Pages:
Author

Topic: My Journey with Type-2 Diabetes - page 2. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 346
January 27, 2023, 11:45:43 AM
Truly, we should all be checking our sugar and blood pressure levels twice a year. It is good to know your state of health in time than to know it late. Our health is our wealth, it should be taken care of daily. How do we take care of it:
1. By minding what we consumed in our body.
2. By exercising. To burn the calories we have in our bodies.
3. Take a lot of water.
4. Avoid eating late-night food.
5. Avoid sugary food.

Nowadays people are not mindful of what they eat at a young age, they eat whatever comes their way, forgetting that what they eat at a young age might affect them in their old age.

Diabetes 2 disease is not a death sentence. it can't be controlled if you eat and avoid what the doctor tells you. Sorry, it happened to you.

staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
January 27, 2023, 07:56:03 AM
Most of the people of our country live below the poverty line, and have been living in a rural economy based environment. Most people in our rural environment cannot afford modern medical care. Allopathic treatment for a common disease in our country requires a minimum of $50-$100. On the other hand, homeopathic treatment costs between $3-$10.
This is where homeopathic doctors exploit the opportunity, moreover homeopathic treatment in our country is mainly based on symptoms and after giving medicine homeopathic doctor orders to follow certain rules. Basically, if these rules are followed in a healthy state, there is never a chance of getting sick.
Right, and I think the word "exploit" is probably the best word for it. They've realised that most of the population can't afford adequate medical care, and have convinced these poor people that their solutions, actually work. When, in reality most of the things they're prescribing aren't going to work. They probably know that too. You mention this type of treatment in more Western cultures, and you'll likely be accused of scamming if you're offering this sort of treatment.

However, not always. A lot of people are superstitious, and even renowned athletes tend to go for non science backed treatments all the time. Doesn't mean, if works mind. It just means people want to try everything, to get better or get an edge. Honestly, the placebo effect can also help, so if someone truly believes in it, for more minor illnesses the placebo effect could potentially work.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
Chainjoes.com
January 27, 2023, 01:11:36 AM

I started this thread to share my story about how I am controlling my blood sugar with diet only. The sole motive is to tell people suffering with this disease that its something that can be controlled through diet only.

If you have any thing to ask you can write here I will try my best to answer it and you can also contribute by sharing your experience.

I have one in my family with diabetes type 2 although not alarming like type 1 which is hereditary, type 2 diabetes is because of lifestyles like having too many carbs in food and no activity at all, type 2 diabetes cannot be cured but based on my Facebook group support groups and articles and videos on Youtube it can be controlled it's important to have a glucometer which we have, my relative is not yet taking any medication the result of his FBS IS 7.01MMOL/L and on glucometer, sugar level is from 155 to 190 still manageable, the only medication he is taking is lemongrass and spirulina, right now we are going to ask a dietician if insulin tablet will do god to lower the sugar.
I agree that inactivity and obesity is the major cause of ty2 diabetes because all the foods we eat now, especially in fast foods are full of sugar.
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
January 26, 2023, 09:22:20 PM
@Welsh
@o_e_l_e_o
Homeopathy treatment is more common in my country (Bangladesh) than other countries. However, there are many reasons behind this, one of which is poverty.
Most of the people of our country live below the poverty line, and have been living in a rural economy based environment. Most people in our rural environment cannot afford modern medical care. Allopathic treatment for a common disease in our country requires a minimum of $50-$100. On the other hand, homeopathic treatment costs between $3-$10.
This is where homeopathic doctors exploit the opportunity, moreover homeopathic treatment in our country is mainly based on symptoms and after giving medicine homeopathic doctor orders to follow certain rules. Basically, if these rules are followed in a healthy state, there is never a chance of getting sick.
In other countries where people have more confidence in allopathic treatment, in our country people have more confidence in homeopathic treatment. No matter how much we campaign against homeopathic treatment here (Bangladesh), it will not help. Because common people living below the poverty line find confidence in homeopathic remedies to cure their ailments.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
Binance #Smart World Global Token
January 26, 2023, 11:56:56 AM
thank you, OP for sharing your experience. just like the thread that I made, there I also aim for us to share information about health, every piece of advice written must have extraordinary meaning and I hope that all members of the forum can maintain health, don't let us start taking care of our health when we fall sick.

falling sick is not good, our time, energy, thoughts and money are drained, even normally our relationship with our family gets bad due to several factors, so take care of yourself and your health.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
January 26, 2023, 10:07:27 AM
Thanks for sharing your story, diabetes is a horrible disease which effects too many people. Unfortunately, even if you can control the disease to live a somewhat normal life it still effects so much. Mainly, healing from wounds so a lot of surgeries become a lot more complex than they normally would be.

I went to a homeopathic doctor last year for my skin problem, the doctor checked my skin and suggested some homeopathic medicine. I paid four dollars and came home with homeopathic medicine.But there are many hurdles in a homeopathic treatment, the doctor forbids me to eat vegetables,meat and various sour foods.I took three months of medicine and took the treatment as prescribed by the doctor. But surprisingly, after three months, my skin problem was completely resolved. Homeopathic medicine works very slowly, and allopathic medicine works much faster. So most of the people take allopathic treatment, not willing to take homeopathic treatment.
That doesn't mean that medicine worked at all. There could potentially be other things happening in the background, which you aren't aware of which resolved your skin condition. This happens all the time, even when there's traditional medicine involved. Getting your diet under control probably contributed to it a lot. Some users have mentioned it above, but your diet is actually critical to your health. In fact, the very thing that keeps you alive, is also killing you. Calories is what ages our cells, and therefore it's a catch 22. However, eating better food, and not an excessive amount of calories will generally give you a better outlook in terms of your health.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
January 26, 2023, 10:05:36 AM
But there are many hurdles in a homeopathic treatment, the doctor forbids me to eat vegetables,meat and various sour foods.
Sounds like you had a sensitivity to a certain food, and by stopping eating that food, your symptoms improved.

Again, homeopathy is a scam. It is not simply a case of "We don't know if it works". It even goes beyond "We know that it doesn't work" and gets all the way to "There is no possible way it could even work". Water has a memory!? Insane.
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
January 26, 2023, 08:56:35 AM
No disease can be brought under control by homeopathy. Homeopathy is a scam.
I went to a homeopathic doctor last year for my skin problem, the doctor checked my skin and suggested some homeopathic medicine. I paid four dollars and came home with homeopathic medicine.But there are many hurdles in a homeopathic treatment, the doctor forbids me to eat vegetables,meat and various sour foods.I took three months of medicine and took the treatment as prescribed by the doctor. But surprisingly, after three months, my skin problem was completely resolved. Homeopathic medicine works very slowly, and allopathic medicine works much faster. So most of the people take allopathic treatment, not willing to take homeopathic treatment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
January 26, 2023, 08:22:46 AM
There is a saying that often says " Health is Wealth" please everyone should take good care of their health.

I would correct it to "Good health is Wealth". Everyone doesn't care about good health and that's why we often see patients with critical diseases. We can control most diseases by maintaining food habits. But, Some of us are careless about food habits. We eat whatever we want and then we found ourselves in a critical situation. I myself don't care that much too. But, let's hope for the best.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
January 26, 2023, 08:05:46 AM
Somethings whenever i read stories about health issues it always gets me weak and worried, why because those that have sound health doesn't know how useful it's to them until they fell sick. Sometimes when pays visits to the orphanage home and hospital, i do feel bad thinking how i wished i can heal everyone instantly and provide their needs without wasting time because they are really suffering.

Sorry for the stress and what you have been passing through all this while. Although I really appreciate your efforts for sharing at least those who are suffering this type of disease can learn on how to control it.
There is a saying that often says " Health is Wealth" please everyone should take good care of their health.
Activity: 882
Merit: 540
January 25, 2023, 03:34:58 PM
In the middle of 2019 I suffered from frequent urination. Suddenly one day in the afternoon I started urinating profusely. I urinate 20 to 40 times a day. I get very depressed for no reason. I take treatment on my own and continue doing physical activity. During physical exertion, urine levels are very low. My urine was yellow and orange color. At present the level of urine is very low. But the hands and feet ache and I feel sluggish. But I didn't see any doctor out of fear. So is this a symptom of my diabetes? My body weight was 77 kg before frequent urination. Currently my body weight is 76 kg to 77 kg. There was no physical change in my body.

It's 3.5 years since you have these symptoms. The very first thing we should do in such condition is to see a doctor and get necessary medical tests done on time so that diseases can be cured at very early stage. Urinating 20 to 40 times a day is way too much and anyone having such condition must see a doctor.

There is very interesting read for people suffering with type 2 diabetes (or if anyone in your family is suffering with type 2 diabetes). American college of physicians published a study in 2018 and according to that study patients with T2 diabetes should be given medicines for maintaining hba1c between 7 to 8 as there are evidence that medicines given to lower hba1c below such values did great damage to body.
ADA (American diabetics Association) never accepted that study. As ADA guidelines are to maintain a hba1c below 5.6 which is very difficult for patients with T2 and require heavy dosage of medicines.
It's very unfortunate that such studies never gets backing of pharmaceutical companies since that will harm there business.
The study also highlight the fact that medicines must be reduced if patient is controlling his sugar through diet and exercise.

“Although ACP’s guidance statement focuses on drug therapy to control blood sugar, a lower treatment target is appropriate if it can be achieved with diet and lifestyle modifications such as exercise, dietary changes, and weight loss,” said Dr. Ende.  source.

Spare your 5 minutes by reading the study here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
January 24, 2023, 11:16:48 AM
Diabetes disease is not what should be a mediocre of and taking good care of ourselves is as important as the food we eat daily, present  of blood sugar in excess is what leads to different stages and diabetes types in human body such as diabetes meletus, liver cirrhosis, jaundice, with symptoms like glucophagea and glucourea disease, this is why we must pay good attention to our diets and how we live our daily lives in good health.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
January 24, 2023, 08:24:11 AM
In the middle of 2019 I suffered from frequent urination. Suddenly one day in the afternoon I started urinating profusely. I urinate 20 to 40 times a day. I get very depressed for no reason. I take treatment on my own and continue doing physical activity. During physical exertion, urine levels are very low. My urine was yellow and orange color. At present the level of urine is very low. But the hands and feet ache and I feel sluggish. But I didn't see any doctor out of fear. So is this a symptom of my diabetes? My body weight was 77 kg before frequent urination. Currently my body weight is 76 kg to 77 kg. There was no physical change in my body.

It's a sign of your liver not being able to handle it anymore.Should it be caused because of your diabetis 2 and a high blood sugar it can attack your kindey.
Its reversabal however you would need to fix it quickly as the kindey (one of the few organs) can get irreversabale damage after some time which can't be restored anymore.

Best is make a ultrasonic of your liver and you will know if its caused by that.

However having Diabetis and orange pee very often a day is a sign caused by diabetis that the liver is overhelmed
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
January 24, 2023, 08:06:51 AM
January 24, 2023, 07:54:05 AM
Sorry for the mistake.English is not my first language.

Please change bandana to pancreas

P.S reading that the soltution is a 8 week diet only with additionly holding 6 months your weight is as easy as fuck i recommend you try it once because eating 8 weeks only 600 kcal with no sugar,oil,flour etc to move into autophagy is not easy at all.Big majority quite after the first 2 weeks.
You cheat with a small sweet the autophagy stops instantly
legendary
January 24, 2023, 07:51:45 AM
Diabetes 2 is caused by a fat liver which extands its fat to the bandana which causes the problem that the bandana stops working right.
One of our most loved trolls is back from his 2 year hiatus with this amazing piece of information.

Type 2 diabetes is caused by having a fat bandana. Cheesy
January 24, 2023, 07:43:09 AM
Its long known scientificly that diabetes 2 can be cured.

All it takes is a 8 weeks diet of 600 cal/day without oil,sugar etc mainly raw food (no sweet ones)
Diabetes 2 is caused by a fat liver which extands its fat to the pancreas which causes the problem that the pancreas stops working right.

So the goal is to get the fat away from your pancreas and liver to make the production working properly again.
Based on scientific experiments the biggest chance to have a total reversal is when you lose during that 8 weeks 15% of your weight and your diabetes 2 is not older than 10 years.
It gives you a chance of 85% of total reverse.
Please remember losing weight is only a side effect.The important part is to unfat your liver and pancreas as you are able to lose weight without losing fat at the liver and pancreas.Thats also why skinny people can have diabetes 2.
That is why you need to go 8 weeks into autophagy to reduce fat in the liver and pancreas directly.

Since your diagnosis was 9 i guess you never had a sugar higher than 200.Myself i had over 400 and got it fixed without any medicine and can eat normaly again.

Most important part is to keep your weight for at least 6 months after the diet so the changes will last and have no jojo effect.

Edit: changed bandana to pancreas as i used a wrong word

@Watchme let the stupid people laugh and question you.We both know its working.Here in europe more and more people are going this route and most important part everything has been documented since the 90's scientificly by doctors.
It amazes me that even the german known "virchow klinikum" made a testrun with 6 people like 10 years ago and all had a total reversal thanks to the 600 cal diet but till today they keep selling their garbage to the people.
Like Schwab said the dumb people will poison themself out of the world.

P.P.S Good you stopped taking the medicine.Did you ever read the information note ?The medicine you are supposed to take to reduce sugar has nice side effects.Like creating Diabetis ROFL.You take it your issues get deeper.
Activity: 882
Merit: 540
January 21, 2023, 11:16:10 AM
OP I read your entire story. Diabetes is a disease that never heals once it takes root in the body. This disease is called the disease warehouse of the body. All diseases originate from here. People who lead a lazy life and have excessive food habits are consumed by this disease. In the path of human life one must work hard. Hard work never destroys a person but makes you smarter.

My question is to those who are still living lazily, remove the touch of laziness from their life. Various diseases enter the body through laziness. All of you who lead an idle life engage in manual labor. If you don't have work, walk for at least one hour in the morning and afternoon. And go out for physical exercise indoors or outdoors. Keep the body healthy.

Finally I have a question for everyone. My question is can diabetes be brought under control by homeopathic treatment? Has anyone taken homeopathologic treatment? I heard that diabetes can be brought under control by homeopathology treatment.

A normal person must take care of his diet and exercise to make sure that he never got diseases like sugar, blood pressure etc Once you have them then make sure you take them serious. It's mandatory to have a Doctor with you that oversee what you are doing.
Homeopathy claim to have treatment of every diseases but somehow I doubt there doctors. As anyone can become Homeopathy doctor by doing part time studies.
legendary
January 18, 2023, 12:04:20 PM
Well, I can't say I agree with you. Because I saw a lot of patients take treatment from Homeopathy doctors, and they get cured.
No, they didn't. They had some benefit from the placebo effect, at most. The homeopathy did nothing. Water does not have a memory, and it is insane to suggest otherwise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
January 18, 2023, 11:45:56 AM
My question is can diabetes be brought under control by homeopathic treatment?
No disease can be brought under control by homeopathy. Homeopathy is a scam.

Well, I can't say I agree with you. Because I saw a lot of patients take treatment from Homeopathy doctors, and they get cured.
Do you believe those people have just cured themselves? Well, This is a controversial debate and off-topic here as well.
I am not a doctor, and I never take homeopathy treatment as well. So, I can not say much.
Pages:
Jump to: