Pages:
Author

Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop - page 5. (Read 2327 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I agree with you, because it is true, once there were debit cards and we treated them with caution, but widespread, they proved that their use makes our lives easier and more convenient. Now we are dealing with cryptocurrency and it is able to turn the established financial system and make it more transparent and safer, while we return the management of money in their hands.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
the use on customs with the systematical on blockchain to gives as reference on works with the manage of design with the extnsive on template
as referring use with tasks on scheme with the offers for clients to manage of scheme of examination and
gains with chance of completion as collecting numbers on nominals to put on scores with the credit of balance on wallet with the dedicated account with the service.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This is a good comparison with debit cards. Majority of people are always skeptical to new technologies. There should be a critical mass of using it before they join. It was the same situation with the wire phones, mobile phones, internet etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This is a good comparison with debit cards. Majority of people are always skeptical to new technologies. There should be a critical mass of using it before they join. It was the same situation with the wire phones, mobile phones, internet etc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I think that after some time, the cryptocurrency will become clear to everyone and will be known about it in every village. It will be used by many. Now it's just time to get to know her.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Definitely, until they realize how beneficial these technologies are. It's the old people that keeps on afraid with new things since they are old means they are hard learner.
You see even some of them are sticking with their cash instead of carrying digital wallet that could make their life easier.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Well, you are right, I have the same opinion about that. Crypto currency will live, that is without any doubt.
As another new technology crypto will be gradually developing, step by step and then there will be mass adoption!
Activity: 574
I think that cryptocurrencies have the opportunity to be accepted all over the world, but so far they have quite a lot of problems that first need to be solved. I believe in cryptocurrencies and hope that someday I will see that they can become a real alternative to real money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I totally agree. Despite the latest difficulties, the market is moving forward, and some aspects are finally entering public awareness. It will still take time, but when the crypto will be a common thing, we will be proud of being among the first.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I agree with you, blockchain technology and as such cryptocurrency is the future. All that is required is time and proper understanding of what it's all about, through this way more value and adoption will take place.
Already many industries and sectors start adopting blockchain technology and that will eventually lead to adopting bitcoin some time later. Because, once people start realizing the benefit of using blockchain technology then they will come to know about bitcoin and its benefits. So, there are plenty of chances for cryptocurrency will live for ever and developed accordingly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Cryptocurrency will live and develop when there is enough solid projects to be used in the every day life. Actually, there are many weak, or failed to fullfill their roadmap projects. This can slower the process of crypto progress. I see a great future using crypto in the financial sector. Take the Gigzi project for "independent wealth management", this is one of the powerful projects that will make crypto adoption way easier. Moreover, as millions of people worldwide don't like the bank's restrictions, they will move to cryptocurrency usage. And, again, Gigzi will make this possible. So, in order to see more crypto development, we have to target more financial needs ..
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
I agree with you, blockchain technology and as such cryptocurrency is the future. All that is required is time and proper understanding of what it's all about, through this way more value and adoption will take place.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
with crypto I am now convincing him that he will survive and will develop until later especially because this is part of the development of blokchain technology which is very reliable and very sophisticated and this blockchain technology system is not owned other than the existing crypto
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is already an established phenomenon I think. And it seems to me that blockchain technologies will continue to develop. Blockchain can be used in almost all spheres of society. There are a lot articles were written about it
Activity: 308
it's the human mind that thinks that once something broke, it's not fixable anymore. If we all continued thinking like this, the entire human race most likely wouldn't be alive. Crypto world right now is not in it's best shape, but it will definitely get back up! Just be prepared
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I think the author is right, the world is changing and if you do not keep up with the times, you can become a loser. Cryptocurrencies will remain forever, despite the current fall, as they are our future. The cryptoworld has experienced many ups and downs, this is not the first and not the last.
Activity: 378
We all already know the benefits that can provide by cryptocurrency and the technology behind it. Even so, this will not run smoothly considering cryptocurrency also has a negative side. So in my opinion to keep him alive and continue to grow this is very difficult
Activity: 378
Yes, every technological breakthrough will be strongly questioned. In the first industrial revolution, all the drivers were opposed to the birth of the car. They believed that the car had various shortcomings, but in fact the car quickly changed the world, so I believe that the cryptocurrency can also change the world.
Activity: 700
I join the opinion of the majority, I also believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, and this area is only gaining momentum. I recently met a statistic in which it was shown how much time do people need to accept this or that new technology. So this figure sometimes reaches 10 to 20 years. Cryptocurrencies have come a long way, I think there is very little left and we will use them as something ordinary
it was really good thinking and survey, it made me even more convinced that crypto will continue to live and will be increasingly in demand, especially if coins and project scams can be eradicated completely so that people's interest in crypto will increase and will cut the time needed by the world to accept crypto
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Your point is right, it is only shortsighted individual that will think that Cryptocurrency will only be here for a short time. Cryptocurrencies ant blockchain technology is here to stay and they will be among the driving force of the next industrial revolution.
Pages:
Jump to: