Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 24. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
September 20, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
I believe a lot of people have gone through the same situation as you. Just think of the user who bought ETH when it was over 1k$ and he might be holding till now. You have to give time to market to rise up and at least cross your capital threshold. So that you can have your profit. HODL if you don't want to lose your capital and have patience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

I actually started keeping an eye on crypto and earning when the price of ethereum was just below 100$, I also felt bad when ethereum price grew up to 10x last bull market. I guess lessons are learned the hard way in crypto. You should learn from your mistake and try to never repeat it. I was also one of the skeptical investors of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 20, 2018, 03:41:17 PM
I will suggest you not to panic sell, eth will grow again it seems to have completed the bearish cycle and there are bright chances that we will see bulls back in coming weeks.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
we all must have been saddened by etehereum's situation that happened last time with a very drastic drop to below $ 200. As we know that ethereum coin is a long-term high potential. but I see the market is now improving and the price of etherehereum is starting to rise, hopefully it will last a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
Don't be upset. We all made similar mistakes. But I think you've learned your lessons and you're not gonna take the wrong path anymore. Good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:25:27 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
You're not alone. If you do not want to lose your money, then endure and keep the coin on. You need to wait when the rate will be more than$ 290 to return the money spent!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 20, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
LOL. There are so many investors and holders have the same sad story like you. LOL. Maybe they're even worse cause they don't only invest in ETH but BTC as well. LOL. Dont' worry too much, everything you need to do at the moment is patient and believe in crypto world cause everything will be better very soon.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2018, 03:16:03 PM
Lesson learned don't buy at a price that been hitting its peak I did this mistake and now I'm holding my ETH too and waiting for it too reach its highest price again then sold for sure this time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 03:08:30 PM
I raised for one week from $ 400 to $ 2000 and lost them completely in the next week. But our failures give us valuable experience not to make these mistakes in the future. as they say - The darkest night before the dawn
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
Ether is not like any other coins, ethereum blockchain has actual use cases. There are few coins which don't have any use cases but their price is higher because of people who are holding it. ETH will rise in the future don't worry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 20, 2018, 02:57:11 PM
Yes, Eth has bad year, but it is general mood of the market these days. Not taking into account some particular lucky coins, market is deep down.

But we all know the nature of market ups and downs, it is deep down now, if you ask me the right time to invest.

I think it is the bottom price for Eth, so suppose it makes sence to keep your coins.

Soon market ll go up  
Activity: 167
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
keep calm friend
it is indeed common in crypto because a coin will definitely experience a decline and also increase in time
not only do you experience this, I personally and also other friends experience the same impact
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 02:51:09 PM
The value of a coin depends on how many people want to invest in it. On this is built the crypto currency. Here, people earn their money on your money. While you are waiting for the growth rate, others have received your money back in January and are feeling fine. Such is the chain of interaction. Everything is very simple. Soon other people will be in your place and so on. Many drop out and are disappointed, others earn it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Just waiting till the prices will grow. I do not sell anything as it is obviously unwise
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
everyone who buys ethereum, is very sad and sorry for the time being with the dumping price. but I don't think it's dragging sadness, because the dump price isn't just ethereum, but all the coins in cryptocurrency are almost all dumps. we must believe that this is not the end of everything,
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 20, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
I don't know how you even consider yourself eligible for investing in cryptocurrency. ETH was at ATH back in January, for your info. ETH will be bounce back and will have new ATH but it will take a longer time to recover. Don't panic. It's not over yet.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
Do not you watched this is a good hazard to shop for some ETH now? due to the fact the charge of ETH is round $200 by means of now. So if you can see ETH round $1400 last yr, we are able to assume the identical component may additionally take place in the future. So I think that is a 2d hazard for the folks who missed ETH final time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
Well, everything is simpler for me)). I just did not sell the ETH bounty received at a price of 460, then I did not sell it when it held about 300. Now, of course, I definitely will not sell it !!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
I have my sad story too to share I started last year October or November 2017, I think my friend introduce crypto to me and I am very interesting first I make all of accounts to be needed then I rank up bitcointalk rank and joined the airdrops. Ethereum is like wow amazing I get my holdings and profit on ethereum even though bitcoin is on the top of the list. And that year was a bull run for all of us it was very smooth when you hold your ethereum and altcoins. But today 2018 i was a struggle for all of us ethereum users and holders the market is very down and low. I wish i will back to normal or pump to the moon, bull market I'm waiting for you this year.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
this is a very good experience for you on a personal example. do not be greedy and be sure to fix your profits because no one knows what will happen to this market tomorrow. and remember one rule: sell then when everyone buys and buy then when everyone sells. Do not do what everyone does because it will not bring you profit Wink
Pages:
Jump to: