Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 15. (Read 20899 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Is there any plans to add more coins?

Go through all minable alt-coins to get a better overlook  Grin

(Monacoin, Vertcoin, Whalecoin and so on..)

Keep up the good job!
Yeah for sure! I should hopefully be back in the swing of things by tomorrow.

Thanks man!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is there any plans to add more coins?

Go through all minable alt-coins to get a better overlook  Grin

(Monacoin, Vertcoin, Whalecoin and so on..)

Keep up the good job!
i need this sooooooo badly, i have so many different coins its a pain checking the wallets individualy all the time.
Glad to hear it Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
alert alert ////////////// free airdrop///////// Free Airdrop
Free airdrop PosToken an ethereum ERC20 Tokens,

https://airdrop.postoken.org/?r=59d125e353
I don't get daily and monthly aggregate stats at top of Miners page, all 0s, though individual miners stats work fine.
Apologies for the late reply, I have been in hospital having my appendix removed.
The stats at the top of the miner page will display the total of your "active" miners. Did you add the relevant pool on the pools page as well as ensure the miner name you used is the same as the worker name you entered in your mining software?
I am working on redesigning the miners page to add more information as well as allow you to manually flag an active miner. So this might also help you. Unfortunately due to my surgery this will be a bit delayed.
Added pools for ethermine, zec.nanopool, and nicehash.  dcr.conimine.pl and supportxmr not supported.  All pools show as active.
Ok, I had a closer look. I see you have quite a few miners and you have given them all a range of names and on my site you have created a single miner "Eth" for example that covers all your miners. This makes sense for you as it would be cumbersome to create all those miners on my site individually. What you could do for now is change the name of the miner on My Crypto Stats to match that of at least 1 of your miners, it will then be flagged as active.
As I said in my previous post, I am working on making changes to the miners page so people can manually flag a miner as active if they wish. I think in your particular scenario this would help and fix the problem you are having.
Bear with me, I will be back in the swing of things next week hopefully. Wink
sure do. nice one.. ill try it out now and give the review about ur site.. Smiley maybe some advice later...

[edit] the website is down for the moment i wrote this edited post.. Sad

HTTP ERROR 500

Hey, sorry, I have been stuck in bed for the last few days.
My site is with a hosting provider so I don't have much control over connection issues at this point. I can only assume this was temporary as I haven't had any problems the last few days.
Shout if you have any issues. Smiley
Activity: 54
i need this sooooooo badly, i have so many different coins its a pain checking the wallets individualy all the time.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
I don't get daily and monthly aggregate stats at top of Miners page, all 0s, though individual miners stats work fine.
Apologies for the late reply, I have been in hospital having my appendix removed.
The stats at the top of the miner page will display the total of your "active" miners. Did you add the relevant pool on the pools page as well as ensure the miner name you used is the same as the worker name you entered in your mining software?
I am working on redesigning the miners page to add more information as well as allow you to manually flag an active miner. So this might also help you. Unfortunately due to my surgery this will be a bit delayed.
Added pools for ethermine, zec.nanopool, and nicehash.  dcr.conimine.pl and supportxmr not supported.  All pools show as active.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
sure do. nice one.. ill try it out now and give the review about ur site.. Smiley maybe some advice later...

[edit] the website is down for the moment i wrote this edited post.. Sad

HTTP ERROR 500
Activity: 25
Wow, we managed to get to 100 user in 8 days. This is much more than I was expecting. Thank you guys!

Updates:
Zcoin (XZC) and BitCore (BTX) have been added.
Lyra2z algorithm as been added.
Pools Yiimp and Zpool have been added - however, note that because there is no standard way of adding a miner name to these pools I am unable to identify active miners from their API.
Good decision! I made The same!
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Cool, will definetly test out! Will give review after! Smiley

Awesome! Thank you!
hi.. thx for the update..

why I can't access your site?? been tried for several times and it always said HTTP  error 500...

https://prnt.sc/gt2cl0

Strange, it is working for me, I logged out and back in to make sure.
I see your comment was an hour ago though, is it working now?

Edit:
Try clearing your browser cache as well. This will force you to log in again in case you have set "Remember me".

no, it's still not working for me, already done what you told me but still can acces your site..
tried on edge but still had the same problem..
http://prntscr.com/gt4ri3

Hmm, it is really difficult to pin point the issue. At this point the site is hosted with a service provider, don't have my own infrastructure yet, and everyone I have asked can access the site (friends etc).
Could you maybe test on a different network, like maybe your cell phone?
Activity: 42
Cool, will definetly test out! Will give review after! Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

why I can't access your site?? been tried for several times and it always said HTTP  error 500...

Edit:
Try clearing your browser cache as well. This will force you to log in again in case you have set "Remember me".

no, it's still not working for me, already done what you told me but still can acces your site..
tried on edge but still had the same problem..
http://prntscr.com/gt4ri3

Edit:
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

why I can't access your site?? been tried for several times and it always said HTTP  error 500...

Excellent job for the update, didn't expected so quick, i'm impressed..  Shocked  Shocked

another suggestion for your consideration:

- add skein algo and coin like myriad or digybite..
- add vivo coin (neoscrypt algo) is already on whattomine.. btw BTX now on whattomine to..
- add miningpoolhub
- and maybe another coin like Altcommunitycoin for skunk algo replacement cause signatum is already on POS stage..

sorry for asking to much.. i'll certainly will donate with coinhive in your site, but not 24/7 lol..  Grin  Grin
maybe at night in my bed time...

thanks in advance...

Thanks!
I have added skein and timetraveller10 algos and myraid and digibyte coins.
I will look at vivo coin, unfortunately I see that their block explorer uses a port number, this a problem with my web host and doesn't work in the backend. Will see what I can do.
Will add miningpoolhub in the coming days.
At the moment I rely on whattomine.com to determine estimated earnings, I can't see any other skunkhash coins on there. Perhaps I will work on calculating the earnings myself with the current difficulty. This would be a big change though.

Any donations would be appreciated and help keep the site alive  Wink

Cheers

I have added miningpoolhub to the site, shout if you have any problems with it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
damn, this is a cool site man, if it can get it setup ill definitally throw some coinhive hash your way Smiley
BTW, what does it mine? i couldn't guess from the hashrate i got ;p

Also, i try to add pools, but the coin select option is bugged for me, just twigs out, dosent drop down and list coins Sad
tried for every pool, same effect, i cant add a single pool to my dashboard Sad
it SEEMS like it's opening, but dosent list the coins...

Great tool, look for ward to using it!

Hey man, thank a lot - appreciate the feedback.

The CoinHive miner mines XMR (Monero) on your CPU, quite a cool little tool, you can incorporate it into any site easily -> www.coinhive.com

Did you add any coins you are interested in on the first "Coins" page? Only the coins you have added here will be listed on the dropdown when adding a pool. This might seem a bit counter intuitive but there was a technical reason I did it this way. I will have to look at improving the UI a bit so that maybe this is a bit more clear. If however you have added coins and you still have the problem, please let me know!

Hope you enjoy it, shout if you have any other questions or problems.

ya i figured it was that, im playing with it now, love the interface very clean and modern Smiley
ill def be donating here and there, thx for the quick reply, i think i just need to play with it a bit more haha
ya coinhive is awesome, its getting really popular, purposes like this are PERFECT imo, EASY way to donate
Keep up the great work!
Pages:
Jump to: