Pages:
Author

Topic: My Selection of coins, your thoughts? - page 2. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 23, 2019, 04:53:21 PM
Same question with ETH, not sure why OP didn't bothered to buy this coin since from the list on the top projects around the market ETH is following BTC.

For whatever reason, maybe if OP still have spare money he can add ETH as part of his portfolio, since the value of this coin is down more than from it's last time high, when bounce happened to this market ETH will bring great benefits to its holders.
He should have it included if he's asking for others opinion and suggestion with his portfolio. He has a reason for not including it but we don't know what it would be but we are not forcing him to add it.

If he feels that he shouldn't add it, that's fine but if forgot to add it then that will make the situation better. And those unknown coins that I've said, he has a reasons on why he took that instead of Ethereum.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
October 23, 2019, 04:39:23 PM
This your list brought back find memories especially the last token in that list... REBL.
The rebl airdrop back in 2017 was the airdrop that made me pick interest in Altcoins because it had so much hype and it was basically the first Altcoin I got for free, a nice selection though, exactly as I would have picked.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
October 23, 2019, 01:58:45 PM
~snip~

I think it depends on your taste whether you have to add the investment you have made to some of the coins you have mentioned or add other types of coins, most importantly in my opinion, you should look at the future prospects of each coin you own and can be used as long-term investment from 2017 to the present.
That is how to choose potential coins that probably hold for the long term and those have a high potential to raise up not just for the shitcoin.
Well regardless of what coins you are going to invest the most important is patience because as we all know not all coins increase its value quickly or have high potential so you must need to be patient enough for you to earn a big profit once the price rises. At least choosing top 10 coins that were in the CoinsMarketCap,
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
October 23, 2019, 12:09:55 PM
Hi All,

i have been buying a little crypto since Sept 2017, not much but some.

I have invested in the following coins and was curious to know what you guys think of my portfolio? Can i get rid of some coins or add?

1) BTC
2) NEO
3) WAVES
4) VET
5) LINK
6) ETN
7) KCS
8 ) UTK
9) DAG
10) XBY
11) REBL

Appreciate your responses.

I think it depends on your taste whether you have to add the investment you have made to some of the coins you have mentioned or add other types of coins, most importantly in my opinion, you should look at the future prospects of each coin you own and can be used as long-term investment from 2017 to the present.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 23, 2019, 12:01:05 PM
Well, I don't know half of those coins to be honest so I am not sure how worthy my advice would be to you.

However, the main suggestion I could give you would be to keep those small coins number to a minimum, the more you have options the better but never big amounts, so sure buy 100 small ones and get into ICO's etc etc but in the end do not put more than 10-50 bucks into them no matter how rich you are because most of them will fail and you are only making the creators rich, you could be a millionaire and still wouldn't suggest more than 50 bucks to anyone.

Increase the amount you are putting into bitcoin no matter how much you have right now, the more bitcoins the better because in the end all other coins go up and down but bitcoin will be the one that always stays at the top.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
October 23, 2019, 11:52:21 AM
Ethereum and Litecoin still the best choice for me, because sometime especially for ethereum can hit another new ATH after launch Ethereum 2.0 Fork.
and for Litecoin i think the price is stable and just adjust the prie of bitcoin
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 23, 2019, 11:41:08 AM
There is my suggestion for you and my offer for investments:

1. Stellar
2. XRP ripple
3. Ethereum
4. XEM NEM
5. Waves
6. BNB Binance coin

Helpful to post mining algos for these please
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
October 23, 2019, 11:38:52 AM
There is my suggestion for you and my offer for investments:

1. Stellar
2. XRP ripple
3. Ethereum
4. XEM NEM
5. Waves
6. BNB Binance coin
Activity: 336
October 23, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
Changed some of my waves and all of my NEO for XRP.

Next buy will be ETH
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 23, 2019, 07:55:08 AM
I think that now you should rebalance your portfolio. those coins that you invested in may now be in a very bad position. find out how well their project is developing now
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 23, 2019, 06:25:17 AM
For me you have choosen lot of coin and it is not easy. To be honest we need to focus on atleast two coin. I suggest you can continue to hold and invest in bitcoin and drop the other nine coin then replaced it an another fast moving coin which is eth. All we know that two crypto are the progressive coin here in crypto industry so it is worth it to focused.
and what's the point of focusing on two coins in such a young market? we are surrounded by a huge number of promising projects that can bring 1000 percent profit but you are talking about two coins.... Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
October 23, 2019, 05:30:09 AM
For me you have choosen lot of coin and it is not easy. To be honest we need to focus on atleast two coin. I suggest you can continue to hold and invest in bitcoin and drop the other nine coin then replaced it an another fast moving coin which is eth. All we know that two crypto are the progressive coin here in crypto industry so it is worth it to focused.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 23, 2019, 05:21:53 AM
The 8-11 coins, I don't know more about them so if you will ask me if you should remove them, well I say yes. And in what coin you should invest the money that you'll get from those?

Add more with bitcoin.

Why you don't have Ethereum?
Same question with ETH, not sure why OP didn't bothered to buy this coin since from the list on the top projects around the market ETH is following BTC.

For whatever reason, maybe if OP still have spare money he can add ETH as part of his portfolio, since the value of this coin is down more than from it's last time high, when bounce happened to this market ETH will bring great benefits to its holders.
Maybe OP has his own reason, something like he disregard ETH because he sees disadvantages of ethereum, like for having too many platforms or such as that.
But maybe OP may consider if he realizes that ethereum is a good altcoin to invest, he has a great portfolio maybe he might think of it.
Yes, maybe he's got the reason why but seeing his previous comment he's now willing to add ETH.

OP's are looking for good reasons why he should continue, or if he needs to backdown with his current holdings.
It's important that investors have actual knowledge with the projects that they've intended to invest their money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 23, 2019, 05:15:17 AM
I believe in VeChain too, VeChain is very interesting project for me because it uses diffrent technology and diffrent use case than other cryptocurrencies have. Side chains could be used in many useful ways, in most cases they bring trust and cost reduction into the industry.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 23, 2019, 04:44:47 AM
Personally, I believe that any coin will soon bring a good profit. But I most prefer a stable coin like Ethereum and Bitcoin. And always whenever possible, I invest in these coins. This is a great opportunity to increase your income. So I'm always glad that different coins appear, as this is an amazing opportunity to invest in the future. So feel free to buy cryptocurrency. And good luck to everyone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
October 23, 2019, 04:31:45 AM
of the eleven coins that you mentioned some of which I like like BTC, NEO, WAVES, LINK. I also recommend investing in BNB, LITCOIN, BAT. the three coins that I mentioned I have carefully examined, I believe in 2020 those three coins can go up to 10x

I think you have a good additional investment such as LTC, BNB & BAT. but from your investment I only like LTC & BNB. for me they are altcoin which has great potential for future investment. maybe I will add a little like EOS. EOS includes altcoin which has good development and is very feasible for long-term investment.
Activity: 336
October 23, 2019, 04:17:51 AM
I can kiss goodbye the coin XBY, had some in C-CEX but that exchange isn't available anymore.

3 coins I will or change some coins to:

-ETH
-LINK
-XRP
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 23, 2019, 02:23:53 AM
That ETN is Electroneum right? if you are not in a bad position, you need to drop it away from your portfolio. The price keeps falling because of mobile mining, investing and holding on this project will result in further losses. about REBL, is this project still alive? I have not heard anything about them for a while.
those two projects do not suit my taste, it is better holding Bitcoin other than those two.
Though I still left some ETN after ATH since the team are still active finding ways to develop the app and I'm still using their app sometimes, though the prices really fell down this year hoping it can recover like other alts are. Anyway, having XRP and ETH in portfolio is a good holdings depending on your timeline of how much time you plan to holds it and also better if you use for trading.
I know the team is active developing their app and some others, but this will not change the value of the coin if the team does not want to make it as precious as Bitcoin or other PoW cryptocurrencies. Investment is all about the growth of the capital if the team makes it less valuable there is no reason for the investor to hold it unless they are doing it as some sort of hobby or collection. ETH is a good investment object, nothing could go wrong holding it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 23, 2019, 02:09:55 AM
you have a good altcoins there, but that is too much altcoins that you invested. Well if you really like to invest many, how about ETH, LTC, BNB and ADA add them in your portfolio there were potential altcoins as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 23, 2019, 01:10:58 AM
You definitely need to add Ethereum, DOGE, Litecoin and BNB to your portfolio. Ethereum is the best platform for decentralized applications and token launches. Litecoin is a cryptocurrency “silver”, this is how it is perceived by traders, even if this coin is not in second place in terms of capitalization for a long time. Everyone loves DOGE and I think this project still has a future. BNB is the best exchange's token of the Binance cryptocurrency exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: