Pages:
Author

Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop - page 3. (Read 2327 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
People were cautious with credit cards, with internet, with websites etc.
Every new technology needs time for being mass adopted.
Ordinary people need time to understand how they will benefit from it.
What can a simple person benefit from using cryptocurrency?  We are currently working in this area to get an opportunity to earn good profits, because cryptocurrency is unpredictable and its increase in price can give us 10 x or 1000 X. But today, an ordinary person can only see negative in the information space.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
Only some people really understand this technology, but there are also some people who are deterred because there are some projects that deliberately make a profit. it can be a deterrent effect for users especially if left like this. people will be lazy to learn this world if more and more projects like that. therefore it is better for us to study crypto and study projects that promise in the future so as not to experience disappointment in the future
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I am agre with you. People always can adapting with new technology and right now people waiting about crypto for mass adoption. If they have knowledge about crypto and the technology behind, i am believe they will interesting to invest because most people already connected with internet
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
People were cautious with credit cards, with internet, with websites etc.
Every new technology needs time for being mass adopted.
Ordinary people need time to understand how they will benefit from it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
I think this is because cryptocurrency is a very safe digital currency if it is used to transact so that the price can go up to be very expensive and can create conditions that can provide a very large profit when using digital currencies.
Activity: 490
The existence of crypto is necessary and anonymity advantage when its transaction is widely accepted in the transaction. The future of crypto is very open, blockchain technology is being used more and more popular. Hope everyone receives it and uses them regularly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why cryptocurrency will live and until now is developing? Of course cryptocurrency will live and develop further because of the people who are entering the cryptocurrency world and those people who want some advancements and want some new development like for example if many are entering the crypto world the demand of the people becomes higher and the supply will become lower because many people need to be supplied because the demand is very high. So the developer of cryptocurrency will think a better way to develop their platforms so that the people will become interested more, and also the cryptocurrency games will also develop because many of the people here in the crypto world are gamblers who wants to bet their earnings in order for them to earn more profit than the usual profit that they are getting. The cryptocurrency will live and develop until the people get what they wants in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
because it make our life is better and easier  by using blockchain technology, blockchain is the decisive factor of the cryptocurrency market without it, I think cryptocurrency will not exist.

I would not be so sure. Perhaps something fundamentally new is being invented. Suppose that a new type of encryption does not work on the blockchain, but provides decentralization. Thus, other cryptocurrencies may appear, blockchain's cryptocurrency competitors.
There are no guarantees of the future of what was born recently. But current cryptocurrencies look attractive.
Crypto is the best choice in the current situation and it will continue to be so unless it is better. But the bad thing is that it may be a better chance tomorrow. Even it will surely be better in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
because it make our life is better and easier  by using blockchain technology, blockchain is the decisive factor of the cryptocurrency market without it, I think cryptocurrency will not exist.

I would not be so sure. Perhaps something fundamentally new is being invented. Suppose that a new type of encryption does not work on the blockchain, but provides decentralization. Thus, other cryptocurrencies may appear, blockchain's cryptocurrency competitors.
There are no guarantees of the future of what was born recently. But current cryptocurrencies look attractive.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also think that crypto coins are the future, let say an example, when want to send money via bank accounts take a lot of time to go trought, and also via service like moneygram or western union take some time to arrive, and crypto can help and get instantly, and in future more and more people will use crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

with crypto I am now convincing him that he will survive and will develop until later especially because this is part of the development of blokchain technology which is very reliable and very sophisticated and this blockchain technology system is not owned other than the existing crypto
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Indeed everything need a process to be accepted, and in my opinion it should be a lot easier if the cyrptocurrency can be use in a simple way, like using it in a form of card of making it usable using Rfid technology or something like that.
Activity: 142
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
That's for sure.  People reluctantly accept something new, only after some time, the uncertainty subsides and people begin to actively use the new product!
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
The idea is very good and I also agree that electronic money is the invention of mankind in this century. Time will let people see and accept it Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is changing our lives. There is no reason that crypto does not exist and develop when its benefits are great for humans.

I suppose the future of cryptocurrencies and the future of BTC as the main means of payment aren't connected. BTC will be a kind of international reserves. Another cryptocurrency will be used for daily payments, maybe ETH or a new blockchain ZIL. We'll wait and see!
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
The cryptocurrency will continue to survive, which is certain, even though the crypto price is declining, but I think this will make crypto easier to buy.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
The idea is very good and I also agree that electronic money is the invention of mankind in this century. Time will let people see and accept it Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is changing our lives. There is no reason that crypto does not exist and develop when its benefits are great for humans.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Almost everyone, including governments, have come to realise the importance and potentials in cryptocurrency, most especially blockchain itself. So, there is no way they will abolish what they find useful and I will not be surprised, when they all start to approve of it.

Unfortunately, not all national governments have realized the prospects of cryptocurrency. In most countries, cryptocurrency does not have legal regulation, and in some countries is even prohibited by law.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
The existing economic model does not require an add-on in the form of cryptocurrencies and now they are only a digital asset, but I believe that the next economic model will be built on a distributed registry and therefore the development will continue.
Activity: 311
There are so much coins that are already integrated into our daily lives. I mean you can buy food, order different stuff by using crypto currencies and this will develop within the next years. So just stay calm and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: