Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 12. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 08:01:43 AM
if anyone talks about its future in crypto it's wrong because of the future in the real world and I don't know how long bitcoin will be there and whether it can reach 2050.
Activity: 406
October 11, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
if you have job right now, do it as good as you can. never think that you will leave your job, you are able to be dissapointed
i recommended to do 2 things, your job and crypto. it will give good result
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 11, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Dedicating your time to cryptocurrency does not mean you should ignore every other things in your life especially your job or career you have built over the year!  You can spend huge amount of time in cryptocurrency  because you believe is the future without negleting evetthing else!
I totally agree. I know the history and I think cryptocurrency is our future. In steamships, locomotives and electricity at first, too, many did not believe. However, for now I also need a few hours a day,and maybe two days to explore this new world.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 11, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
Crypto is not booming right now it is not advisable to leave you job and face crypto, i think doing both simultaneously is preferable it is risky yo quit your job for crypto full-time.
If you were able to make good money during last year's bull run then you have a good reason to leave your job.
Now, crypto is very bearish, if your main activity is through trading, I think it's not wise to leave your job as in bearish times, we have less chance to make money.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 07:11:49 AM
Crypto is not booming right now it is not advisable to leave you job and face crypto, i think doing both simultaneously is preferable it is risky yo quit your job for crypto full-time.
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 05:20:55 AM
Now I consider cryptocurrencies only as a constant income in the next couple of years. I don't think there's any point in coming up with something here and trying to think of other options. I am sure that I have chosen the best and most affordable option for earnings and alignment for the future
Activity: 490
October 09, 2018, 06:15:38 AM
Dedicating your time to cryptocurrency does not mean you should ignore every other things in your life especially your job or career you have built over the year!  You can spend huge amount of time in cryptocurrency  because you believe is the future without negleting evetthing else!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 09, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
In cryptocurrency there are lots of risk but risk can also be the reason for you to be successful... so the future will be good for investors
true,risks and profits are always the same, if you want big profits you have to take a high risk too,if you want to succeed then you have to be willing to take risks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:59:39 AM
In cryptocurrency there are lots of risk but risk can also be the reason for you to be successful... so the future will be good for investors
Activity: 7
October 09, 2018, 01:49:24 AM
really do not abandon your job even if you do something that you think you can receive for your work but in fact I think one day in the near future still a lot but people lived crypto
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 09, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
although this is now a difficult time for crypto and is a bit risky if you do not have a job other than crypto, but I agree with your opinion, because the results will not betray the effort, all our efforts in crypto will pay off if indeed the way we do is right, and as long as we can be patient with the current market conditions, and be patient waiting for the recovery of the market that will happen sometime, and believe that what we are doing now will not end disappointing.
Activity: 57
October 08, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
I'm already afraid to predict something for the near future. Not to mention the fact that to give a forecast for a year or more. Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. But I hope for growth.
Activity: 693
October 09, 2018, 03:05:41 AM
Crypto is a very immature industry. If you have a stable job, there's no need to give up work and invest it entirely. Most people work part-time or use some of their venture capital to invest in Crypto.
Maybe its good to think that crypto is still in developing stage and all things may possibly happen, so immature people should have to stay positive and don't easily panic to avoid FUD contibutor, despite of this things I know crypto still have a great help for me in future since all the strive that I am doing now is to have a better future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
all right the author. without knowledge in this market there is nothing to do and you cannot earn. you still have a lot to learn like all of us before you make money on bitcoin and cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 09, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
In order to completely abandon your work and engage in cryptocurrency, you first need to gain experience in this area, the market can remain stationary for years and you will have no profit for a long time, you need to prepare for it in advance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
I'm sure with my future in crypto, will surely have a very passable result. Currently, I am working on crypto is just a couple of hours in a day. Because I still have a job. And I also hope on one day can I am working on crypto with full time.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 08, 2018, 11:30:55 PM
for me making crypto trading or joining airdrop is one of like you say job at home, it make my time more in my family specially my kids and wife that i love most. so for now crypto is my future i hope lot of us use cryto is a good way.
Activity: 255
October 09, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
Crypto is a very immature industry. If you have a stable job, there's no need to give up work and invest it entirely. Most people work part-time or use some of their venture capital to invest in Crypto.
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
I don't really think to work with Crypto to a full time job even I don't have a job to work here in my place but still I want to work with a regular job because I don't really earn a better earnings here to support my daily needs and I think it would help me a lot if I got one.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
I believe that when I quit my job, and will work only with cryptocurrency. Really want this and strive for it. Still a very long way to go to leave work, but if you work hard, I think in a few years I will retire.
Pages:
Jump to: