Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 16. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
October 07, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

that is the nature of crypto prices at any time will change depending on the market value, so that is a normal thing, and many people who profit and even lose because this is trading there is a profit there is a loss

its correct dude
if everyone gets a profit I'm sure the market won't live longer. when there are those who benefit, there will definitely be a loss for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
October 07, 2018, 04:58:44 PM
It is really sad story,but don't worry about it! You will overcome it! You should hold your money for better times! Just wait and you will be rewarded, there is no doubt!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
You should be complaining. I've got a bigger situation than you. I bought Ethereum at the beginning of this for $ 1000, and now it has fallen to$170. I think the difference is obvious. So everything is learned in comparison and do not think that the problems are only you. We all learn from mistakes. And without them nowhere.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 07, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

that is the nature of crypto prices at any time will change depending on the market value, so that is a normal thing, and many people who profit and even lose because this is trading there is a profit there is a loss
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 07, 2018, 04:19:22 PM
I don't know what you are trying to tell because I have seen a lot of ups and downs in the market so why are you getting worried are becoming sad because you saw some price drops, I have seen Bitcoin going from $1000 two $200 in just two or three months in 2013 and I have also seen some exchange getting closed which causes altcoins to drop a lot but I did not get sad I know now there will be something new and we can invest our money in that even more. Every bad experience is a ticket to a good experience. And that's why it is called an experience
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
do not be discouraged because you have gained a wonderful experience that will help you make good money in this market in the future Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 07, 2018, 04:01:34 PM
Everyone has bad as well as good experience. Hope you hold for the long term. This will definitely lead to a good profit. In 2017 BTC was going up and up. So, I thought it will bring more risk. So I move to ETH and in the end, all the coins go p and I made the good profit also. With experience and smart work we need to improve our decision making.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 07, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
Everybody that have investment have suffered some losses too, this isn't new thing, before you invest get accustom to risk which surrounds any investment.

Certainly, almost everyone is at a loss right now. We must wait patiently without panic, This will be the most rational solution... The whole market will certainly find itself and will return.
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
such as you are the majority in the market and unfortunately many left because of this cryptocurrency market. I think it's wrong Smiley
Activity: 266
October 07, 2018, 03:51:38 PM
This topic gathered together all those who are not lucky with the purchase at a higher price and now the price has dropped. Friends I suffered the same situation. I in February bought 2.5 Prime -. And a few days later the price fell. I bought some more tokens invested half in novice ICO. Now I don't have and of these esters remains is estimated to about 1.2 of the ether. Need to wait for the fellowship of growth.
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 03:42:10 PM
I also did not register anything in this market in January, but it seems to me that this is a very good experience for the future and now I will definitely not be greedy Smiley
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
Everybody that have investment have suffered some losses too, this isn't new thing, before you invest get accustom to risk which surrounds any investment.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 04, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
Just believe in that coin Ethereum, because that coin is one of the most promising coin in the market. Just keep on it and be patient, don't panic because time will come the market will recover and all coins will restored their price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
Nothing terrible happened, just a drop in the market, I think each coin has suffered, just Etherium is very popular so it more attention. Keep calm and keep your Etherium.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:31:05 AM
Ethereum frightened many investors who came after the October growth and that's what we see now. This is all of course manipulative impact, but it can not be denied.

We should learn from it and be ready for any changes that will happen, ETH can provide good value in the near future this is just a test for real supporters who can work with any circumstances, from this venue of investment people needs to be fast pace we need to make sure that we can adopt any thing it will require us to adjust.

We know we made a lot of mistakes in the past, but why are you and I still in this forum? Since we still try to change and take lessons from the past
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
The price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies are normal, and I bought the ethereum for $700, but I'm not panicking because I know the market will go up again and patience is essential for us to invest.
Activity: 413
October 04, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Ethereum frightened many investors who came after the October growth and that's what we see now. This is all of course manipulative impact, but it can not be denied.

Although it cannot be denied, but I guess it's a long process for eth to recover right now. The price was still trying to initiate a good pumps in the next few months. We should have more time to wait until such time the situation will become normal and market will become stable yet profitable for all traders and holders.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 04:08:08 AM
Thank you for sharing, but try to rise up and forget about the past, because that will help you find a good opportunity for the future, I think we should not put too much weight to relax. to get good results.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 04, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

We should learn from it and be ready for any changes that will happen, ETH can provide good value in the near future this is just a test for real supporters who can work with any circumstances, from this venue of investment people needs to be fast pace we need to make sure that we can adopt any thing it will require us to adjust.
Activity: 882
October 04, 2018, 03:50:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: