Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ My Solid Coin 🏆 Micro-Economy 🚀 Earn up to 300,000 satoshi a month for free! - page 5. (Read 9774 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
SCAM SCAM SCAM.
Red Flags:
- Claims are really high
- You can purchase referrals: Really are you idiot? Purchasing referrals? It's deleterious for the site on the long time
- Site says 50k fees on withdraws (LOL?), than say if you have an active treasure it costs only 20k, than it says if you don't have an active treasure you can't withdraw! LOL? So what's the point in making 50k fees for people without treasure if they can't withdraw.
- The company is registered to an address in Manchester UK because there you can ragister a company trough the payed service of another company that registers it for you. It has been registered in May 2019 and is has not any phone number, plus there is no trace on the internet about "My Solid Holding Limited", only a stupid page with fake pics grabbed up from google images (you can drag and drop the image on google field and it will find out the original one).
- Not a single security system, not even the google recaptcha (LOL?), I mean, an Holding that is involved on the financial market without security systems? They don't give a fock, because there are no money on the site, just a script that generates a number with the word "satoshi" next to it... i can even generate it with arduino UNO and make you think you are doing transaction with a real wallet, instead you are doing nothing.

Activity: 939
Merit: 20
please stop post
your ID !!!!! SCAMMMMM
Activity: 939
Merit: 20
Кpaн выглядит пoтpяcaющe, интepфeйc пpocт в иcпoльзoвaнии, никaкиx зaвиcaний paбoтaёт чёткo, пoэтoмy бyдy игpaть и c нeтepпeниeм ждaть paзвития пpoeктa.
Идeнтификaтop мoeй coлиднoй yчeтнoй зaпиcи: 5d0c91c0bf8ef
Tы тyпoй? Пocмopитe кoгдa eтoт чeл пocлeдний paз нa фopyмe был July 03, 2019, 09:11:26 PM
 Или ты мyльтиaкaми ceбe бaшкy зaxepячил?
Activity: 1
Кpaн выглядит пoтpяcaющe, интepфeйc пpocт в иcпoльзoвaнии, никaкиx зaвиcaний paбoтaёт чёткo, пoэтoмy бyдy игpaть и c нeтepпeниeм ждaть paзвития пpoeктa.
Идeнтификaтop мoeй coлиднoй yчeтнoй зaпиcи: 5d0c91c0bf8ef
Activity: 12
Activity: 12
This site is SCAM.
Even if you have a treasure, it asks you to buy more before cashing out.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

@Cyrus, @hilariousandco, please close this topic and mark MySolidCoin as a SCAM site.

I was afraid that might happen, thanks for posting, I'll spend my time elsewhere.

I followed a link on mysolidcoin forum before they locked it, to bitoke, no we know if its legit? My status in 3 days is attached. I'm about 2/5th to minimum payout.

http://bitoke.com/invite/g13005
http://i66.tinypic.com/2ueo5f6.png

Its slow progress, and discovered it pays out better fri-monday. My 2nd weekend of play, btc=0.00486434, I've won the lottery several times, and earning diamonds with offers pays well.
Excellent profits and a very good business idea. I salute you for your wonderful work. You continue to be the best for me

& MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d1eee32d8fce
First Impression: So excited when I first sign-up. Feel so lucky, in just a few days I earned 105,000 satoshi. Still want to make it grow for my investment plan.
My account ID: 5d0d7b1b27796
a few years ago there was exactly the same site, only there were planets instead of treasures,
you're on a hook cretin  Grin Grin Grin 
Activity: 5
пepвoe впeчaтлeниe: кpaн выглядит пoтpяcaющe, и eгo кoнцeпция бyквaльнo yникaльнa, тaк взвoлнoвaн, чтoбы пpoвepить этo кaк мoжнo cкopee!
мoй идeнтификaтop yчeтнoй зaпиcи Solid:   5d1328e0c2656
Activity: 7
hello, guys

But the site pays or not pays?

I think the forum administration could make a statement , for al the people.

SCAM OR NOT SCAM, ad if  scam, close and alert the members.

Kind regards

THIS SITE IS SCAM.

If you don't invest, when you try to cashout: Please upgrade your treasure if you want to withdraw your funds.
Oh, but if you buy a treasure, and you try to withdraw: Please upgrade your treasure if you want to withdraw your funds.

They don't allow you to withdraw even investing. THIS SITE IS 100% SCAM!
Activity: 253
Merit: 16
hello, guys

But the site pays or not pays?

I think the forum administration could make a statement , for al the people.

SCAM OR NOT SCAM, ad if  scam, close and alert the members.

Kind regards
Thank you admin...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Withdrawal amount: 0.0005 BTC
Transaction hash: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0ad7123872d204aefb7d1305fe866da8eb0d1ead1cd22209ee56c80be8ed552f
My Solid Coin ID: 5d1ae16719910

First Impression: As the situation on the market. Beautiful design
My Solid Account ID: 5d0f7df955900
First impression: this crane with its design and concept simply did not leave me a chance to pass by. Everything is convenient, understandable, kind of interesting and most importantly profitable. I'm already here. If someone else thinks, I advise!
My solid account id: 5d1e5154b3afe
Hello? I mysolidcoin in new user. Tank you mysolidcoin.
My solid coin ID: 5d2b4ac80ec6e
Pages:
Jump to: