Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 4. (Read 20889 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Are those prices per month or per year..?
Prices are per year.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Are those prices per month or per year..?
Firstly, I want to thank everyone for their support and kind feedback. MyCryptoStats is growing nicely and has become what it is only because of users input, ideas, and requests. With growth also comes technical challenges and additional costs. To meet these I have no choice but to increase the pricing structure for upgraded and heavy user accounts. I will be increasing pricing by 50%, from $5 to $7.50 on the upgraded account and $12.50 to $18.75 on the heavy user account. Good news is this will only come into affect on Monday 5th Feb at 10:00 GMT, so you still have some time to upgrade at a cheaper price.
I am working on some new features and will also be looking at moving to our own dedicated VPS. This will open doors to features that I could not implement due to restrictions on a typical web host.
Thank you again for your support and I look forward to your suggestions and feedback.
Hi, I have a problem.

I have added my wallets to cryptocoin. The wallet amounts are retrived correctly when I add them BUT they are NOT updated in real time. When coins arrives to my walltes, cryptocoin will not show it. I have to remove the wallet and RE ADD it.

Is it supposed to work that way? Shouldn't it update the wallets automatically with teh correct amounts each time some coins arrives to my wallets?

thanks!
Heya, the wallet amounts do update automatically but they are not in real time. Wallets will only update every hour. This is so there is less strain on the server and I don't abuse the API's of the block explorers.
Give it some time and you will see the updated values. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Hi, I have a problem.

I have added my wallets to cryptocoin. The wallet amounts are retrived correctly when I add them BUT they are NOT updated in real time. When coins arrives to my walltes, cryptocoin will not show it. I have to remove the wallet and RE ADD it.

Is it supposed to work that way? Shouldn't it update the wallets automatically with teh correct amounts each time some coins arrives to my wallets?

thanks!
I have created a Discord server in case anyone is interested. Seems like a good way to organize requests, support and general chit chat.
https://discord.gg/P8BdBQf
Someone mentioned it earlier but would it be possible to add a purchase price field when adding a manual balance?

Then the purchase price could be weighed against the current market price telling you if your investments are in profit or not.

As is stands right now my balance and profit and loss are always the same because I don't use ledger entries.

If you can't do it for the whole portfolio it would still be cool to see how much i'm up or down on each coin based on where i bought in.

Maybe a checkbox if the wallet is for mined funds so it knows it's always 100% profit.

Yeah, I have had a few requests similar to this so I will make a note and see how I can better integrate purchases and sales of crypto which would also be useful for tax reporting.
Right now I am focusing on the android version but will look at my next set of major changes to the site after this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Someone mentioned it earlier but would it be possible to add a purchase price field when adding a manual balance?

Then the purchase price could be weighed against the current market price telling you if your investments are in profit or not.

As is stands right now my balance and profit and loss are always the same because I don't use ledger entries.

If you can't do it for the whole portfolio it would still be cool to see how much i'm up or down on each coin based on where i bought in.

Maybe a checkbox if the wallet is for mined funds so it knows it's always 100% profit.
Done !
You can use it right now but give it 5 to 10 minutes to see the "real" price on the dashboard, it need to sync before show the right price.

Thanks for the help @pafi, making my life easier. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Done !
You can use it right now but give it 5 to 10 minutes to see the "real" price on the dashboard, it need to sync before show the right price.

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 7
Done !

Please, can you add this coin?

Titticoin - TTC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tittiecoin/

WoW, that was fast. Thank you!
Done !

Titticoin - TTC

Activity: 7

Titticoin - TTC

I'm using MegaMiner (Multipoolminer's fork). Can I use My Crypto Stats to monitor my earnings?
Also, dashboard doesn't show ahashpool balance
Hi, I haven't used MegaMiner myself before but from what I read on their ann you will still mine against the pools. Most of which I support. So yes, you should be able to monitor your earnings.
Just add the required pools and make sure you use the same miner name in the app as you do in MyCryptoStats.
Thanks for the bug report, I have corrected this.
I love this site! Just what I've been looking for for the last 6 months!

I've figured out how to set up most things but can't get the miners section set up correctly. Some clearer info needed where it says "Use the same name you use in your batch file when mining on the pool - this will enable us to report if your miner is active or not."

I've tried that and many other things but still not registering as active even though the pools are.

Also like to request adding minerspeed pool soon please.

With regards to pricing, it seems fair at the moment and I'd probably go for the max amount on annual subscription.

Thanks for the great work!

Heya, thanks! Glad you like it.
PM me your email address that you registered with so that I may take a look and see what it happening. Smiley
I have also added that pool, was similar to another so was quick to add.
I'm using MegaMiner (Multipoolminer's fork). Can I use My Crypto Stats to monitor my earnings?
Also, dashboard doesn't show ahashpool balance
Problem with hosting provider, they said the site should be back in 2 to 3 hours.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 1
I love this site! Just what I've been looking for for the last 6 months!

I've figured out how to set up most things but can't get the miners section set up correctly. Some clearer info needed where it says "Use the same name you use in your batch file when mining on the pool - this will enable us to report if your miner is active or not."

I've tried that and many other things but still not registering as active even though the pools are.

Also like to request adding minerspeed pool soon please.

With regards to pricing, it seems fair at the moment and I'd probably go for the max amount on annual subscription.

Thanks for the great work!
Pages:
Jump to: