Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ My Solid Coin 🏆 Micro-Economy 🚀 Earn up to 300,000 satoshi a month for free! - page 7. (Read 9774 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
First Impression: I don't need to resolve captchas +1 Star; 1500 satoshis for free every 3 or 4 ours, WOW Shocked +1 Star; I can buy referrall with my free generated money, just great +1 Star; I can upgrade my plan with my free generated money XD +1 Star; If i can withdraw without any problema then is +1 Star an this site have 5 of 5 STARS. Just the best Faucet

My Solid Count ID: 5d1435b517a34
Activity: 9
PLZ stop giving good impression  , MYSOLIDCOIN is 100000% scam , scam , scam , owner leaved with other's money , he does not even anwser tickets . leave that faucet , dont invest , you surelly will loose
Activity: 8
that's what it says in their FAQ right now:

Can free users cashout their earnings?
Yes, they can because there are no cashout restrictions.

so, if they put restrictions on the withdraw now, it's obviously a scam!
Activity: 6
When I decided to make withdraw I got a message: in order to withdraw you have to upgrade your account. It seems suspicious!!!!!! So I think it's a waste of time and money... Earlier I wrote that I would give my opinion  about the site and it would depend on withdraw: I can't make withdraw!!!
Activity: 3
I really like the site.
The design is very nice.
I started not long ago, I go nicely.

MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d1c86458ff20

Well i have a trusted telegram bot , i invested it and it is paying and more profitable , whoever wants to try , he is welcomed : earn btc with trusted , effortless bot ,even free members can earn , read SOS to know how : t.me/robot_automatic_vs_bot?start=853182378
Activity: 49
estou achando um otimo faucet de bitcoins desejo anos e anos de vida para esta empresa Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
i sensed this site is big scam from the bad reputation he had at the begining , the boss i think he had already leaved with other's money . sorry for these who invested
is site still paying ?  i am waiting only to withraw my earning as free member then i want buy the upper upgrade
plz need help , give me advice
Activity: 2
Coбиpaю caтoши yжe нeдeлю.Пoкa нe вывoдилa нo вce oчeнь нpaвитcя.Cпacибo зa пpoeкт.
ID-ul ACCOUNTULUI ME : 5d22326a65bb4
Interesant robinet! Ii doresc viata lunga!
Withdraw is not working.............i think SCAM

Because

They are allowing deposit....

Guys do not invest......
Hello!

My account ID: 5d230b1b12159

Thank you!
Activity: 10
It's a scam people it's a scam they take your money and let you withdraw one time with little amount ,
Activity: 19

SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!!!!
The faucet is wonderful and unique I am very happy my id : 5d20b23492c40
Pages:
Jump to: