Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 12. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
December 05, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
I truly feel for you. Don't worry, we all make mistakes. I think it's best for you to keep the coins and stay steady.

I agree, we all have the same situation, and we cant do nothing about this, the only thing we can do now is to keep it, waiting for the another year, hoping that the market will perform well, same as last year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 02, 2018, 02:05:01 AM
The fall in the price of ethereum is only temporary, there is a big chance for its recovery because of the planned feature update of its developers in the future. The future update which is called "serenity" will going to boost the price of ethereum once it is implemented. The only way to recoup your losses when you bought your coin at high prices is to hodl and wait for its eventual recovery.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
December 02, 2018, 01:32:01 AM
When Bitcoin is not good, all other Altcoins will also get worse and ETH no has exception. You have to be patient and wait for more. I think Bitcoin will recover and ETH will return to high prices. So do not lose faith in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 02, 2018, 01:23:25 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
If you feel bad because the coin you bought last year at $290- $330 went down to $170, then you have yourself to blame for your greed. You should've sold off for big profit early this year when the price got to over $1k. I guess you expected the Eth price to get to $20k like Bitcoin. Suck up to reality and stop whining.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 02, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
For me, Ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future. Although at this time the price of Ethereum is very falling, I still believe and still hold Ethereum. After all, the crypto market is indeed bearish, not only ETH, but other coins also experienced a very large decline. Don't be sad, the market will return to normal in time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 12:50:04 AM
 the story that might end up to a conclusion either to stop or continue our undertakings of crypto but the assurance in this kind world is that there is always a counter reaction on every moment we had, so it is our decision to hold for recovery or selling at a loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
Best thing to do is hold because if we sell at loss then bullrun comes then it will be another mistake from our side, i am also holding some ETH and still hoping to see good development maybe in 2019.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
December 02, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
And what is wrong about this? If you bought ethereum -> Just keep holding, that is all what you can do.

Also, the actual price of ethereum is lower to what you said during those days, it is less than $120 at the moment, $118 to be exact.

But it all will go up, there is no doubt about that

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 12:25:05 AM
A very lesson to learn about every strategy, sometimes we need to think about the very essence decision to keep our investment profitable but in some other ways that we cannot control the situation, we need to go the best option we had, which is holding, where there is a possibility that you will recover your loses.
Activity: 280
December 02, 2018, 12:14:18 AM
It seems to me that not only have you learned a lesson at this time, we all learn from our mistakes, but in fact, investing in Ethereum is not so bad, you just have to wait and the market is normalizing.
Activity: 630
December 01, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
I will like to know how you are feeling now at $100, do you think cryptocurrency is coming to an end?  The truth here about cryptocurrency market price is,  there is no guarantee whatsoever that you will make profit. You have to have plan and stick to it!  The only way for you to be successful as cryptocurrency investors is to hold,  no shortcut!
Activity: 560
December 01, 2018, 11:40:05 PM
Yeah, in my opinion, not only ethereum brings the sad story of its lovers because most crypto currencies also experienced a continuous decline over the past year. In my opinion, throughout this year there has been no proud period of the crypto currency market. All coins experience fluctuations which of course causes confidence in the coin to disappear. I also have a sad story about ethereum. This story is not because I suffered a loss after buying ethereum or invest ethereum. I know that ethereum is a potential coin for the future. Mmy sad story because I don't have enough money to buy this coin. I really want to have this coin because I am sure that in the future this coin will bring big profits except that I can not have it because of limited capital. I am very sad but this is my sharing. But, I still love and believe to ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 01, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
Of course as nowadays ethereum much down and now in double digit its really a panic and tough condition for investors but opinions of experts still with the market they said it will up as go down so don't be a panic just wait and hold.
Activity: 518
December 01, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
It is really a big lose but you must still learn from that experience that you can now manage what to do next time you see the market started to increase their value. And I think your not the only one who's experiencing that situation that make them really feel bad in their decisions in holding for too long.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 01, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
In October, when I was at a high price, I bought some ETH, and I am looking forward to it going up. Looking at the current cryptocurrency market, I was a little disappointed.
Activity: 589
December 01, 2018, 07:55:19 PM
I  lost around 1000 on Ethereum dump, but I sold it really quickly. O guess we can return to previous price..
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 01, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
Ethereum is one of the widely used platform, just give it some time then the value of Ethereum will regain and it might set a new all time high in the market.
Activity: 854
December 01, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
It is really a big loss for those who bought Ethereum at $200+ but we can't do anything except to just patiently wait for the bull market. This is how crypto works so we just have to figure out how we can make a profit in this bear market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 01, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

If you still have little experience and don't know what to do, it's better not sell ETH and hold it. Mb in 6-12 months you'll find a way out of this complicated situation without losses! Have a good luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 05:44:49 AM
The value of a coin depends on how many people want to invest in it. On this is built the crypto currency. Here, people earn their money on your money. While you are waiting for the growth rate, others have received your money back in January and are feeling fine. Such is the chain of interaction. Everything is very simple. Soon other people will be in your place and so on. Many drop out and are disappointed, others earn it...!!
Pages:
Jump to: