Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 36. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
You really need your full-time job because for a start cryptocurrency business can be very tasking and if you do not have another source of income, you will find it very difficult and if you are not patient enough you will be frustrated .
Activity: 38
September 03, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
There is a great future with crypto am investing much of the time trying to learn more about digital currency and Blockchain technology. This is a new technology in the world which researchers believe this will change every sector in the world. This technology which is used by crypto projects is integrated into different sectors like health, logistics and others, this will pose a great future in all these fields.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
A lot has to be prepared before you decide to fulltime in the world of cryptocurrency. You must have sufficient capital and money reserves to anticipate a decline in prices and losses.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Your future is very safe and secured here in the crypto world. I mean if you will really work hard here in the crypto world then there's no doubt that you will have a safe, better and bright future
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:42:20 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

The results of quitting your job for full time crypto can be bad, so I recommend doing crypto not as your main job. Because in my opinion, you can trust no coin %100 in the world of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
September 02, 2018, 04:01:08 PM
I believe that the crypto currency will significantly improve my life. At the moment, the Crypto currency has brought me a very good income, thanks to which my life has already improved.
Activity: 211
September 02, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

I think. that you do not need to give up the main job, because you have a long way to go before you get enough profit in the crypto world, and if you do not have money to live, then you can leave the crypto without waiting for the results
all depends on capital, because if our large capital in investing in crypto will be easier for us to take advantage of some of the coins we buy. but if you have small capital, you really need to have income other than crypto for your life, because we need food to wait until your assets increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 02, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
I believe that we need to start taking new steps when the market becomes more stable, and then it will be possible to take the "crypto" vacancy seriously. But not now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

I think. that you do not need to give up the main job, because you have a long way to go before you get enough profit in the crypto world, and if you do not have money to live, then you can leave the crypto without waiting for the results
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable
Recently I have a crisis with action. Maybe because several companies I participated in were a scam. It's not helping Sad.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 03:40:29 PM
Well I will say it depends on you the individual. If you are a dedicated and hard working person,  then you are ground firm in cryptocurrency and be ready to earn more tokens but if you ain't then I am sorry,  you can't go any further.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
I think everyone should decide to devote himself to cryptography completely or not. In cryptography, one big minus-no stable income.
Activity: 307
September 01, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
I plan to completely engage in crypto. I will divide the crypto into three sources of income. The first is investing. The second trading on a crypto exchange. The third source of income is participation in the bounty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
Real work is better. it is not recommended to work fully on crypto. The results obtained depend on how the market conditions. that made me unsure of crypto's work.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 03:15:24 PM
In 2014, Draper predicted that Bitcoin would be worth $10,000 in three years. Sure enough, Bitcoin hit the $10,000 mark, soaring above and beyond this amount to reach an all-time high of $19,783 last December.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 03:14:55 PM
I really believe that cryptos are the future, and I have dedicated myself 100% to this, of course, I don't spend all my time making bounties, I think there is more money and better in other types of activities, such as writing articles or investing in ICOs, so far I have done quite well, although I won't deny that I feel a little anxious when the market starts to fall.
Activity: 142
September 02, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
Everything is fine, you need to restrain your emotions and understand the big role of manipulating the crypto currency market!  Wink
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 03:08:01 PM
I now only participate in bounty companies. But in the future I plan to learn how to invest and trade. Therefore, I believe that my future will be here.
Activity: 644
September 01, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
I have a job and I do not hope to crypto that my future here. But I want that Crypto can be an additional income for me. And if I see the crypto that this industry is a very large and have opportunities to get profit.
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
I was able to earn more revenue thanks to the cryptographic market. And in the recent past, that income also decreased significantly due to the long dark red market. But I am very confident in electronic money. But until now, the green market has appeared, I believe I will make a lot of money by choosing to buy and hold potential e-currencies in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: