Pages:
Author

Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop - page 11. (Read 2327 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Good comparison, technology that is still young takes time to be understood by the mass.
While its still on the early stage,we are on the advantage side.
Buying it at the lowest is a privilege at least for now untill the people would get into it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
In my opinion is cryptocurrency as well as any other field of existence that exists. It brings to our world many wonderful and unexpected things as well as wealth and opportunity for everyone.A step forward for the development of information technology.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Looking at this time, bitcoin is indeed growing and developing so that it will have many opportunities to be able to be expanded again. With that value, the development continues so that many are interested and that helps bitcoin expand.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I agree with your statement, however, cryptocurrency is too big to compare with debit cards or credit card. It may take a while before the mass or even the government to understand and adopt cryptocurrency as a whole. That must be the reason why cryptocurrency is not  yet supported by government because the risk is too high for people just to dive in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Time really need to, the cryptocurrency has become recognized throughout the world, and that it was possible to manage as a map today . And as we are rapidly advancing the progress of technology, I do not think that this will have to wait long . Not tomorrow or next year, but not 20 years for sure
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

Just like what happens with the internet and with the computer as well before. They taught that it would just be a fad and would be lost after some time when people realize that they are just wasting their time with it but then look at what happened. We are benefitting from it because we can work fast through computers and almost all transactions need internet for us to transmit information as fast as possible.

Before, it would take days before one can read a letter and now, it would just take one click for one to send an e-mail. The same thing would happen with cryptocurrency when people would slowly adopt it.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
you are absolutely correct, there are more to cryptocurrency that many are yet to see. i can visualize a lot of future in cryptocurrencies thats why i give it more of my time now
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Right, the thing with technology most of the time is that we just cannot expect it to just hit adoption level in a huge manner without some development taking place and some gradual approach to adopting it generally.

It is a new technology and it takes some time to get to see new technologies being quickly accepted and used in real life. Cryptocurrency will obviously live and develop as we can see that where we are now is totally incomparable to where we were years ago, which shows one thing, development is coming gradually and we will get to see more in the long run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I also think so and believe in the future of crypto-currencies, because the technologies that are associated with them can improve our lives and many areas of activity.

It's true. with technology that is also a piece that simply supports the development of crypto for sure, this will be a pretty good thing as the catalyst for crypto can receive a lot of people and also have more functions can be felt. even though it will not directly be evenly distributed in the various circles however crypto will certainly provide a good impact and certainly when many are aware of this will be the start of many interested in crypto.
Activity: 756
I also think so and believe in the future of crypto-currencies, because the technologies that are associated with them can improve our lives and many areas of activity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Of course I agree with you, all we need is time and a little luck. I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrencies, people will recognize her and will use.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
At the moment, cryptocurrency is still tgebest new invention in finance and payment It may take some time for people to come to term with this as op have pointed , but ultimately, people will come around to appreciatef and embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology!
Activity: 770
the logic makes sense in terms of technological development. Indeed I think it is the same with that. many still doubt that juxtaposed crypto because of even State also still doubtful. but when technology and crypto growing and more and more people understand its benefits then it is not impossible if the crypto will begin to be accepted by the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
Agreed, anything new is initially unaccepted by the mass, but after understanding it will, they welcome it. And of course bitcoin has all the potential to be a common global coin, we'll just have to wait for when.
Everything new takes time when it comes to adoption and for that reason we cannot expect cryptocurrency to just start booming all of a sudden without some level of growth and development in between. It is certain that this is a market that will live, develop and grow in the long run, which is why most of us are here anyway, knowing that this is the future of payment and with more development coming up that would aid real life usage, it even makes things better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Credit cards were very convenient solutions for all governments, because non-cash payments are easy to control, which means it would help to charge people more taxes. Therefore, they have made every effort to impose them on people. The situation with a crypto is opposite and it is absolutely unprofitable for governments to recognize cryptocurrency as a payment method all over the world, because they will lose their power .
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
people always fear what they do not understand.
cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency technologies have a good future and prospects, but I think that rather quickly they will not expand their niche in the field of payment, since there is high enough competition and there are just people and whole countries that do not benefit from "transparent" transactions
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Because there are so many people behind this sphere and a lot of us are too close to crypto because of being here for so long time and have so good benefit.
Activity: 420
I am sure that crypto will continue to live and will even grow in the future with more sophisticated technology and make it easier for someone to conduct transactions in the future, so it only takes longer so that everyone understands that crypto is the right way to transact and invest
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

Crypto will survive in their own ways, maybe only change name or product ( coin ). That hope always there and many people still believe it even crypto now in the deep and maybe will not rise again. I more believe crypto will die but blockchain will survive because blockchain is the " technology " not the product. Technology will grow up to solve many problem specially send, received and fees. Replace your hard work into blockchain and find the best way to built your business, success will be yours.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
I do not think so. I'm 20 years old, I'm young. I am not comfortable with debit cards. I use cash. If you do not know, then half of the population do not have a phone, what to say about the Internet.
  My answer may be in the future)
What does cash has to do the above topic, we are talking about blockchain ability to be the future of money your response seems off topic and irrelevant to the objective of the thread creator
The poster is right about the objective cryptocurrency will certainly be the future.
Pages:
Jump to: