Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 21. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
I really can feel your pain my friend. I could able to sell some of my ETH at 1400 $ and buy them back at around 500 $. But I believe in ETH that ıt will grow soon even more.
If you hold on you could sell those coins for maybe more than $1,400 per coin. Don't sell it now man.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
I think that this sad story will end soon. Since Ethereum began to grow rapidly. All who bought it at a high price, soon you will be able to return almost all of their money spent. Well, someone good and very okay to make money!  This applies to those who bought Ethereum when the market was at the bottom!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
Yes, many participants of the crypto market faced such problems. Previously, there was a situation where ethereum fell below $ 200. But in any case, the coin has an excellent long-term potential, the prices should rise in price after the situation in the crypto market stabilizes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
I really can feel your pain my friend. I could able to sell some of my ETH at 1400 $ and buy them back at around 500 $. But I believe in ETH that ıt will grow soon even more.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
It should be understood that now this situation is typical for all coins and the crypto market. Therefore, today many investors are faced with a similar problem. You do not have to be very upset, such risks and losses are quite logical for the crypto market, so you need to wait for the situation to recover.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
Yes, many investors in the crypto market are forced to face this situation. But the main thing in this case is to remain calm, you do not need to make categorical decisions. After all, now this is a common situation for all coins on the market, next year the situation should stabilize.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
In fact, the value of a coin depends on the interest of investors. This is the principle of the existence of crypto-currency. People earn thanks to their investments, but there are also big risks. After all, I also encountered this situation.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
Well, you don't have to worry about the future of ethereum today because it normalized before the month of november. I am deeply positive that the market can make it to the highest level of recovery and make it to surpass the current high rate of 2017 due to the fact that of comparing the previous year trend and todays trend which their is an advantage little few percent of value.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
September 21, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
All about Ethereum is now very sad. I also actually feel surprised with the condition of this altcoin right now. This is the best altcoin but now this coin drops drastically. Many people say that this coin will collapse but many people also still believe that it can pump again.
In fact, now, many people lose their money from ETH. WHat's about me? I also, still hold tight my Ethereum coin until unknown time.
Activity: 380
September 21, 2018, 06:13:36 AM
We're not always gonna make money. it is normal for us to come up with price decreases from time to time. We are currently going through a difficult period for crypto coins, and all of their prices are very low Smiley
Activity: 546
September 21, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
This is not different from majority of people have experienced in the last few months, even tho the market is down we have to stay positive and hopefully in the coming months we will see it rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
I think you do not need to despair, because there was a time where the price for etherium was not small, so I think it will be back soon!
Activity: 476
September 21, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
maybe this is your fault, you just can't wait and you may also not know the right time to buy coins and maybe you are too greedy because you are trying to find more profit from ethereum and hope to be very expensive which eventually makes you stuck at the price expensive because of greed.
Activity: 742
September 21, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
Every investment is risky. Also stock market is risky. Do you remember that Facebook shares lost 30% in one day!
So do not worry and hold. Everything will be fine.

But Facebook shares are not often discounted and it takes a long time to recover. The cryptocurrency that anyone involved should understand is that it is a very volatile market in a snap, today Ripple has also increased by nearly 50%
Activity: 532
September 21, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
Of course this situation upset all Ethereum’s holders. You bought it then in 2017? If it's not a secret, how much?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
September 21, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

I think eth is over bro, don't sad, sell now before late,
or you will more sad.
you must move on, buy new coin with high potential to giant coin.
never give up
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
Don't lose confidence in Ethereum. Although Ethereum has shrunk in the past 5 months, I think the Ethereum team has been developing. You can get their latest progress through their Twitter, so I think you should Forget about it temporarily, waiting for its recovery, I believe it will come soon.
Activity: 43
September 21, 2018, 05:39:29 AM
I hope you did not sell it. Now the market is a positive trend and the Ethereum is stabilizing in value. It will grow even more than 330 dollars Wink
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
How much money did you invest in Ether? I do not think that you should get upset, everything that's done is done for the better. Now the price of Ether is low. In six months, a year everything will be restored and you will look at it differently.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

that is something that often happens with cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency prices are volatile and unpredictable. with what you experience, you do not despair, there is a high probability that etherum prices will be higher in the future. I think, you will be able to take back the losses that you have experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: