Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 15. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 29, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
Same thing happened to me and even worse , I suggested to my older brother to jump im when ethereum was 380$ and then ethereum started to fall down and downer around 150$ , And i was so embarrassed about it , but after a while near end of 2017 it rises around 1200$ , Oh that felt great and I felt i have paid my debt , But I won't suggest anyone anything in crypto market again because it acts so unpredictable!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 29, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

I'm in the same situation. This is a frustrating situation. Ethereum doesn't go for $ 300 again. I think he'il be around $ 200. In particular, Vitalik announced that it was starting a new project. This is bad for the ethereum.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 29, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
That is not a good thing.
never get into hearsay! you need to have your own knowledge in cryptocurrency.
well 2017 was the best for most of the cryptocurrency especially in ICO and market.
But this year the slides can't be stop.
but this December? just wait for it@ it will be awesome!
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
Please, do not despair. After failures you will be lucky at one moment. Especially this coin will grow.
Absolutely right, There have nothing to worry about Etherium. Cause it is not much uncommon situation, Price of crypto is increase and decrease everyday. But don't worry eth have a great future and price will recover again.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
it was necessary to sell when it grew to $ 1000 and above. but you will still have time to earn.  be sure of it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I understand you, it's hard, but you have to be patient, it makes no sense to sell now, I went partially to bitcoin, but some remained in Ethereum, I am also worried, but hope is always alive.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Surely that is not good thing to see after 1 year price lower than before. But I believe that will also show whales manipulation. Because in my opinion eth was 300 and goes to 1500 dollar and came back to 180 dollar.
That is really impossible. Because huge amount of investors bought from 1k 1.3 k dollar value. So it need to be stay upper than 350 dollar atleast or 400 dollar. So we can clearly see here that dumps because of manipulation and with that way we can strongly believe ethereums future again.
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
dont be sad, many fall victim of bitcoin bear market. from almost 20k drop till 6k, some altcoins drop 70%-90% of ATH, the losses is bigger than yours. take this a lesson. all market are same, no market will bull at the time.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
This is not the saddest story yet. Don't worry, you bought ethereum at a good price. You better hold him, he's prospective.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 10, 2018, 06:48:14 PM
You don't worry about Ethereum. It's a good investment, so keep it. He will recover his price, perhaps even more. Some people bought ethereum at the peak, here they have more reasons to experience. So be calm and wait.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
Sorry friend. But now is not the time to give up. Since you bought ethereum in November 2017 then you probably saw it go up to 1k usd levels. Maybe you should have sold off when it touched as low as $400 later on. But I will advise you to keep holding. Eth will boom in price later on
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 06:29:53 PM
You made wrong decision guys.ETh is not good coin. The price will drop slowly because of inflation not only of the eth supply not limited but also the token creations..too many trash tokens in the market that burden the network and cause the increase of fees. SO sell eth at 220 nwver eexpect eth will be above 300. It may just pump day. will not be long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 10, 2018, 06:25:57 PM
Many people suffered great financial losses based upon their investment in Ethereum. I think the crypto market is full of stories like this.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 10, 2018, 05:58:13 PM
The ethereum price downtrend will not last long and it will going to go up again so don't to worry about it. Other investirs bought ethereum in higher price than yours and they still holding it because they believe the second ranked coin will be back on top soon. There is a current development on improving ethereum by updating its features and it might help to boost its price up soon.

I also heard that the developers of Ethereum are working to increase the speed of transactions per second. If they manage to do this, then the price of ETH will have to rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
The ethereum price downtrend will not last long and it will going to go up again so don't to worry about it. Other investirs bought ethereum in higher price than yours and they still holding it because they believe the second ranked coin will be back on top soon. There is a current development on improving ethereum by updating its features and it might help to boost its price up soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 10, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
Don't worry, I bought at a really high price, around 1200-1300$ at that time, and still alive Grin
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
October 10, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
Virtually everyone that trusted in ETH and have invested hugely in it are considering many options at the moment. Some have even gone to the extent of selling off all they have invested in before now with even the understanding of them running at loss selling off now.

This shows how bad things have become. However, the only message I have been preaching over and over again in regards to the difficult times we are passing through is that Patience is highly required. This is a time when everyone's true conviction are tested.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 10, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
Last year bull run at the end of the year was made based on overhyped of crypto market. Ethereum wasn't the exception, also it was hyped on the idea that it is a coin with unique purpose like smart contract.
Activity: 882
October 10, 2018, 04:06:39 PM
As if all is well) I believe that those heights that we saw last year, we can achieve the impossible. Ethereum was overrated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
October 07, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
Ethereum is a very strong coin. By this, I think that the price should be restored over time. It is very bad that you lost so much time holding your coins and ended up losing money. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: