Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 15. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
in my opinion we should not sacrifice everything and only focus on cryptocurrency because we don't know the future of cryptoccurency will be forever good or not, we should have a alternative of work
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
Of course you should not sacrifice your work to work in the criterion. This market is very young and you can lose not only your time, but also your job, so do not risk it. I came to cryptocurrency at that moment when I had not yet found a job, but nevertheless I was trying to find a stable income.
true, we should not throw away our main job for cryptocurrency there's too much risk in this crypto industry, the market is also unstable, so i think we should not completely count on crypto
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

In my opinion crypto worth leaving everything. I have a job before joining crypto and i left me job. I started working on full time crypto and i still believe that is very good decision. Because at least we have a change to earn money from here. On the other hand you have to work for 1k 2k dollar salary in jobs like a slave. so for me crypto is freedom.
Activity: 154
September 29, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
I too late came to the crypto currency. Now a difficult situation for people like me who buy altcoins for too high a price and have invested large sums of money. Although I do not want to sell anything at such a ridiculous price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
You can be a big person in crypto if you do the best you can. and don't make the big mistake you made. for the beginning you have to read a lot and you have to try a lot of knowledge about crypto
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 10:38:56 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
well for me there is no assurance in cryptocurrency. but i'm still looking forward on the possibilities that it can help me in my financial needs in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
I know that in a few years the whole world will live near the market of cryptocurrencies and blockchain here giant corporations go,and so it's over I'll know all the new things and also be engaged in cryptocurrency market,and generally I recommend to everyone to get involved in this market and try to grab atleast a little piece of yourself,because then when the market develops it will be too late
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 30, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
I believe that the future has a crypto currency, that we are now at the very beginning of the development path.
I want to learn to understand the processes of trading and generally more deeply understand the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 216
September 30, 2018, 10:18:53 AM
Everybody think they make a better future in his crypto world and they are always try to make a better future but some people already make a good future in his crypto life. If you think you can be done with your life in a crypto world so you should learn about crypto. Still now lot’s of people make a million millions dollar in crypto platform. If someone does that so you can must do it and never hopeless be patient hope you can success in your crypto life.
Activity: 392
September 30, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
Of course you should not sacrifice your work to work in the criterion. This market is very young and you can lose not only your time, but also your job, so do not risk it. I came to cryptocurrency at that moment when I had not yet found a job, but nevertheless I was trying to find a stable income.
Activity: 319
September 30, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

I see cryptocurrencies as an investment. That is, I want my currencies and investments to bring me money after a few years. my main goal - to buy now as much as possible and try to make sure that over time, the money has grown several times
Activity: 672
September 29, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
too frontal if saying bitcoin is my future, the value of bitcoin is static and unpredictable including the entire market. never expect too high in this world, if you don't want to fall too deep
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
I truly believe in cryptocurrency but still i think to have a regular job is still very important. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me but my opinion is very strict about this topic. So i don’t wanna loose my job but i also love spend my time in crypto. I think crypto market will be much better in future, we’ll see.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
I find my future very dim in the crypto world. This year is a year of my failed e-money investment. Bitcoin rebates me heavy losses. Now I just wait for the market to rise again.
Activity: 126
September 29, 2018, 07:21:01 PM
I am not ready to fully devote my time to cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrency is good as an additional income in my free time
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 07:09:11 PM
I repeatedly questioned whether there is a future in cryptography. Also has come to opinion, that yes. After all, this living system of earnings and development. Which is not standing still. And constantly updated with new ideas and projects
Activity: 197
September 29, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
I too late came to the crypto currency. Now a difficult situation for people like me who buy altcoins for too high a price and have invested large sums of money. Although I do not want to sell anything at such a ridiculous price.
It is not too late for you for you to invest. If you have money then invest in it before the price goes flying.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
September 29, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
I have my job and I can honestly say that crypto is very interesting to be in. I enjoy staying behind m computers and working all day than staying at my work place for even 5 hours. As the OP said, it is a long journey that we have to take it as a passion and not just for the gains or losses we will see today. let's always anticipate the future of crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 29, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
I didn't have reasonable job, but I've decided to go in crypto instead of building my career at the very beginning of my way. I just finished top tier university and I've decided crypto way. Probably i will find a job here in order to be more involved
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 06:31:00 PM
Joining here in cryptoworld can really help our future more brighter and for me it is definitely okay to do full time in cryptocurrency because it can also give us money but it is also okay to focus more on our job because the profit in crypto can really take for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: