Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ My Solid Coin 🏆 Micro-Economy 🚀 Earn up to 300,000 satoshi a month for free! - page 6. (Read 9774 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 27
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
how are you doing with your telegram bot? Have you found away to speed up the collection process?
t.me/robot_automatic_vs_bot?start=657241961
Activity: 25
Activity: 2
https://unixtitan.net/images/time-transparent-giveaway-4.png

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
If you have not yet registered an account at My Solid Coin do it now to get a Magic Treasure Chest containing up to 5,000 satoshi for free!
The deadline of this giveaway is due on June 28th, 10:00 am UTC.
Following table shows the rewards by rank:

Rank Reward
Newbie/Brand New: Random satoshi [see odds here]
Jr. Member: 300 satoshi
Full Member: 600 satoshi
Sr. Member: 1200 satoshi
Hero Member:2500 satoshi
Legendary: 5000 satoshi

In order to get the Magic Treasure Chest you have to reply with the following form:

Code:
[b]First Impression:[/b] the faucet looks stunning and its concept is literally unique, so excited to test this out as soon as possible!
[b]My Solid Account ID:[/b] 5d0bb04ec5158

Please change the "first impression" with your thoughts and ID with the one shown in your dashboard as below.

https://i.imgur.com/FRfVtqb.png
Activity: 1
Primeira Impressão: (Brasil)  eu aguardo ansiosamente pela minha primeira retirada, o site é sensacional, não vi nada parecido com My Solid Coin, estou muito feliz com essa faucet !! Simplesmente Fantástico .
My Solid Account ID: [/ b] 5d1ed2cbeac1d
Activity: 12
This site is SCAM.
Even if you have a treasure, it asks you to buy more before cashing out.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

@Cyrus, @hilariousandco, please close this topic and mark MySolidCoin as a SCAM site.

I was afraid that might happen, thanks for posting, I'll spend my time elsewhere.
Activity: 7
This site is SCAM.
Even if you have a treasure, it asks you to buy more before cashing out.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

@Cyrus, @hilariousandco, please close this topic and mark MySolidCoin as a SCAM site.
First Impression: catching design, innovative and good idea, dreammy earnings... That's enough! Keep up the great work you guys=)). Thank you!
My Solid Account ID: 5d142334f1eae
First Impression:beautiful design, innovative idea, profitable earnings...The whole website looks stunning...Thank you for that ...
MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d20eb084cfaf
Activity: 26
second impression----------------scam!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
Activity: 5
how to withdraw since the update the treasures  MY ACCOUNT ID: 5d1328e0c2656
Activity: 5
He мoгy пoнять пoчeмy нe вывoдит (Please upgrade your treasure if you want to withdraw your funds.)
Activity: 2
SCAM SCAM SCAM - NOT PAYING
When you reach the minimun payout the site requires you to purchase an upgrade, Ponzi sh*t  scam Scheme.
Here proofs:

Screenshot 1: https://www.softairbay.com/Immagine.png
Screenshot 2: https://www.softairbay.com/Immagine2.png
Activity: 3
This is a real rubbish ... they pay advertising on Russian panels for simple rubles to give them positive comments ... it's the way to cheat they are superrrr SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ... there is no such free faucet you only work days unreachable and then tell you things AS YOU HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ... SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALERTAAAAAAAAA SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALERTAAA SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALERTAAAAAAAAAAA ...

Russian panel had to be ... a level of top scam ... careful not to reverse please ... sacammmmmm scammmmmmmmmmmscammmmm alert not to invest ......... Russians of crap.

SCAMMMMMM SCAMMMMMMMMM SSSCCCAAAAAMMMMMMM SCAMMMMMMM SSSCCAAAAAAMMMM
SCAMMMMMMM SCAMMMMMMMMM SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SCAMMMMMMM SCAMMMMMMMM
Activity: 3
Caйт выглядит кpacивo и cдeлaн oчeнь кaчecтвeннo пpoизвёл xopoшee впeчaтлeниe. Haдeюcь xopoшo зapaбoтaть нa нём.Cпacибo paзpaбaм.
ID: 5d147f021780b
First Impression: awesome site with amazing payouts. Love the purchase referrals feature and look forward to upgrading to a higher tier. Really innovative and easy to navigate. Keep up the great work:)
My solid account ID: 5d15e08bb431f
First Impression: Clever idea for a faucet! Website it's self looks stunning, referral program is easy to promote, investing idea is a clever twist...love it!!

Account ID: 5d28229e2724c
SCAM!!!

Still not working to withdraw!!!

SCAM!!!
Account 5d137f5d0164a
Still not working to withdraw!!! 
Pages:
Jump to: