Pages:
Author

Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop - page 8. (Read 2327 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

Yes, if the cryptocurrencies continue to develop their technology behind the transaction, the future of it will be good, but if they let some outside force affects their technology, there might be no future for cryptos. But as I see, the security of cryptocurrency is too strong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
In my opinion, cryptocurrency especially promising one like bitcoin will live and continue to exists because it's already a mainstream and used widely in different business companies who found out that using the blockchain can improve their company's everyday operation and relationship with their clients.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Because cryptocurrency primarily provides many benefits to humanity. For example, it is very convenient. People like it, and all over the world they are already striving to implement cryptocurrency. In the future, it will develop
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Yes, mass adoption isn't a fast process, but eventually it will happen.
 Crypto will live and later people will realise whole power of crypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I agree with OP, the technology behind crypto is brilliant and has the means to disrupt traditional payment system. Other than this, some crypto projects have good ideas to disrupt the financial market, shipping industry and more.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I absolutely agree with you and now I think that cryptocurrencies simply have to develop further. They are created to make our future better and cooler. So it's worth it now just keep believing and waiting
Activity: 392
Cryptocurrencies are now at the initial stage of development. I think they are now just a little stabiliziruemost and are in that condition which may be before you leap. I am sure that everything is still ahead
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Do you still remember when barter replaced by FIAT?
there are so many people who dont have many and continue to use barter.
They also only have golds, silver and bronze?
But FIAT succeed and everything in this world have a value with cash.
Now we are in the stage of letting people know and use crypto but still so many of them dont have any but will surely gets into it.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I think this is the reason why it has not made the most of its potential yet. Once layman starts understanding its worth and the basics around the market, I believe crypto will definitely take over the traditional system if not wipe it out.
I think most of the people are hesitant to adopt this technology due to scammers that take advantage on the weakness of those newbies. I just hope that this will grow more and we can have a awareness on those people to learn this technology in a proper way.
Activity: 420
cryptocurrency is really very convenient. and I had a lot of situations when I was already in ordinary life faced with it. but it seems to me that the cryptocurrency does not get support from the authorities. because it is unprofitable for them. but blockchain technology will be eternal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I cannot wait to see a credit card, that will be connected to my BTC or ETH balance and will be automatically converted into cash. There are a lot of projects that are aiming to achieve that goal, but we need more working products, because the idea on the whitepaper is something different than a developed product.
it is necessary to take into account the fact that cryptocurrency is a specific product or equivalent of services, but it is also about data security. Thus, cryptocurrencies will be used in any sphere of human activity.
Activity: 658
Thats right mate,thats the reason that we holders will have enough patience because it really takes alot of time for the whole world to understand cryptocurrencies existence.Most people in this world will easily jump into conclusion without trying or entrusting the technology.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
i think that is an obvious observation! and i believe that there is nobody that denies the fact that "cryptocurrency" is here to stay and will become better and better.

what people don't agree on is that the "existing cryptocurrencies" aka "the altcoins" are not going to live because almost all of them are shitcoins and have no reason to even exist let alone stay alive. and that means their eventual death. but the technology and the good coins like bitcoin will remain because they have actual usages.
Yeah, and the only people denying that fact right now will even be the banks and even as much as they want to keep denying it, they basically know the truth themselves, and they know solely that cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will keep developing.

A lot of them are already trying to come up with ways they can at least benefit from the space at the moment, so in a way, it is all about how long it takes for them to eventually accept the truth.
Talking about altcoins, it is not all altcoins that will actually end up going down the drain, as we will get to see a couple of them that will actually do well in the long run, but for those ones without product, they will most definitely meet their end.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
In my opinion, cryptocurrency especially promising one like bitcoin will live and continue to exists because it's already a mainstream and used widely in different business companies who found out that using the blockchain can improve their company's everyday operation and relationship with their clients.
Activity: 462

I agree with you, this is true. If you remember what happened a few years ago and see what is happening now: there is an opportunity to pay in cryptocurrency, the states create their own cryptocurrency, many countries accept it. Always people were wary of innovations, but after a while they couldn’t imagine life without it. I think cryptocurrency will also become an indispensable part for people.
Activity: 490
I cannot wait to see a credit card, that will be connected to my BTC or ETH balance and will be automatically converted into cash. There are a lot of projects that are aiming to achieve that goal, but we need more working products, because the idea on the whitepaper is something different than a developed product.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
I think that cryptocurrency is our future, many people now know it, but not everyone trusts it, soon I think all countries will legalize it.
for cryptocurrency is indeed now yet all States constituting it, but for technology blockchain I think all countries are now studying this technology. development of blockchain very nice, it would also be great impact on the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
I think that cryptocurrency is our future, many people now know it, but not everyone trusts it, soon I think all countries will legalize it.
Activity: 685
Of course the technology that brought cryptocurrency in our modern world has a bright future ahead. Some people here thought that cryptocurrency is simply a type of investment. They do not focus on the technology behind it. Through time, it will emerge as an excellent technology.
Activity: 518
We are at that stage where most of people are against virtual currency. As we know revolution is hard to accept. But it's all about time we just have to wait and watch.
Pages:
Jump to: