Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ My Solid Coin 🏆 Micro-Economy 🚀 Earn up to 300,000 satoshi a month for free! - page 2. (Read 9774 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please Be Aware FREE Members CAN'T Withdraw at All!

I'm a free member with more than 150,000 Satoshi in my account but I can only withdraw if I upgrade.

When you go to the FAQ Sectiom of MySolidCoin you can read following:

Q: What is the minimum withdrawal amount?

A: The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC / 100,000 satoshi for all members.

My Experience as FREE Member: Wrong! FREE Members aren't able to withdraw

Q: Is there any withdrawal fee?

A: Yes, the current withdrawal fees are:
0.0005 BTC / 50,000 satoshi for all free users.
Fee is reduced to 0.0002 BTC / 20,000 satoshi for those users with an active premium treasure.
All users with a balance higher than 0.00999999 BTC / 999,999 satoshi do not pay any fee.

My Experience as FREE Member: Wrong! FREE Members aren't able to withdraw so ther's no withdrawal fee for free users.

Q: Can I earn free bitcoins without purchasing treasures?
A: Yes, you can earn free bitcoins with "Gold Coin" and you will not be forced to purchase premium treasures.

My Experience as FREE Member: Wrong! You must upgrade if you want to withdraw

Q: Can free users cashout their earnings?
A: Yes, they can because there are no cashout restrictions.

My Experience as FREE Member: Wrong! You must upgrade if you want to withdraw

Again... I'm a free member with more than 150,000 Satoshi in my account but I can only withdraw if I upgrade.

I thought you wanted to know this before you start wasting your time at MySolidCoin

You can see screenshot's I've taken to proof free members can't withdraw here: https://my-solid-coin.blogspot.com/
Activity: 3
I see that many MySolidCoin are in the same situation as me.
I bought a 2 coins trasure with free earned satoshi (so I upgraded my plan) but when I try to withdraw I am blocked by an error saying that I hace to upgrade my account. This seems so mch like an elaborated and well suited scam.

My Account ID: 5d1301f291742
Activity: 1
first of all thank you for the site which is very reliable and very motivating to do the best to work and progress the investments Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Smiley SmileyMY ACCOUNT ID: 5d45e736e2934
First Impression: Interesting and fun filled!
MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d54cef3d6cb2
Activity: 2
First Impression: the faucet looks stunning and its concept is literally unique, so excited to test this out as soon as possible!
My Solid Account ID: 5d530354e1ccc
what treasure level do you need to be to withdraw??
Activity: 4
If Site be real!
Good
 Smiley
MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d493943dd3b6

NO ONE HAS EVER RECEIVED THEEIR WITHDRAWAL HERE! IT INCLUDES ME! ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE!
ABSOLUTE SCAM! YOU NEED TO "DEPOSIT" MONEY IN ORDER TO WITHDRAW! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE ARE ALL FAKE! DON'T WASTE TIME AND MONEY!
Activity: 7
Moшeнники! CКAM! Haбpaл нa вывoд минимyм- пишeт кyпи coкpoвищe. To ecть я дoлжeн кyпить cвoи мoнeты?! 100% Moшeнники.

Caмoзвaнeц тaк вeлик ...
Ктo caмoзвaнeц?
Moй Account 5d24498a599d5
Activity: 5
Moшeнники! CКAM! Haбpaл нa вывoд минимyм- пишeт кyпи coкpoвищe. To ecть я дoлжeн кyпить cвoи мoнeты?! 100% Moшeнники.

Caмoзвaнeц тaк вeлик ...
Activity: 5
My Account ID : 5d186e3d00d3d

please give me CODE to unlock magic treasure....
If Site be real!
Good
 Smiley
MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d493943dd3b6
Did someone got anything, even after upgrading?
The initial premise and everything in the site says that you can withdraw with 100.000 satoshi, paying a 50.000 satoshi, which is already extorsive...
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
True that ...

Unable to withdraw , asks for Upgrade...
Activity: 25
I cant withdrwal my earnings.
They said upgrade ur trasure.
Hello sir,
I cant withdrwal my earnings.
They said upgrade ur trasure.
Pages:
Jump to: