Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 27. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 01:29:12 AM
Investments always have certain risks! High profits will come with huge risks! You or I must carefully consider when deciding to participate.
I also joined Crypto in the heat, but I still believe in recovery!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
just like you, I'm also experiencing a bitter state with ethereum.
I just decided to trade in ethereum at the beginning of January 2018, I predict that the price will always improve, but it turns out that until this moment ethereum prices continue to decline and I only get losses, even I have never benefited from the trade that I did.
but I intend to continue to hold it, if I have to lose all my money, I must be sincere.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
Why are you feeling bad about a decision you make??Don't b feel bad rather learn from it. Since it not turning up the way you would have want so far doesn't mean it won't work out. I will advise you to keep holding your precious coin.. Sooner I hope eth and other crypto will put smile on our faces.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
September 15, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
I think it won't take long to get to the price mark of the moment you bought it, however, it is very unlikely that it will go too far from that, I think it is time for cryptocurrencies to adopt more believable and accesible prices so they can be used a currencies already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
You need patience, normal market changes and never think of despair because of the fall. This will continue to run, and the market will return to a stable direction. Wait, you can definitely get the profit you want.

Yes that's true and your words are like a pain killer to those who are worried about the future of ethereum but we need to c consider the fact that ethereum is slowly gaining momentum and it will rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
Last year ETH had like 1500% increase from $ 9 to $1.450 . Correction is a normal thing in crypto market.
When your coin grow 400% it is suggested to take out some profit and if it declines you can buy back cheaper.
Holding forever is not always the most profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 15, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
Don't be afraid, I believe the price will reach new ath (all-time high). I bought ETH @350 USD. And then I will keep holding until end-year. I hope will any good news in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 15, 2018, 03:26:51 PM
Don’t be disheartened OP, this is just a bad time for crypto. When market recover, ETH will be back to the old days glory. Meanwhile, relax and be patient.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
September 15, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
Do not live in the past,live in the present time and environment.And if possible, predict the future.We are already in the digital world.Both cryptocurrency and ethereum in particular will help all people to adapt to a new kind of digital assets.Based on this, we can conclude that you should not be upset because of the price.Look into the future and you will understand that the price is not the most important thing.The main thing is the scalability and distribution of cryptocurrencies.At the moment I agree with you the price is too low.But soon I am confident will begin growth.
Activity: 691
September 15, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
your story is mostly felt. but that is the fact that all of us must accept about Ethreum's condition. if we look at the condition of Ethereum prices last year, it is indeed very different from this year. Ethreum prices for a few months remind me of the initial ETH prices I know.
Activity: 386
September 15, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
You need patience, normal market changes and never think of despair because of the fall. This will continue to run, and the market will return to a stable direction. Wait, you can definitely get the profit you want.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
So as not to experience such feelings that you are experiencing at the moment, you need to buy a crypto currency at a cost that you will not be sorry for if you lose it. We bought the etherium and forgot about it. Why monitor every day its price and worry about losing money. Just forget about this coin for six months, and then you can already see the results.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 15, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I am also madly upset because of the cost of cryptocurrencies. I don't think this is the last fall. it is necessary to wait for the lowest possible cost to be bought completely. I think that's the only right thing to do at the moment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 15, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
There is no point for me to feel bad because ethereum market value is on the decline direction. Although Some of my investment are in ethereum but not withstanding, it is the best time for me to buy ethereum at a cheaper rate because, I strongly believe that ethereum will rise again and I will make my cool profit from my investment in the nearest future.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
That's only at some point ETH rose above $ 1000. Yes, at that time it seemed to keep the right decision, but in practice it turns out that at such peaks it is better to sell, then not to be disappointed.
Activity: 268
September 15, 2018, 02:48:37 PM
I'm sorry, but you should not be so worried. In my opinion, the price of ETH will be higher once the market recovers.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

HODL my good man.. if you made an intelligent investment, this money should not impact your life. But granted, watching your portfolio devaluate is painful. Get used to it ! Just imagine the exact opposite scenario.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
Make it a valuable experience for you, but always sure that the price of the ETH on the market will go back up and you will get profit,
it's only a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 15, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
Well my sad story is just recently. I believe that the market is going down and is true but I thought it hit the bottom when it reach $200 thus I bought 5 eth that which actually I am not so rich. And the price after that keep dropping without a stop So it is sad and I hope the market will rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
I do not know what is sadder to buy ETH at the wrong price or not to buy ETH and see the result after a time? When I found out about ETH, it was too late, because I had to be interested in it before. After all, I could then at the beginning of 2017 to buy 1000 ETH, for ridiculous money and would get a huge profit. But alas, I learned about ETH too late when it was already worth almost $800.
Pages:
Jump to: