Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 15. (Read 6724 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
Ethereum is now one of the strongest crypto currencies. But this price decrease worries me very much. The price of bitcoin can be reduced to 5000 dollars, which is more than 20%. This means that the Ethereum will cost about 200 dollars. This is already scary.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
It is unlikely that ETH will reach BTC price this year or ever. At ETH there are worthy competitors who will soon prove themselves. Example: Aelf, Seele, etc. Recommend not to focus on one and look for an alternative that can shoot as ETH.
Activity: 46
August 23, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
The facts now prove that Bitcoin has more value for purchase and preservation than ETH. I believe that ETH has still not been able to surpass BTC!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
Ethereum is very popular nowadays. All heard about, it's the second most popular coin after Bitcoin, and I think it has a big future.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
Etheruem is a very good coin for a long term invest this coin has a potential to success and soon to be the next bitcoin even the price of etheruem now is very cheap
Activity: 101
August 23, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
This view was correct last year, but for now, Ethereum has been depreciated very seriously. People missed overestimating the Ethereum. Many people went bankrupt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:00:36 AM
I think ethereum is more functional, more useful, more advanced than bitcon. The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is being the first and the total supply is limited. Ethereum has a big potential.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

Maybe few years later the price of eth can catch up the price of bitcoin, but until now eth can't beat btc. For few months ago until today, the value of eth still decrease and can't get or just few profit from that. Like today, if we see in coinmarketcap, the price of eth just $270. Hopefully the decrease of eth and another altcoins just temporary and the coins can be more valuable, so we can earn many profits from that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 23, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
Judging from the development of the crypto market today, bitcoin and ETH are both unable to produce good prices that can give you satisfaction. ETH does have a very good potential in developing its blockchain, but its position as king of altcoin can be replaced at any time. Whereas BTC will always be a coin that can be relied upon in generating profits because it will continue to survive its popularity.
Activity: 179
August 23, 2018, 02:49:28 AM
The etherium isn't only a Bitcoin overhaul, however it additionally has a more extensive usefulness, it is smarter to make further developed administrations on a similar blockbuster stage. The etherium is more appealing regarding normal exchanges as a result of little commissions. Ethereum is only somewhat a like of bitcoin. It has its own blockchain. It has its own particular stage and it has its own particular application called ethereum application. Some says Ethereum is the best coin in the crypto yet for me I still for bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin is as yet the lord of coins.
Activity: 220
August 23, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
I think more industries will use ETH in the future because of ETH and is the best coin in the market behind Bitcoin. ETH has an excellent user base in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
I consider this crypto currency to be very worthy and strong. Ethereum, the second largest capitalization of the Crypto-currency, in April also showed phenomenal growth rates, having risen in price by almost 80%. Also, the Ether became popular due to the widespread use of its core network of detachment.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
You assume that ETH will reach the price of bitcoin just because of that? Is not that the decline that occurred in the ETH included in last week is deep. Regarding ICOs do you not know that crypto users lately are increasingly disbelieving in the concept or project of ICOs? I think if the distrust of ICOs is higher it will have an impact on ETH market demand because we know that ICOs use the ERC20 smartcontract owned by the ETH platform. There are many things that you have to pay attention to if you want to predict something big.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

That was at the time you were typing this, but now look at the current downturn in the market you may be forced to say that ETH would not even near the price of bitcoin let alone take over.
Activity: 94
August 23, 2018, 02:25:29 AM
I hope BTC and ETH will continue to grow.Ethereum could be as high as Bitcoin's price this year.Of course Ethereum is popular now, and many investors are using ethereum blockchain as support in their projects.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 12:38:07 AM
Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin. Now more and more people like to invest in Ethereum. It is also one of the most trustworthy coins. Now the price of Ethereum is very low. I think it is the best investment in Ethereum. opportunity
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 23, 2018, 12:23:35 AM
and it turns out that to this day it's all just a prediction, the price of ETH has dropped below $ 300. maybe due to BTC also experiencing the same thing. but I also have great hopes, hopefully everyone will recover soon.
Activity: 164
August 23, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
I was amazed at the price of the Ethereum, which has a large ups and downs. The price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 in last year's market, which is a very high price, but it has fallen a lot in this year's market.
Activity: 81
August 23, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
I think Ethereum has a great future, and it will be able to compare in price with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
Ethereum has been showing promising signs in. The recent past, and the fact that it accommodates other coins in it's platform is just an added advantage it has as it has increased it's. Fame and drove it to another level. The quality the coin has is one that will ensure that it continues to grow overtime, it might not be as valuable as BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: