Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 38. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:18:58 PM
I think that my future will be connected with crypto in any case. To my mind, the best coins are btc and ether and I will hold them for the long term. To my mind, the best way to become rich is to hold them
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
The technology of blocking is worthy of special attention and more detailed study. This technology can be used today in very many sectors, from medicine, education and ending with warehouses. This is our future, and we, as pioneers, must go forward, study, tell people and change the block.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:27:36 AM
I am graduating from college next year and I am totally lost when it comes to job seeking. I am not going to dedicate all the time to mining, but who knows how things cn change in a year. I read dozens of advices and tips already ( here's how to find a job by the way), and I defined for myself next things:

- crypto market is unpredictable
- one should have an open mind to different possibilities
- revamp the resume post-interview
copper member
Activity: 97
August 29, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
I think that the crypto currency is the future! Crypto currency is a huge area where very big money is circulating, it's a huge market, it's a financial ocean that gives very big opportunities for everyone, just have to learn how to swim in this ocean!
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
all depends on the capital invested in crypto. because if the amount of capital invested is large I am sure it will be comparable to what you sacrificed. Crypto can be far more profitable than ordinary real work.
I see this as a good business because I see the future when I'm here.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
From the last year I know about the crypto world and crypto currencies.At that time I start my career with crypto currency I was not so serious and also expect so good but after Some time passed  I was totally surprised and I understand the crypto world and I get a huge profit.I find crypto a very good thing and easiest way to lead a happy and luxurious life.Now I can say that with crypto my future is bright and I can earn a very good figure to survive andnd enjoy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 29, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
I do not fully devote my time to crypto currency. I have a basic job. But I see that the crypto currency is profitable in long-term investment. Because I work for the future perspective
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 01:26:32 PM
My opinion of the crypto currency is gradually gaining fame. A few months ago no one had heard about it. And today it is on the eighth place in the list of digital money for capitalization. The coin allows people to transfer funds to each other with a very low commission. This is incomparable with the traditional ways of transferring money.
Activity: 153
August 29, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
I, too, believe that all hurl this recklessness . only after the income will allow
Activity: 248
August 29, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

This is quite an interesting question in the cryptocurrency space, I personal have the passion for the cryptocurrency blockchain technology,however for many of us that have jobs before now, it's not very easy to give away our jobs to dedicate full time on crypto because of the volatile nature of the crypto market.
Activity: 221
August 28, 2018, 07:22:00 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Yup even it's hard to learn about bitcoin at the start but it was so helpful when you gain token/coin. I start in airdrop because it's more easy to me as a beginner of crypto currency. We are the who control our time in crypto so that we can't take pressure in waking up at early time for work.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Yeah. Of course crypto is my future. because I spend a lot of my time with crypto. I want to succeed with crypto. but I am aware that this is not easy, it certainly requires hard work and determination to be able to achieve all that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
I hope that the crypto currencies can bring me very serious successes, I really want to believe in it, but I think that it is necessary to try very seriously to do what you can not do in general, that is, take fear into the fist and keep it there when you are engaged in trading .
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
I think people should choose the type of activity that they really like. Crypto can become a hobby for them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
I want Crypto to be my job. this is my dream I'm going to make come true! I'm not the only one
Activity: 341
August 29, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

I believe in crypto, but that does not mean I spend all my time on it. It helps you make money, and so do other things. We can do more work but still have time for the crypto market
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 05:45:22 AM
Your future in Crypto is in yourself. The more you can master the insights in crypto, the easier it will be for you to make decisions in every situation that occurs in Crypto. You will be better at protecting assets, choosing profitable programs, and also avoiding harmful programs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
There are always ways to get out of the situation. It is necessary to fully study this structure, and then transfer it from your wallet. Thank you.I think so, since you can remember the old days when it was the peak of the beginning, many did not believe it, but when everything grew, everyone who did not buy regretted it.With this, you can also argue, it is BTC and ETH that are some of the best crypto currencies in my opinion, as they go to the peak of opportunities at the same time. Undecided
Activity: 307
August 29, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
There are many ways to earn money on crypto, but the easiest way to earn on crypto currency is to buy and store at least 1-3 years. It is also necessary to learn theories and invest in different coins to understand what are promising.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

for me personally, I am proud to join the Bitcointalk forum. but I did not make this forum to make land for my future to look for cryptocurrency. in my opinion, we better make our future in a real job or a permanent job. I really believe in crypto, but focus on real work. use crypto to develop your business. this is the future too.
Pages:
Jump to: