Pages:
Author

Topic: My Investing Coin - page 15. (Read 2593 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 01, 2022, 01:22:14 PM
All project is good and will give you profit but you should show some holding power. Market is not looking good in the favourbof altscoin. Once Bitcoin stable we will see the rally of altscoin . Atlas can perform super in the next bull session.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 01, 2022, 11:28:06 AM
As everyone knows about the crypto market is down at this time but I hope in the coming days will go uptrend, you have good altcoins in your portfolio, you should hold them I hope soon this will be going up when BTC will be upward then all altcoins will be going up. DOGE coin can be up again and others altcoins also in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
January 01, 2022, 01:33:41 AM
I bought this all Coin when Bitcoin was $62k+ then all Coins performance was amazing but after crussing all coin gone dump but I believe all will recover soon .
That was a damn high price to buy some shitcoins. Who you getting advice from? If you bought them on your own, then you are seriously lacking trading skills. You never buy at a high, but you buy at low.

DOGE will see more movements if and only if that certain space millionaire makes comments bullish about it. Otherwise it is a dead coin and will remain dead for years to come, just random pump and dump happening by bagholders.

Rest metaverse tokens will do better in the upcoming year as FB/Meta makes more headlines in news, but make sure you exit at the earliest because we never know when legal crackdown on such tokens will start and then they will come crashing like anything. Because the belief behind these tokens is already fraglie, it takes just a little tap to make the buyers panic sell.

If you are looking for long term options, go for bitcoin, not metashitcoins.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 31, 2021, 02:15:44 PM
Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
Atlas is looking very strong project among them. With the release of game price will recover soon but i am feeling fear if the play to earn trend end then very hard for pkr,tlm amd Atlas to make good rise.
Doge is not bad because Elon is still here to pump doge. 1$ is first target Doge looking for.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
December 31, 2021, 10:38:54 AM
Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
Meme and metaverse.

Might be too late to pick those metaverse coins as they've pumped already. I would sell two or three of those coins.

And after that, I'll convert them to btc/eth.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
December 31, 2021, 09:33:39 AM
If you were planning to buy cheap coin maybe dogecoin has been over priced at the moment. This time that altcoins are bear due to bitcoin fall , dogecoin is still priced high at $0.17 and I think it is getting hyped with Elon musk. Well other altcoins you listed still appear new to me and have not given attention to them so far.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 31, 2021, 08:37:54 AM
Why do you not list BTC, ETH, or BNB instead list all of those coins? I wonder how you will make a profit in the future. If you want to have a crypto investment, you must have BTC as the main investment and then you can select the top altcoins for the next lists of your investment. Those coins have already increased, so I wonder what you will do if the crypto market gets the bear trend. But good luck @OP. I can only hope you can profit from your investment as I am not sure if those coins can increase again.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
December 31, 2021, 05:51:28 AM
I have a question, have you done technical analysis on this?

It seems you didn't have your own research about these coins.  If you've bag coins it should have the potential to grow and I didn't even know what coins are these.  You even forget to include Bitcoin in your list which is clearly have potential when it comes to investment, though it's not a short term investment at least it's less risk and that it's 0% to become shitcoin not as you've mentioned above which is I don't know either.

But if you insist on your decision about this at least just spend the amount that you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 31, 2021, 05:27:11 AM
Do not forget that most of these currencies have risen by more than 1000% and may not recover, and therefore the red  does not always mean that it is an ideal buying opportunity.
If you do a good analysis, you will find that most altcoins fail to return to all the previous highs they achieved.

- Dogecoin is pumped due to Elon Musk's tweets.
 - ATLAS is a hybrid for metaverse promotion and will have no future.

I haven't heard of other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 31, 2021, 05:26:13 AM
I do not know about some coins you listed but it is very good to be careful of altcoins, if there are times when the market will increase in marketcap and price, there will be a time the market will correct to increase direction again. Never sell while losing, chill and wait until it is bull time. But I am surprised you did not list bitcoin among them, it is guaranteed that no matter how the red time is, bitcoin will increase back to the price you bought it and you will gain, it can take much longer but the it will happen.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
December 31, 2021, 04:43:39 AM
I wonder why people still pick altcoins when in fact Bitcoin was more than enough. Noob complex I guess considering how others perceive it on the things they watch on some suggested videos, articles or something that feel them like it could skyrocket in weeks or months.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 31, 2021, 03:37:18 AM
but after crussing all coin gone dump but I believe all will recover soon .
The coins you are holding are pretty much dependent on some significant tweets or updates in order to get some significant gains. DOGE for example is mostly dependent on some tweets coming from Elon musk, TLM and ATLAS are some NFT token games that is purely dependent on the people coming in into games as well as from game updates comimg from the game developers.

If those aspects were not met, then expect that the token you are holding will continue to dump overtime. This is also the reason why other members claim that altcoins are meant to be traded on short term and not for long term.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 31, 2021, 03:29:14 AM
i think it's always good to buy more cheaper mate than a project that have already a good price in the market. because surely with cheaper, in the future you can get massive profits especially if the project is genuine and trusted wherein there's no need to put doubts to be honest and you can assure everything will gonna alright. And bwt for me what you've mentioned above perhaps only DOGE is the cheap one..
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 31, 2021, 02:56:36 AM
You should never ever bag hold altcoins because majority of them have no long term potential and will continue to dump over time. Specially during times like this where bitcoin price has small drops that causes chaos in altcoin market where everyone dumps their altcoins to rush back to bitcoin market.
Altcoins are best be used in short term trading when they are getting pumped and must be sold before the dumping begins.
I bought this all Coin when Bitcoin was $62k+ then all Coins performance was amazing but after crussing all coin gone dump but I believe all will recover soon .
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
December 31, 2021, 02:51:22 AM
You should never ever bag hold altcoins because majority of them have no long term potential and will continue to dump over time. Specially during times like this where bitcoin price has small drops that causes chaos in altcoin market where everyone dumps their altcoins to rush back to bitcoin market.
Altcoins are best be used in short term trading when they are getting pumped and must be sold before the dumping begins.

I couldn’t agree more with you. That being said, how long are planning to hold these coins, OP?

I see that you have a newbie account, although I couldn’t attest if you are new in this market or just in the forum? Either way, I hope that you have understood and did your assignment well upon deciding to hold the aforementioned coins.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
December 31, 2021, 02:38:05 AM
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 31, 2021, 02:01:44 AM
DOGE: lol
ATLAS, TLM: potentially overpriced and overhyped "metaverse" picks that could end up being disastrous if it's the case that they end up not delivering as expected. ATLAS is $3.6b FDV without the game ready.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 31, 2021, 12:46:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: