Pages:
Author

Topic: My story and where it is now..... - page 15. (Read 6927 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 693
December 20, 2022, 07:09:58 AM
It’s takes courage to speak on something this personal. I spent half of last year wearing a cast on my leg. I had to use walking aid to go about. After spending much money and hope on medication and therapy, after months of supposed treatment the doctor’s recommended I undergo surgery. The surgery was expensive and I had to sell my coins and some assets at a loss to cover the expenses. I thought it will all be over immediately after the surgery, but I find the recovery process can be long. I can walk now and only little pain on my knee year. The whole experience weighed on my mental health, I have been battling with depression, and that reflected in my activity on the forum. I admire your strength and the way you protect your mental health even in this difficult time.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
December 20, 2022, 05:51:01 AM
Oh man, that doesn't sound so good.  Cry

Even if we don't know each other well, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that everything goes well with your 2nd heart surgery. I will be thinking of you during this difficult time and waiting for you to get back to the forum with good news! Even if it is certainly not easy, have a nice Christmas time and a happy new year.

As you can see here in the thread, many people from all over the world wish you all the best and hope you get well again. So much positive energy will hopefully help you get through everything well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 695
December 20, 2022, 04:04:22 AM
First, I want to pray for your healing yahoo62278!!!
Represents personal feelings, because I had this experience with my mother!!!

Because the only thing that can penetrate the sky is prayer and Mother's Prayer is the most powerful weapon that can penetrate the sky, even though there is no longer any hope and opportunity.

The strength, enthusiasm and support that we are able to provide, the rest hope that God will hear all the prayers that people send for your recovery. Hopefully this will be a lesson for all of us, that maintaining health is a job that we must do properly. We can take another important lesson from what happened to yahoo62278, that health insurance really needs to be prepared, so that when a problem occurs we have a solution.

Get well soon yahoo62278, we believe you are stronger than us now!!!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 801
Exchanges Enthusiast
December 20, 2022, 03:44:44 AM
I'm almost tear up when I read your stories, well it's not easy to accept it especially the problem isn't from your bad habit, but it was when you born which is your destiny. I've remember you're already married, it's not that long if I'm not mistaken. But I believe you're have power and much stronger when you have your wife in your side, you have a reason to survive in this world and continue to live with your wife. I just hope everything will goes right as the initial plan....
Activity: 672
Merit: 490
December 20, 2022, 03:03:34 AM
True when they say health is wealth, for a healthy man is a wealthy man. This true life story has proven more that health comes before anything else and as such we should always make sure to take care of ourselves and going for routine health checks as this may help mitigate certain issues that was supposed to get worst.
Yahoo62278, it is my faith that you come out of this health issue victoriously well and hearty and your children will not go through this horrible health experience too. Please get well soon as we all look forward to get good news from you.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
December 20, 2022, 02:52:32 AM
Never knew you gone thru those big challenges in life as I always look at you as a strong person. Hopefully this forum didn't bring to much stress and can affect your current condition, also pray to our creator always since he is the one who can help us out thru the challenges we face in life.

Your contribution in this forum is very huge and you deserve a good recognition to all of what you've done here for more years.

Praying for the best for you, also don't over think to much on negative things always look forward on positive things happened to your life so that you will not get stressed and always think about positivity.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2022, 02:41:56 AM
Your story full of reality from the beginning till the end, all I have for you is quick recovery yahoo62278 because, genuine manager like you are very few in the world. May the gentle soul of your lovely mother continue to rest in perfect peace, and your life is secured and safe from the hands of the almighty God, and you will return back here to share positive miracle concerning your health.
Activity: 560
Merit: 366
December 20, 2022, 02:07:57 AM
Sorry to read this sad story from you yahoo62278.

Take care of ourselves is not easy for everyone. Because in life, we have lot of things to do. We have children, parents to care too. It is especially hard if a person does not have good reserved money for medical care and accidental situations.

However I got your point that health is a most important thing and without health, we can not do anything. Poor or rich, we should assign small part of monthly income for medical care and accidental situation treasury. Just in case!

Please allow me to use this post to wish the best for you and your family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, yahoo62278!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 4154
✿♥‿♥✿
December 20, 2022, 01:55:39 AM
Health is the only value that we have, but unfortunately, we understand this only when it starts to go away. How many people in our time do not appreciate the fact that they are healthy, but spend money on things that destroy them? I agree with LoyceV; everyone has big or small problems, and it's not worth talking about them.
But on the other hand, I am grateful to you, yahoo62278, for your sincerity, total love, and dedication to this forum. If you talk about your illness, then it is important for you, and I understand the reasons very well. I sincerely wish you to stay strong, don't give up, and love life. Despite everything, believe everything will be fine with you, and with this motivation, you will defeat the disease.
We will all pray for you, asking God to help you through this test.

Stay strong!
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
December 20, 2022, 01:12:33 AM
I can't imagine being in your current position, it must be very hard and tiring, thank you for surviving until now, there's not much I can say other than support and prayer especially for your wife, I hope she is healthy. You are a member of this forum who is well known and has a good reputation, as well as a BM, I am sure that your surgery will be successful and you will recover soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 20, 2022, 12:20:33 AM
Your illness and life story make my heart weep.  But for your health I will pray to my Creator that you may recover quickly and come back to us again.  You should never worry in this illness we are with you and ready to provide proper support.  But you must take advanced treatment.  We are ready to support you anytime.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 19, 2022, 11:46:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear this story of yours truly crying. You have been fighting your health for a long time and every mortal fight you have been able to. You are an honest person and a wise man you are surely blessed by all. I will surely pray to my Lord for your health so that you can return to a beautiful life very soon. You shared this story of what happened in your life to everyone and asked everyone to be careful about everyone's health. I will definitely request my family to pray and bless you for your illness. All our brothers in this forum are with you and wish you well. I pray to my Lord for best wishes for you and for your life to be healthy and beautiful.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 445
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 19, 2022, 11:15:56 PM
You are a good person, especially your presence in this forum sir, because many people get money from you here, and that is a very noble deed. And from here you get a lot of rewards and I'm sure God will help and restore what you experience and feel, may God always protect and take good care of you sir.
I was so sad to read it until I read it very carefully because I didn't expect that behind your kindness there was a big problem that you had to fight for, keep up the spirit and always be a good person, because God always protects and helps good people like you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 434
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 19, 2022, 10:49:54 PM
I am sorry to heard with your story @yahoo62278, hopefully there are has miracle for your recovery in the future, we are standing with you and hope you can recovery back as soon possible. I am glad with you during still not health you can be professional manager in your campaign several years later until right now.

Your kindness have helped many people in the forum and I hope your recovery soon.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
December 19, 2022, 10:08:45 PM
I would just like to add my voice to those who've already wished you well.  I've sent you a PM and I'll also been making a small donation to your wallet address.

Best Wishes always.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4380
December 19, 2022, 08:37:57 PM
After reading the post, I couldn't contain the emotion and tears began to fall from my eyes. I have no idea how much discomfort you are currently experiencing, but I have faith that the procedure will go well and benefit everyone involved. I wish I could help you financially, but at this time I am unable to do so. Nevertheless, I promise to always pray for you to have a successful operation. I always hope the best for you.
Thank you and do not worry about helping financially. I do not want those that need the money just as much as me to suffer to help out.

I may not know you personally, but working with you has made it appear as if I do. I really wish you a speedy recovery and will continue to remember you in my prayers. I also appreciate the advice to get checked because I now realize how crucial it is. I also wish you a successful surgery when the time comes, you are a lovable person keep doing good.
Thank you

yahoo62278, I am so sorry to hear about the surgery you are facing. Please know that I am sending you all my best wishes for a quick and full recovery. Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance. I believe in your strength and resilience, and I know you will get through this. Good luck!

Thank you

Woah  Shocked
I've had a feeling that something has happened in the past years - I don't/didn't know when - but I couldn't think that it was this bad.
So sorry man. Stay strong and get well. Good luck with the surgery.

I can guess that it won't be an easy Christmas this year, but I certainly hope you'll celebrate it more properly (ok, without alcohol, but still...) in February!

Take the bright side of the situation: you've found out before it was too late.
Believe in your chance and, yeah, I'll be repeating that, stay strong!
Thank you, I have had 1 beer since october 21st 2021. Christmas will be a time to be with family and enjoy each other as we never know how long we may have with 1 another.

First i joined the forum i noticed your name in many places here, And everyone was talking good about you and how hard working you always been. I have got a chance to work with you if you remember https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-to-hire-a-telegramdiscord-moderatorposition-filled-5387195
You were always good to the team and we had much fun together, you even raised my weekly salary as i remember and that was my first experience in moderating communities, i learned a lot from you that worth so much i don’t know how to thank you. I seen the pictures you shared with us those days in hospital when you were getting checked so nobody will think you are faking it. You have been always honest and helpful
I hope i can help you more but all i can for now is my prayer for you to heal soon and that everything goes well for you, you are always an example of honesty and hard working!
Plus… i will take your advice even that I’m still young but i will do my best to check on my health whenever i could thank you boss and bless you
Thank you and of course I remember you.

Let's hope I survive this surgery, and everything is fine this time. I'm obviously going to have many obstacles to deal with at that time, but I'm optimistic that I'll be able to get through. Insurance covers some of the costs of the testing and medicines, but not gas, food, hotel rooms if overnight stays, or lost wages from my wife taking days off. I'm not asking for donations or anything, but I do have a bitcoin address in my profile if anyone wants to help out they can. I have been communicating with a few on here that know my story. Jayce, condoras, hopenotlate, and a couple others can confirm this all to be true.

Hi yahoo62278, I don't know you closely and we are only connected in this forum but my prayers are always with you, there is nothing else I wish for you other than the healing you get and the success of your surgery, your healing is everything. keep reminding your wife to take care of her health because women have big worries about their partners.

Why post this you ask? The main reason is to show you that even though some of you think I am lucky and probably live a rich and lavish life, I am human and have everyday problems like all of you. If you'll notice, my issues are hereditary meaning passed on from my family. I urge all of you to get checked and get your kids checked. Whether it be mental health or physical health, it is very important to make sure you are in the best condition you can be in. Don't put it off, get tested ASAP.  Not all issues will be obvious and can only be found through testing.

If this story helps 1 person I will feel it was worth it to share my story.  I hope anyone who takes the time to read all of this will also take the time to make an appointment and get checked.

this is very true, periodic health checks are very important, I also do that and some dangerous diseases can be detected early.
Thank you. I cannot stress to everyone how important getting checked is. It could be the difference between life and death.

Fucking hell mate.. I don't know what to wish and say, but this is the life. I just hope you will move on, beat this challenge and ya..that's about it. I do remember as well when my dad died, I was 17, getting close to 30 I started as well having some health issues, but nothing as close to yours. Now being over 30, no more drinking, no more nights not slept just because of focusing only on work.
I don't believe in God at all, but, sometimes, either you consider fate to be god, it's all about God's wish.

Good luck and all the best!
Thank you

@yahoo62278 after reading your whole topic I also may wanna share some of my life story ,
My story is that I was also born with a rare disease and it's called Hemophilia. It's a genetic disorder till now there is no permanent cure for it although it has been found out recently and its cost is 3.5 million us dollars, and it is now the most expensive vaccine in the world. And if this happens, the pain of your mild injury will last for a long time, if you cut somewhere in the body in an accidental injury, its bleeding does not clot easily.  Now I am only  17yrs old, I am a student of college (computer department) in this I have to be admitted to hospital 4/5 times every year.  So my disease is not such that it will kill me, and also it will not allow me to live well, for not get injured since childhood so I have not played sports and now I have to try to do something to move myself where I will not be physically injured by that work, and in the meantime, the forum  came infornt of me  and  So now I think I need to gain knowledge from the forum, I am looking for an income source to live, this is my life. And that's my simple living high thinking .
And I heard your name as one the best manager of this forum after entering the forum and since then the dream has increased following you.  I also pray for everyone that everyone can lives a healthy life and also pray for you  Because I know what is the meaning of a healthy life . Smiley
Aww, sorry to hear that you suffer with such an illness. 3.5m holy hell. Noone has that unless they're Elon Musk. Is there no way to get Insurance to pay for it? I hope you can get it figured out.

Thank you for sharing, I have never been the type to visit the hospital for checkups, reading this made me realize I have been carefree with my health. You made us remember we are humans behind the keyboards too, we should be nice to each other because you never know what the next man is going through until he speaks up. You have carried the burden well, I doubt many persons here knew what was going on before now. I never imagined that you’re going through so much and still putting up with forum activities consistently, managing bounty and signature campaigns is a tough job and you done yours elegantly. I wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery.
Thank you

As some of you know, I have been dealing with a lot in my life over the past 2 years. Honestly, I have been dealing with it a lot longer, but the last 2 years have been where it has gotten a little scarier than the rest.
Sorry to hear this news about your health condition... I had no idea this was happening to you especially since you have been fairly active in forum all this time, and I didn't notice your absence.
Hang in there and please update your health status after next operation, but I am hoping everything will be good in the end.
You have the support and prayers of bitcointalk community.
When you got nothing to do but lay in a hospital bed and heal, you find plenty of time to read and post on here. My laptop is probably half the reason I'm still sane. If I had to lay there and worry all day I might have lost my mind. Plan will be the same for the 2nd surgery. I will likely be a little busier as the recovery will not be exactly the same, but I will still have free time to myself daily and try to be online.

Hopefully this time you get better and recover fast. We all will be waiting to hear from you again. You have helped many in this forum, and hopefully we can help you this time. Get well soon man. We are all here with you.
that's all i can say now, i have lost words what to say.
Thank you

I remember your case, I think from 2021 when you said about a heart problem. I had a heart attack myself a little earlier, luckily for me it was milder with very few consequences.
I believed that you fixed it all and everything was under control, now I'm a little taken aback by the seriousness of your case. A heart transplant... I'd honestly be scared shitless.
I really have a lot of respect for you, I sincerely wish you a quick recovery and that everything goes well.
Thank you. I'm scared but at the same time I have to be strong for my wife and kids so it's all buried inside. Telling you guys is kind of therapeutic in its own way as well.

Oh man... I'm wishing you from the bottom of my heart the best outcome.
I held my breath and i couldn't stop reading the post until the end. I've been though difficult timed myself those past couple of years too, in a different but still dramatic way.
You are one of the icons of the forum, and you have my respect.
I believe that you will recover completely and after many years this just gonna be a bad memory.

And people, the check ups are important, i lost my father the same way almost 10 years ago and my kids never had had the chance to meet their grandfather.

hard lesson learned the hard way and i have an appointment for the next year.
Thank you. Hopefully everything is fine now? Or will be with your future appointment.

It crushed my heart reading your story while there was a small drop of tears in my eyes knowing about your condition.
Back then (2017) when I remember, you were the first manager that I worked with and I can't forget that.  I'll try to help you financially by this next week as much as I can, a little amount that only I can afford.  I respect you as my first manager here in the forum and you've my sympathy.

There's a lesson in this story that you've shared, we should give value to our health not becomes it's too late or becomes complicated, regular check-ups should it must than knowing it's too late and it becomes complicated.

Just pray and don't forget to call and speak to God, merciful Jesus will give us a trial but won't let us suffer once we call his name.
Just surrender to him your problem and will surely hear your voice.  If I know your true name, we will pray for you and ask for the fastest healing together with my brothers and sisters in the church.

More power to you sir @yahoo62278 and thank you for this advice.
Thank you

I am speechless after reading the post. Regardless of what you yourself might say it really does take a lot of courage to put out that much of your private life out there to such a public and open forum. I sympathise with you in the situation you find yourself in.

In a country such as USA where medical care is not provided universally free, it makes you wonder why successive governments spend billion of USD$ on foreign aid and defence when they cannot look after their own citizens aptly.

I hope the operation is a success and hope to see you posting around the forum as you have so for many years.
Thank you. I have spoken with some from Canada where medical is paid for and it's not a perfect system. Apparently they can control what surgeries you can and cannot get. So Idk if I would like that or not. My surgery is going to cost over a million dollars but Insurance will cover a good chunk of that.

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1696
Top Crypto Casino
December 19, 2022, 08:13:00 PM
I am speechless after reading the post. Regardless of what you yourself might say it really does take a lot of courage to put out that much of your private life out there to such a public and open forum. I sympathise with you in the situation you find yourself in.

In a country such as USA where medical care is not provided universally free, it makes you wonder why successive governments spend billion of USD$ on foreign aid and defence when they cannot look after their own citizens aptly.

I hope the operation is a success and hope to see you posting around the forum as you have so for many years.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰
December 19, 2022, 07:47:42 PM
It crushed my heart reading your story while there was a small drop of tears in my eyes knowing about your condition.
Back then (2017) when I remember, you were the first manager that I worked with and I can't forget that.  I'll try to help you financially by this next week as much as I can, a little amount that only I can afford.  I respect you as my first manager here in the forum and you've my sympathy.

There's a lesson in this story that you've shared, we should give value to our health not becomes it's too late or becomes complicated, regular check-ups should it must than knowing it's too late and it becomes complicated.

Just pray and don't forget to call and speak to God, merciful Jesus will give us a trial but won't let us suffer once we call his name.
Just surrender to him your problem and will surely hear your voice.  If I know your true name, we will pray for you and ask for the fastest healing together with my brothers and sisters in the church.

More power to you sir @yahoo62278 and thank you for this advice.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
December 19, 2022, 07:01:28 PM
Oh man... I'm wishing you from the bottom of my heart the best outcome.
I held my breath and i couldn't stop reading the post until the end. I've been though difficult timed myself those past couple of years too, in a different but still dramatic way.
You are one of the icons of the forum, and you have my respect.
I believe that you will recover completely and after many years this just gonna be a bad memory.

And people, the check ups are important, i lost my father the same way almost 10 years ago and my kids never had had the chance to meet their grandfather.

hard lesson learned the hard way and i have an appointment for the next year.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
December 19, 2022, 06:43:57 PM
I remember your case, I think from 2021 when you said about a heart problem. I had a heart attack myself a little earlier, luckily for me it was milder with very few consequences.
I believed that you fixed it all and everything was under control, now I'm a little taken aback by the seriousness of your case. A heart transplant... I'd honestly be scared shitless.
I really have a lot of respect for you, I sincerely wish you a quick recovery and that everything goes well.
Pages:
Jump to: