site not working atm.

error 500, fyi Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: