Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 40. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
I think that the future is not far off,and all the world slowly begins to introduce new technologies,new projects,and so on,and the blockchain is now just raskruchivaya the flywheel,he has enormous potential,as it is not dependent on any things coming global age,an age of cryptography,which replaces a lot of things
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
Regardless I trust that crypto will give me a considerable measure of benefit, later on, now I continue endeavoring to pause and work and also conceivable, our lack of money related requirements would be lighter and it is additionally an extraordinary path for us to procure and put something aside for what's to come. It is a simple method to win cash with working crypto. I have confidence in what I do and gain pay from crypto.crypto has a decent future.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
In crypto world you have the freedom you want.  Unlike in your job, you need not to report to work for 8 hours and much more sometimes you are required to work overtime.  Your salary might be just enough for your daily needs.  But here in crypto you have the chance to get rich or even richier as you ever imagine.  This is how wonderful crypto world is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 24, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
In Crypto you can invest all you want. But be sure you have money to spare, Money that you're willing to lose either way. It could give you alot of wealth in the future. Just keep holding.
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:02:40 AM
Today I see my future in crypto. Until recently, I stood at a crossroads and did not know what to do next in my life. Now is not the best time for optimistic decisions about crypto, but I have a hope that in this life you can change something and achieve something. I will never leave crypto, I can always earn money here, but I have to study and work very much, but I like it very much.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Many interested the crypto market as a source of income. With the arrival of a large number of investors, I think there will be a lot of development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Having crypto alone as a source of living would just put you at risk. Yes, cryptocurrency could provide our necessities but we should bear in mind that it isn't permanent and unstable and so as the market. However, having crypto while having a stable job would be more convenient to meet all your daily necessities.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
It's feel like shouldn't give away our main job. We all know that income from crypto is fantastic, but in fact it's just additional income for us. We should have a main job to support us when crypto going down.
Activity: 113
August 24, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
I will continue investing if market will be ok. Hopefully it will be fine, for now i almost stopped investing. Only project that I invested in was OSA DC, really solid project. I am sure that it won't fail me.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

There are at least some risks in the cryptocurrency that you need to face :

1. Volatilityis
2. Fear of regulation
3. Scam is another big issues

There's nothing wrong if you hang your life in crypto, we have seen many people who are successful from Crypto. But it's good that you have enough savings as a backup when you face a difficult period in crypto. Because we know the situation can easily change in this world.
August 24, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
You can spend time studying cryptocurrencies in the morning and in the evening. You can spend the rest of your time doing normal work. We all have a phone that allows us to be aware of cryptocurrency events.
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
Yes my future  in crypto,  because i am new here and when i join here many People's work here and they work in crypto and earn good profit here. And i will still work here and try to earn good profit here and mak my future here. I believe crypto will give me it. So my future in crypto.       
Activity: 153
August 24, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
as I agree with you because most of them stop in their work and focus on crypto because they know better things in their lives and the more we will get what we want.
Activity: 228
August 24, 2018, 09:39:24 AM
I think that as long as I'm very dedicated with this kind of job, it will give me a great future, and also if I will enhance my knowledge with crypto, learn how it really works.
Activity: 39
August 24, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
Crypto is a very unstable stage right now. We all should remember one think that we must be patient and try to realize the happening of the market. Otherwise the goal of being rich will not be fulfilled. I think our future of crypto is in our own hands. So we should handle it more carefully.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 24, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
You do not need to give up the crypto currency business, it's our future, you just need to spend a lot of time on it every day!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
I think that with the crypto world, it will have more insight and broader knowledge. In the internet world, there is a lot of potentials that can be explored and have a bright future if you are good at managing it. So it's not wrong to step in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
August 23, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
I'm interested in trrading cryptocurrencies and I'd like to do it full time as soon as I get my degree. I can't quit everything in my life going on right now but until then I'll have enough experience to make this a full time endeavor
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
Your future in CryptoCurrency is in the good side in this kind of business and industry
because this business is in demand as of now that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in the right time.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
If you want to be successful through cryptocurrency you must devote most of your time on it because there are many aspects and techniques that we need to learn in cryptocurrency not just by knowing some basics of it. Your deep learning in cryptocurrency can make you successful in this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: