Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 26. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
I know ethereum is priced at $ 300 at the end of November 2017. At that time ethereum continued to increase. I am very sorry for not buying the price. At the end of the year ethereum touched the highest price.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 19, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

That is the sad part although there are thousands of great story about investing in ethereum, you can get out anytime, because Ethereum will go down further and you can cut your loss, or just hold it and stop watching the price chart then wait for the great news that ethereum is rising, so you will have a good ending on your investment.
Activity: 248
September 19, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

My question is what made you to keep holding Ethereum all that long? because i remembered a time when Ethereum went up to $400 , the best strategy was to sell high and buy low, anyway there is nothing to regret because the price would still rise in future.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
September 19, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
As others say, we all do mistakes and many guys here made some type of mistake at the end of last year, some bought coins and some just not sold them while on high. But the good thing is as I believe we don't want to pay for these mistakes with money, we should pay just with time, we will wait and after some time it should be possible to sell our coins with profit.

Yes I agree that humans do mistake, when it comes to trading profit and loss is a kind of game you need to work very smartly. And yes that's a great work to avoid selling coins in this situation. Even if am expecting a good return let's hope for the best.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
I don't remember having a sad story with Ethereum because i the moment i started joining in this forum, i am always keeping my eye on both bitcoin and ethereum already. So when the time i got my first ethereum, i keep it and all the cryptos i received from airdrops and bounties were traded to Ethereum until last January that i sold all of my eth when it reached more than 1,200$.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
you can't do anything but hodle.
if you are desperate then you can also trade short terms.
do not linger long in wrong way but consider carefully before acting.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
I understand that you're disappointed with what happened to ethereum but you should know before you invest that crytocurrency investment is not different with other investment out there its risky and there's no guarantee of profit. Up to now your eth is still intact (unless you sell in low price) so wait a little longer because eth is good as long term investment.

I have a friend who bought his eth at $500 but I didnt hear him complain because he is aware of how crypto works and what he can do for now is to hold until he get back his capital and gain from it.
Your friend know so well how to control emotion and also have good knowledge at the crypto. So he can keep calm and keep learning how to market goes on.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
No one who never made a mistake,think of this as a experience in the next day. Everyone must have a bad experience even there is a loss of 70% of assets because of the wrong entry position in the market. Hopefully later we can more learn and get the target or maximum profit.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 19, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
I see an opportunity to buy it at the price of 170-190 dollars and to hold until to the price does not reach at least 1500 dollars. Never buy a coin when they grow, buy when the price to fall below.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
September 19, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
The crypto market is not a place where the weak of heart - or who can not afford to lose money - can move .
As we know, here you can make really big gains, but where there is the possibility of big profits there is also that of big losses.
Better  to understand it BEFORE investing ...
odr
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:29:23 AM

you say the right things! I have a quastion to you, ramsankadirov1345, please write me in Telegram... Kir Odr

I know how you feel with this situations because it is happened to me , but I am quite confident in the near future will change better , so don't be up sad Ethereum gonna be blow up .

It seems to me that this happened to each of us. Moreover, I am convinced that it is just necessary to pass. Otherwise, you will not be prepared for the various situations that occur in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
Well, before you complain, think about who bought Ethereum  for $ 1,000 ...
The crypto market is like that, you can expect big growth but also big losses. If you can not handle this kind of stress and accept risk, better invest in mutual funds ...
Correctly, whoever who bought ethereum at price above $1,000.. He should be in a state of deep stress right now because it really hurts. In addition, what should always be remembered is that if you dare to act, then you dare to take the risk.
Activity: 308
September 17, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
As others say, we all do mistakes and many guys here made some type of mistake at the end of last year, some bought coins and some just not sold them while on high. But the good thing is as I believe we don't want to pay for these mistakes with money, we should pay just with time, we will wait and after some time it should be possible to sell our coins with profit.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 16, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
I understand that you're disappointed with what happened to ethereum but you should know before you invest that crytocurrency investment is not different with other investment out there its risky and there's no guarantee of profit. Up to now your eth is still intact (unless you sell in low price) so wait a little longer because eth is good as long term investment.

I have a friend who bought his eth at $500 but I didnt hear him complain because he is aware of how crypto works and what he can do for now is to hold until he get back his capital and gain from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 16, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
Well, before you complain, think about who bought Ethereum  for $ 1,000 ...
The crypto market is like that, you can expect big growth but also big losses. If you can not handle this kind of stress and accept risk, better invest in mutual funds ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 16, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
It's just normally with market, crypto market will always go up and down, it should not always go up, what you need to do is buy it at the bottom and sell it at the top, that way you won't sad about ethereum again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 16, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
You have faced a bad situation. And with this bad situation, you also learn something. I hope will do the best in the future. Ethereum price is not good at this moment. But I believe that the price of ethereum will be increased in the future. And you can earn much profit. I believe all things will be good in the future.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
I look beyond the present situation of things concerning the price of Ethereum and focusing on its future potential ability.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
Been there! I feel you. But then i learned the hard way. As of now i am accumulating by buying the dip. I am not thinking of the price before but thinking of having more ethereum.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
I, too, several times did absolutely wrong investments and realized that it is meaningless. to make you can just buy bitcoin and wait a few months or a few years. this is the only true tactic I plan to follow right now.
Pages:
Jump to: