Pages:
Author

Topic: My Selection of coins, your thoughts? - page 6. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 22, 2019, 04:34:46 AM
You have a lot of altcoins, it is good if you can monitor and manage your portfolio very well. I only have few altcoins when I'm trading for me to manage it because I'm having a hard time if I have a lot of coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
October 22, 2019, 04:32:21 AM
Hi All,

i have been buying a little crypto since Sept 2017, not much but some.

I have invested in the following coins and was curious to know what you guys think of my portfolio? Can i get rid of some coins or add?

1) BTC
2) NEO
3) WAVES
4) VET
5) LINK
6) ETN
7) KCS
Cool UTK
9) DAG
10) XBY
11) REBL

Appreciate your responses.

On your selections I only appreciate the two coins like bitcoin which is the top of all, followed by ethereum. You had a good line up as per review on your lists, although I did not have much information on your other holdings, most certainly if you continue holding long term  without caring for how long you'll be able to establish a profitable value.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 22, 2019, 04:31:58 AM
Your portfolio looks good with those coins, they are all wonderful projects with good team backing them  but for me presently, I'm all in on bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
October 22, 2019, 04:29:30 AM
The coins are pretty good for long term hold and you make the right choice by including bitcoin on the list, many failed to do that and belief me, having bitcoin on your list will ease your mind if anything go wrong with altcoins
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
October 22, 2019, 04:17:04 AM
Hi All,

I have invested in the following coins and was curious to know what you guys think of my portfolio? Can i get rid of some coins or add?

1) BTC
2) NEO
3) WAVES
4) VET
5) LINK
6) ETN
7) KCS
Cool UTK
9) DAG
10) XBY
11) REBL

Coins like REBL, NEO,LINK and WAVES are still good altcoin but i prefer what is threading presently, i am surprised that BNB token is not on your list, its a very good token with better future, the presence of its use case is high due to IEO projects using the platform
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
October 22, 2019, 04:13:03 AM
pretty good coins that you choose but I personally see the potential of ranking 1-8 in your portfolio, especially at UTK because the development is still ongoing at this time and you are still holding on to whereas a few months ago the price of the pump was you serious about missing it or do you have other targets for pricing? I want to hear your answer about investing in for a fairly long time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 22, 2019, 04:09:27 AM
That ETN is Electroneum right? if you are not in a bad position, you need to drop it away from your portfolio. The price keeps falling because of mobile mining, investing and holding on this project will result in further losses. about REBL, is this project still alive? I have not heard anything about them for a while.
those two projects do not suit my taste, it is better holding Bitcoin other than those two.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
October 22, 2019, 04:03:35 AM
Hi All,

1) BTC
2) NEO
3) WAVES
4) VET
5) LINK
6) ETN
7) KCS
Cool UTK
9) DAG
10) XBY
11) REBL

No matter which coin or token you hold if they have real use cases and working product you will be fine, bitcoin is a must and the safest one and the other one i like is ETN, the teams are really trying hard to bring the project to success, another one on my list is Apollo currency, i belief that teams have the biggest role to make a project successful
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 22, 2019, 03:59:20 AM
Hi All,

1) BTC
2) NEO
3) WAVES
4) VET
5) LINK
6) ETN
7) KCS
8 ) UTK
9) DAG
10) XBY
11) REBL