Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 39. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
I am constantly monitoring and analyzing the exchange of cryptographic currencies. I made investments in different fields. I think my future will success to the crypto market when the bull season starts.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
Future in crypto is likely a journey of my life, there will be many challenges to reach the good things. I believe in cryptocurrencies, but I am not ready to risk my work and devote time only to cryptocurrencies. But I think the risks, well even though there are a lot of successful people who only rely on trading, but in my opinion you must have a permanent job so the risk decreases
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
I have very straightforward and simple goals - I don't want to work all my life and spend my best years on something I don't like Smiley
Crypto potentially could be deception of the millennium, but it also could be lifetime chance. So, I decided to risk and try to be in crypto when it rockets to the moon and take me on board Smiley.
So, shortly speaking I am there mostly because I think that blockchain is game changing technology. There are not many people who see this and it gives me a chance be ahead of them. And I hope I will be able to earn enough money to stop working 24/7!
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 29, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Why not do both, keep your day job and at the same time do crypto as a side job. Anything you get in crypto is "extra income".
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
I have a regular job as a data encoder in a small company i decided to quit for crypto and to focus with my bounty i choose crypto as my full time job because almost 3 months i earned here a lot of money
copper member
Activity: 97
August 28, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
I think that we all still do not fully understand how much the crypto currency and the technology of the blockbuster is changing our lives. I think that every year the crypt currency will integrate more and more into our lives. And those people who will be in the very beginning of this era will be in a very winning situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
August 24, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
Crypto currency is already becoming quite universal. Recently, I read in the news that Australian banks began accepting payments by crypto currency)
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 28, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
I also do the same with you, I keep following the crypto world as long as they still give us an advantage, at least they can make a difference to our lives
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 28, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
I do crypto work only in my free time, and I personally still prefer my permanent job. It all depends on your own choice and your opportunity. Like me, I did not invest, but I did a campaign, those can still be done maximally.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Don't leave your job yet if you have not yet earned 6 months advanced of your salary, there's a lot of uncertainty in the crypto world, especially now that we are in the bear period, if you have the skill to offer or you are good in bounty campaign, then that is a good time to decide where you want to leave your job.
Activity: 336
August 27, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
Your future with cryptocurrency is in the good state
because they are trusted company which make them in demand business in this industry and can make you earn a good amount of income or profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
if I myself make ico a side job when there is free time to invest and many possibilities to get big profits and losses because it does not work in the real world but the digital world with technology that is very advanced now and essentially ico is a valuable asset. in addition the work in the real world is more convincing because all the results of one's own sweat and the possibility of a little loss.
Activity: 43
August 24, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
You can not rely on crypto as a wellspring of perpetual and stable pay. This applies to any circle in crypto: airdrop, abundance, exchange, trades. In both of these things, you may fall flat or need to sit tight too yearn for a merited reward. A few coins got as reward for the execution of errands, may not before long show up on the trade or don't show up by any stretch of the imagination.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
I'm not too focused on crypto. I only invest a few coins that I think will be good for the future. I focus on my main job and crypto I use for investment.
Activity: 141
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 24, 2018, 02:32:02 PM
My future is bright - I will never give up investing and trying to become rich through the crypto, it's one of the best possibilities I've ever had in my life and I won't let it go, I still learn new things every day and I'm so grateful that I started with crypto.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
don't give up everything. use the crypto as your sideline and give your priority to for your main income and family
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
I've seen a great future with Crypto in the future, that's why I'm comfortable with it, though it is very risky, I'm into it and I'm going to do my best to pursue this kind of field. With the knowledge I gained  with this forum and the experience I had is my building blocks for the near future.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 01:54:08 PM
I think if you are a beginner then you do not need to completely refuse your main job. You try to combine. I'm sure that you will succeed. Try to work with the crypto market. And suddenly you will not like it or that it does not work out right away. And you did not refuse from everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Besides trading and investing in crypto, you could start learning the programming language and related blockchain technologies. This will guarantee that you will not be left without work even if crypto somehow fails in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 01:41:55 PM
I believe it is everyone's choice. For example, I basically do not like wage labor and I wanted to get away from it. Now I have the opportunity to devote all my free time to my family and to engage and develop in cryptocurrencies. It all depends on what you want?! If you are satisfied with the course of events in your life, then leave it as it is. If you want change, then act.
Pages:
Jump to: