Pages:
Author

Topic: My Investing Coin - page 13. (Read 2564 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
January 05, 2022, 09:30:56 AM
If the current state of the market is better we invest in potential altcoins because for now many potential coins are decreasing and the risks we receive are lighter, of all the coins you mentioned I am less sure that we can survive in the long term and can get maximum results, then try your own research in the top 10 CMC where you can choose potential coins that can give great hope for the future come.
I think potential altcoins are always the main choice whether investing in the long term or short term,
it depends on each person because they have their own strategy,
coins like Matic, BNB, and ADA seem to be able to give us profit
Activity: 1540
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 05, 2022, 08:33:16 AM
If the current state of the market is better we invest in potential altcoins because for now many potential coins are decreasing and the risks we receive are lighter, of all the coins you mentioned I am less sure that we can survive in the long term and can get maximum results, then try your own research in the top 10 CMC where you can choose potential coins that can give great hope for the future come.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 05, 2022, 03:17:46 AM
Trust in coins that are not at the top, don't overdo it because cryptocurrency assets are not the same as other assets, let alone the attitude towards coin memes. Need study and research before deciding to buy or sell. The market is very uncertain and this year we can't be sure that it will rise even though it is still at the beginning of the year.
Yes, your statement is very clear and it's also good if everyone wants to believe and apply it because until now there are still many people who believe in meme tokens to buy them even with very small amounts of money and then hope what they buy will be a good surprise
Don't forget that we are all here because of sole purposes , that is to profit and each of us has different approach and different strategy .
let them invest in currency or project that they think will bring them income and do your own diligence in investing.
besides we are not losing from their mistakes so why not leave it alone.
also never forget that there is a need to commit mistake for someone to make profit .
that is the best way to engage in crypto market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2022, 01:50:01 AM
Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
i don't really believe that doge coins will recover.
ATLAS and TLM are good options that have the potential to increase in the future.
but if it's your choice which is believed to give you an advantage, there is nothing wrong because whatever happens you yourself feel and bear it all, I think everyone has their own favorite coin which is believed to be profitable.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
January 04, 2022, 11:30:14 PM
Trust in coins that are not at the top, don't overdo it because cryptocurrency assets are not the same as other assets, let alone the attitude towards coin memes. Need study and research before deciding to buy or sell. The market is very uncertain and this year we can't be sure that it will rise even though it is still at the beginning of the year.
Yes, your statement is very clear and it's also good if everyone wants to believe and apply it because until now there are still many people who believe in meme tokens to buy them even with very small amounts of money and then hope what they buy will be a good surprise
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2022, 06:49:25 PM

Instead of TLM, a better option would be WAXP. TLM hype is over although, at some point, the price is a bit kicking. The only way it can be pumped again is to have another hype on their game, Alien Worlds on which I don't know on what game update it can trigger the hype. I still doing those claims at that game as I have good mining equipment there which I decided to keep rather than sell as I see it's also not making sense to stake it at the RPlanet platform for Aether farming.

Not saying by investing or putting money in WAXP, you are in good hands but since you choose TLM which uses a WAX network, I'd rather put my money there. Of course, on the way, you should manage it properly and always keep updated on your chosen set of coins.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
January 04, 2022, 02:18:25 PM
The important thing for us to pay attention to is invest an amount that we can lose, as we know that investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky so if we think too much about profit it will make us depressed, better like gambling, and after buying never think again.

the way you invest in crypto is very unique......!!!
but I think because crypto has a high risk, we must increase our knowledge of the coins we will invest in, especially we must do in-depth research so that what we invest can provide returns in the future, or at least can avoid losses,
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
January 04, 2022, 12:45:45 PM
Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
All of the coins you mentioned that I have never seen except Dogecoin which is still able to survive in the market at a modest price, so I also want to know a little reason from you for this, why you can really like all those coins that are even lacking famous ?
Its ok that he choose the few coin which is mostly new on crypto and a meme coin Doge .Its true that these coin are not so popular but the choose is not depend on it .It depends how much the potentiality it has .However i think he has the right choose except Doge .Doge is actually is a meme coin ,its always getting pump on hype or after the tweet of Elon .The game is really being fun now .I just wanna suggest you to avoid it and also hold your asset for long term ,hope you will get a huge return if everything goes well with the market .Remember crypto is an uncertain market anything can happen here so you need to become patient always .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
January 04, 2022, 12:16:11 PM

I think it totally depends on you how much you invest and what you want from your investment money. But you should choose to most valuable coin for trading or holding. PBR,ATLSD,DOGE,PKR and TLM coin sound is good.But DOGE is not good choice for holding because DOGE coin was hype in  past.I'm suggested to buy more BTC and ETH now market little dip, buy and hold long time,i hope you will be more benefit from it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
January 04, 2022, 03:14:12 AM
Aside from Doge, im not familiar with the other coins. Have you done your reseach before investing on these coins?
same here , Only dogecoin is  what i am only familiar lol, and also there is a others in the list that he did not mentioned maybe a set of shitcoins.
doge took years before ath this year so i doubt the lists.

We know alts are usually ideal for short term, and currently the market is bloody. We can be certain that well-established coins can recover the bearish market but with coins that are relying on hype without real use case then it would be hard. Thats why its a must to DYOR before investimg and its best to buy during dip or atleast buy the coins that are proven to be profitable even for long term hodling.
His sets of coins are in edge of losing now, but maybe he is willing to hold for another couple of years.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 04, 2022, 01:49:30 AM

Before you buy of course you have to do DYOR? if it is then we have to be patient to hold because the market is red, but I believe that the coin choice is good, the most important point is to be patient and not panic when the market is red so we can get big profits.
What you say may be true, but it would be even better if the OP wanted to choose a better coin than that so that his patience could be paid off to the maximum and satisfied with the target time he set himself in the market.
I guess he is not DYOR instead following other people's advice because I see many local people in a group chat say to invest in that coins before they are late to buy. I agree that he should search for himself rather than select those coins but if he still wants to invest in those coins, we can only suggest not to use big money to buy because we do not know how long those coins can increase. In this correction, I think it is better to buy the other coins that have a big chance to increase such as bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, sol, dot, ada or others, than to risk your money to buy on those coins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
January 04, 2022, 12:55:18 AM
Aside from Doge, im not familiar with the other coins. Have you done your reseach before investing on these coins?

We know alts are usually ideal for short term, and currently the market is bloody. We can be certain that well-established coins can recover the bearish market but with coins that are relying on hype without real use case then it would be hard. Thats why its a must to DYOR before investimg and its best to buy during dip or atleast buy the coins that are proven to be profitable even for long term hodling.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
January 03, 2022, 10:33:32 PM
when did the market crashed? when the price falls below 30k ? that is not crashing but correction only.
and also if you are investing like what you stated then you must be ready to what would be the outcome.

You bought those set of coins but you did not mentioned everything instead you put ETC, that symbolize to many currencies, tell us how can we give good opinion in Etc names?
but those on the list are all Shitcoins and Memecoins , expect a failure unless you are willing for 5 to 10 years holding .
Activity: 66
Merit: 18
January 03, 2022, 05:38:14 PM
ATLAS, DOGE and TLM are coins worth holding in the long run. TLM in particular will surprise you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 03, 2022, 03:57:03 PM
Security tools are essential part of DeFi and the biggest security related DeFi gem is launching soon - https://hackless.io/
If you want to experience $LINK gains - buy $HKLS once available
https://twitter.com/hackless_io/status/1475826544148942851
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
January 03, 2022, 12:43:52 PM

- DOGE is just waiting for a tweet from Elon Musk to go high.
It's really sad but true.
because indeed this coin is now alive but without life if indeed Elon does not move it.
now maybe only he can come up with something good to see the doge go higher than now.
there is nothing that can be done for the people who are here just hope and pray that Elon will do the same thing to the doge one more time like in 2021 Cheesy
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
January 03, 2022, 12:17:25 PM
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
January 03, 2022, 10:43:49 AM
It has been a great year with massive gains. 40% of the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. There are more than a trillion dollars worth of useless alts, 99%+ of which are going to be worthless.  They're lottery tickets rather than investments. When you ask our opinion on coins like PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc, we consider them to be entirely gambling. Except the popular altcoins, I haven't left any good points rest other. Your favorite crypto is just a lottery ticket.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
January 03, 2022, 07:18:39 AM

Before you buy of course you have to do DYOR? if it is then we have to be patient to hold because the market is red, but I believe that the coin choice is good, the most important point is to be patient and not panic when the market is red so we can get big profits.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 555
January 03, 2022, 03:54:25 AM
What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
- PBR is a pretty good token whose price goes up from time to time.
- DOGE is just waiting for a tweet from Elon Musk to go high.
- TLM is also one of the good tokens and is backed by Binance.
- ATLAS and PKR I don't know about these two tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: