Pages:
Author

Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop - page 7. (Read 2327 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
For sure they will. Crypto currencies have an outstanding future, but we need more projects to improve the industry and finally to compete with centralised solutions. I hope we will see more great products in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I agree with you, everything can not help a great start, cryptocurrency is not exception, it need time to test, check, fix, develop to be better and then become a popular thing in the world that all of us will accept to use it. We should support cryptocurrency at its first steps.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

We need to unite efforts and to undertand the whole world why all they should buy and sell crypto. There is a major lack of understanding in current times.
Activity: 320
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

Most of projects that offer fast profits still get a lot of investments, so the people are ready to invest even something fake, when it is connected with fast and easy money.
Activity: 459
The existence of cryptocurrency is necessary, and the anonymity of cryptocurrency is consistent with international trade. This usually bypasses the rule of the dollar. The blockchain created by cryptocurrency is more important. This proves that the future of the Internet can affect humans for thousands of years. The blockchain internet is the real internet.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

Still there are a lot of fake projects and fake coins, so all of them does not help the spreading of cryptocurrency and even make the situation worse.
Activity: 308
because it make our life is better and easier  by using blockchain technology, blockchain is the decisive factor of the cryptocurrency market without it, I think cryptocurrency will not exist.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

There're 2-3 topics about it. Yes, the technology's revolutionary, it'll be accepted in many branches of economy. The problem is how big will be a gap between the creation and acceptance! Incomes depend on it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 14

I can even tell you that people in some countries still treat credit cards as the object of danger, so we cannot speak of full fledged development of cryptocurrencies in the nearest future.
Activity: 322

Okay, I spend a lot of time within the market and I am completely sure that people do not want to understand the way that crypto works, they just want to make good profits without efforts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

yes maybe that will happen but not all crypto, the closest is bitcoin. there is no alt that can be used globally like a credit card. maybe in the future each country will adopt crypto as an alternative to fiat currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Sure,i agree with you that we need patience if we will achieve what we want with crypto,we need time to be able to convince the world at large to subscribe into crypto.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
It will live and develop, we just need to give crypto currencies time. We cannot expect the mass adoption of crypto currencies within the upcoming months. Just be patient and after several years you will see the mass adoption.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

I am agree with your opinion. Every new technology, people will doubt it at first time but if they start to use it, they will using it for daily needs. Many development in crypto in near future and if crypto adoption become true, people will use crypto and growing more bigger
just stay waiting time crypto will actually get to be big. Lucky for those who have entered in this field and that only a fraction of all that exists in the world. When crypto is indeed a great start everyone who is here is already prepared with a lot of their assets would be able to grow up to be getting bigger.
Activity: 602

I am agree with your opinion. Every new technology, people will doubt it at first time but if they start to use it, they will using it for daily needs. Many development in crypto in near future and if crypto adoption become true, people will use crypto and growing more bigger
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
not everyone can easily receive technological development. This makes the crypto could not completely be applied because only the still hesitant and cautious. It took time and the real results of the Crypto functions can be indicated directly so that all people can trust and start using
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
You're right. The world of technology needs the existence of crypto. It will change the world. But first people have to understand it. Everything new needs a certain time to recognize and I believe that in the future, we will not imagine your life without crypto.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I agree with you. Now not everyone can understand how much cryptocurrency makes life easier. Crypto is definitely our future and sooner or later it will come into our lives. It just takes a little time for people to realize the benefits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The technology behind these cryptocurrency coins will surely continue to improve and it is currently on the development stage. The blockchain technology is very young and a lot improve. But, the future for this is very bright. Just like smartphones that suddenly blooms out of the box. Who would have imagine this situation 15 years ago?
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Cryptocurrency will change the way that we are living. We admit that we are on infancy stage of adoption but one thing for sure we will use cryptos as the next revolutionary of money in the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: