Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 16. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 29, 2018, 06:28:13 PM
Each person has his or her own choices, each one has a decision for us, however patience we will become millionaires when holding the coin for a long time. I believe it
i helieve in it too and i like your optimism so i think that we will make it to our drezm if we really want it that much
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 29, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
it is hard to predict the future in the cryptocurrency world as i do not know how long will i be here soemtimes i hage do7bts
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 29, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
Each person has his or her own choices, each one has a decision for us, however patience we will become millionaires when holding the coin for a long time. I believe it
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 29, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I do not advise anyone to give up work until you become a professional in another matter. First of all, we must understand that the crypto currency business is not the easiest and money from the sky does not fall here! To earn while working with cryptocurrency you need experience and knowledge that not everyone has, because it is a very complex and new field.
Activity: 516
September 29, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable
I'm motivated from your speech. Jobless people can easily spend 10 hours to 12 hours in a day but job servicing people can't manage more times to spend in crypto. Full time worker making big amount i think and they actually deserved it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
Well i think it's not good if you leave your job even you are good on crypto cause you still need a job exceptyou think you had an enough money for your future Wink
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 29, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
I hope that market will be green soon and I will be able to sleep at night and wake up with a great mood from watching how price for my coins rasing!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
My future together with cryptocurrency. I fell in love with it forever and I do not see for myself other occupation except cryptocurrencies. I will be engaged it constantly.
it seems you are very optimistic if crypto will survive in the future so you don't want to open your heart to other jobs. even though that is a good thing because of positive thinking but still you have to think about all the possibilities that exist so that if in the future it is not in accordance with your expectations then the tone can anticipate it. we all know if nothing is eternal.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
My future together with cryptocurrency. I fell in love with it forever and I do not see for myself other occupation except cryptocurrencies. I will be engaged it constantly.
Activity: 55
September 29, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
I ordinarily heard that individuals surrender the fundamental work for work with crypto. It is important to acknowledge precisely what's happening with you and to have positive productive involvement in crypto
September 29, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
I'm doing a part time job and also involved in Crypto world. I'm doing it as a way of extra earning. I have some investments too from which i'm expecting a good outcome. So, in short my future in Crypto looks stable at this moment. But whether I'll continue in future after getting into professional life or not that will depend on the situation of that time.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2018, 06:35:01 AM
If you want to make cryptography your basic earnings, then you need to pay all this time, get new knowledge in this area, analyze the market trends. Only so you can get the desired result.
That is easy to say but it's actually a hard journey, we have to be consistent in order to be profitable in trading.
Yes, we can make good income here but it's too risky, we need to learn how to reduce the risk and be right most of the time, also money management is also important.
I know future is unpredictable but i think my future in crypto will be great, i hold many altcoins and im willing to wait even years and going to sell it when im already satisfied with the price, i have bitcoins too. I hope market will recover soon so that i will sell my coins

Crypto doesnt requrie specific skills to join and maybe earn a little bit, it requries time and a lot of time to focus and attribute the attitude of ourself into the crypto world to learn and see how things go.
Before investing there are some things that need to be checked before giving your money to someone else to hold them instead of you.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
Here is a cool Option . This social media Website is like Facebook but better. You can earn Money online and everbody can start with Cryptocurrency very easy.

They have their own cryptocurrency (FTO) Coin Futurocoin……   Price 8,30$ for 1 FTO Coin

https://bitcoin24.fn.xyz/

FutureNet combine the most innovative online solutions
Social Media
Cryptocurrencies
Advertising platform
Online advertising
Sales network structure
Activity: 341
September 29, 2018, 02:13:57 PM
I think that my future looks pretty good right now. But of course this is my personal guess, based on the fact that I expect a strong rise in the price of bitcoin for the next five years.

Did you buy btc five years ago? You should sell them at 15k usd. Now you have not sold them yet? The current price is quite good compared to previous years, but compared to the previous year, many people are worried
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

In my opinion how the crypto foreign currency may considerably enhance my entire life. Right now, the actual Crypto foreign currency has taken me personally excellent earnings, because of that my entire life has enhanced.
Activity: 160
September 29, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
I am sure that the Crypto currency will develop. I know that I will earn with the crypto currency, I think that it is necessary to borrow and develop the crypto currency.
Activity: 386
September 29, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
I also believe in crypto because of the benefits gained from crypto. The future for me is the most important and I really hope for a bright future for my life, it is true that crypto can provide income but because of unstable prices and even falling low, real work cannot be abandoned because real work can provide definite results.
Activity: 448
September 29, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
Activity: 280
September 29, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

I do believe in crypto, but I don't leave my job because at this time crypto still a risky job specially if you're doing it full time. There's no guarantee that crypto will always provide me the security of my needs. Because during bear market its not sure if you can earn good profit.
Activity: 23
September 29, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
I am confident that the forthcoming in cryptocurrency desire be great whether you wish to try to study it, keep to be resigned , and wish to try and fighting seriously , something you wish to actualize buoy be finished
Pages:
Jump to: